Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pj52

pj52

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Don't know if someone has already posted:
"In the Holi sequence which we have been shooting for the past eight days, Naitik and Akshara will initially not forget everything. Their families will keep giving them reasons to come closer to each other. However, Naitik will have bhang and soon forget everything about their bitter argument. Akshara too will then decide to forget everything and return to her in-laws," the source adds.

Khan says, "There is a high point coming up in the show and Akshara will patch with Naitik."

For full article source:
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/holi-brings-naitik-akshara-together

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pps_ppsrima001rose_eananya_krishdesi_baby07-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Holi Brings Naitik-Akshar together - Article" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
So.. they're just going to "forget" everything..? Hopefully Naitik doesn't remember when he's sober again and all ends well. :)

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_baby07

So.. they're just going to "forget" everything..? Hopefully Naitik doesn't remember when he's sober again and all ends well. :)

I know.  Naitik had forgotten everything because he is drunk.

So when he gets back to his senses, he will remember everything and get upset on Akshara. 

And may ask her that why she is back home ?

_Dipsi_

IF-Dazzler

_Dipsi_

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AaRtINaKsH

So when he gets back to his senses, he will remember everything and get upset on Akshara. 

hehehhehe...i that case i guess he needs a daily dose of bhang

pj52

pj52

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Seriously, It is high time when Naitik needs to realize that he cannot conveniently ask Aksh to leave the house and say anything to her (like love marriages are acceptable in your family etc.). He definitely needs to apologize....

AaRtINaKsH

Goldie

AaRtINaKsH

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrk_fan

He definately needs it LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged

yes even I doubt it

he can get back to his usual self after out of the bhaag mode. in that case aksh needs helpCry

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrk_fan

LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top