Antakshiri- the hint we missed?

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

I was watching the edited video of tu jaane na by Arnab and was upset (for the umpteenth time) and wondered why they had to rush through it all but then the video ended and I couldn't resist clicking on some AbHer scenes from the antakshiri and I was quite pleasantly surprised watching their expressions throughout the episode...

We had then thought that Leher was blushing way too much at every song that Abeer sang ,but if we think of it,the creatives had started giving us huge hints from then itself...watch the videos in high quality and u'll see all those little things we might have watched then,but not pondered over,atleast i didnt ,not so much ...

Abeer's mere rang me and his expression before that just gives away his love struck state and Leher's mere khwabo me and her effect on Abeer, πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ trust me guys its kinda making a whole lot of sense now and finally when Abeers whispers mai shayar to nahi and waits for the countdown to end ,it just says it all and Lehers maye ni mayi was just for Abeer ,her looks and the body language clearly reflects her love  ...

or may be its just me 😳

Hina

p.s: I still think they should have avoided the Devdas bit though and hope they dont repeat it ever again...

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's not just you Hina, I think we are trying to reason with what happened today, I just posted what I felt after a bit of discussion and pondering.
Totally agree about Anthakshari, it was as if they were singing for each other...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kimpan

It's not just you Hina, I think we are trying to reason with what happened today, I just posted what I felt after a bit of discussion and pondering.
Totally agree about Anthakshari, it was as if they were singing for each other...

πŸ˜ƒKim, I just replied :) and as i said there,we all want to reason it out and i guess optimism is our(AbHerians)speciality ,we just never give up ...

Yayy us ! and AbHer ,they will be back with good times :)

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Hina
Leher was, like someone said, 'leading' Abeer with her over-blushing. And i think most of us wondered why she was over-doing it!

I don't know actually what I am troubled about more- whether it is too soon for AbHer to be in love, or too soon to declare to each otherπŸ˜†

But yeah, this Devdas image does not suit our Raunaq Singh! Please bring him back to life CVs... can't take this anymore....if there is an icon for 'haath jodke' i would use that here...
desigirl_18 thumbnail
hey i agree with u Hina!! i know when i watched that epi, i was like why are they showing Leher all blushy and all, but maybe thats was what the CVs were trying to convey that from that point AbHer relationship started changing from more then just friendship!! and even though the flower that Abeer gave to Leher was yellow, it's meaning was something wayy more πŸ˜‰!! Ahh just love the Antakshari epi, maybe should go watch it again, even though have watched it hundreds of times already!! it's something you can't get enough of!! 😍
kimpan thumbnail
@ Hina, we cannot give up on AbHer that easily can we? After all u r the CEO and I am supposed to be the chairpersonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
On a serious note... I am positive on AbHer's comeback..😊
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly hina i think the antakshri episode was meant as a hint of the growing attraction between AbHer as all the songs they were singing were for eachother,especially when leher was singing to abeer, specifically to him in the end.
   And during that episodes there were newspaper add's going around that said "Abeer aur leher ke beech mein yeh dosti he ya pyaar?"That pretty much gives us a hint as to were the story was eventually going to be.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Newspaper ads? Really? Then it makes sense... but we should have had some more scenes of this dosti becoming pyar before all this Devdas drama!
kimpan thumbnail
When Abeer said "chath par hamien dekhne athithi kapde lene ke bahane", maybe he means when she comes to pick up the clothes on their balcony when Abeer is on the street with his friends on Holika dahan day. Hope I am making some sense here.
desigirl_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimpan

When Abeer said "chath par hamien dekhne athithi kapde lene ke bahane", maybe he means when she comes to pick up the clothes on their balcony when Abeer is on the street with his friends on Holika dahan day. Hope I am making some sense here.

oh yea!! that makes sense, i was really confused as to why he said that! that's a good explanation of it!! πŸ˜ƒ