Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Leher's Character is Volatile

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abhaypanchi

Groupbie

abhaypanchi

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Hi guys i'm new to this forum.......but i watch YPNHK regularly.Here are some of My views which i wanna share with you,From the start i have noticed that Lehar Mathur's character is very volatile....I am confused whether she is arrogant or pretending to be arrogant or just a simple girl.
The very first meeting between Abeer and Leher in which they meet on terrace is shown as if it is love at first sight.Lehar was very much impressed with abeer and her feelings for abeer were expessed thorough beautiful song ' Yeh Hawayein sunati.......".But in following episodes it is only abeer who follows Lehar madly.Lehar hardly cares..
She is always shown to be bossy.Sometimes she says Abeer not to follow her,then in the next scene she seeks Abeer's help. Abeer bechara toh sab maan jaata hain........Whenever she is in need she calls abeer and uses him as per her wish.After abeer stood against his dadi's and shuklain's evil plots,lehar was impressed and it is shown that she is falling in love with abeer slowly.
Although there was fight between Mathur and Bajpayee, the main reason Leher's father fainted is his younger brother KULBHUSHAN's arrogance.After this high voltage drama,she unnecessarily blames Abeer for her father's condition and rejects abeer's dosti.How rude it was of leher to give back a yellow rose to abeer?.I mean she takes decision immediately,without giving a second thought.......Abeer changes himself as per situation and is very much mature and on the other hand Leher is confused and can't take decisions ...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leher's Character is Volatile" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forumSmileI dont think her character is volatile,I think with leher its a case of  Head V/s heart.She is a mature level headed girl or she was till she met Abeer and it was pretty much attraction at first sight and later love.Right from the start she was aware of her unwilling attaction towards abeer so she did her best to avoid him but the madhav-rashmi wedding threw them into eachother's company and she started getting even more attracted towards him.But later on with the M-R relationship breaking off and the fight between her father and TN she got scared and that made her back off from her feelings towards him again.
   If we think of this situation from her POV she is justified in her actions and behaviour.

Edited by rexy34 - 08 March 2010 at 11:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.hinz

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Welcome to the forumSmileI dont think her character is volatile,I think with leher its a case of  Head V/s heart.She is a mature level headed girl or she was till she met Abeer and it was pretty much attraction at first sight and later love.Right from the start she was aware of her unwilling attaction towards abeer so she did her best to avoid him but the madhav-rashmi wedding threw them into eachother's company and she started getting even more attracted towards him.But later on with the M-R relationship breaking off and the fight between her father and TN she got scared and that made her back off from her feelings towards him again.
   If we think of this situation from her POV she is justified in her actions and behaviour.

Abhaypanchi & Rexy - i see sense in what both of you say, neverthelss, i do think leher has asked him for help when she needed it and dropped him when things got uncomfortable. i understand why she is doing this - she is trying to use her head over her hearr, and in such situations, as she says, its the girl and her reputation that gets tainted. but she could still be a bit more sensitive, especially after abeer helped her (and her family) so much. the last time she asked him to stay away, he did, it was she who approached him. perhaps this time too, it will be she who makes the move again after the (temporary) rift?????

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged

in all this restrain there will be a breaking-point for Leher from where Abher will take charge of being restraint.

would love to see such a role reversal of abher, as Gaurav and Yami have a fantastic chemistry.

abhaypanchi

Groupbie

abhaypanchi

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
In 8th march episode even Abeer says"Tumne humko samajh kya rakha hain....jab chaaha baat kiya,jab chaaha muh modh liya.......".....
I believe she goes by her name Leher....hawa ka jhoka.....If situation is comfortable she will talk to Abeer and if situation reverses she will blame Abeer only.....without thinking how Abeer will feel?
On the other hand Abeer is very cool,fun loving guy and is capable of handling any situation,which also shows his other side 'Maturity'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top