Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

I was watching the edited video of tu jaane na by Arnab and was upset (for the umpteenth time) and wondered why they had to rush through it all but then the video ended and I couldn't resist clicking on some AbHer scenes from the antakshiri and I was quite pleasantly surprised watching their expressions throughout the episode...

We had then thought that Leher was blushing way too much at every song that Abeer sang ,but if we think of it,the creatives had started giving us huge hints from then itself...watch the videos in high quality and u'll see all those little things we might have watched then,but not pondered over,atleast i didnt ,not so much ...

Abeer's mere rang me and his expression before that just gives away his love struck state and Leher's mere khwabo me and her effect on Abeer, EmbarrassedWink trust me guys its kinda making a whole lot of sense now and finally when Abeers whispers mai shayar to nahi and waits for the countdown to end ,it just says it all and Lehers maye ni mayi was just for Abeer ,her looks and the body language clearly reflects her love  ...

or may be its just me Embarrassed

Hina

p.s: I still think they should have avoided the Devdas bit though and hope they dont repeat it ever again...

Edited by hinanaziri - 08 March 2010 at 6:13pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08DGill28QueenAnnie18kimpantvrasikasam.desigirl_18surakshitaPureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Antakshiri- the hint we missed?" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
It's not just you Hina, I think we are trying to reason with what happened today, I just posted what I felt after a bit of discussion and pondering.
Totally agree about Anthakshari, it was as if they were singing for each other...

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

It's not just you Hina, I think we are trying to reason with what happened today, I just posted what I felt after a bit of discussion and pondering.
Totally agree about Anthakshari, it was as if they were singing for each other...

Big smileKim, I just replied :) and as i said there,we all want to reason it out and i guess optimism is our(AbHerians)speciality ,we just never give up ...

Yayy us ! and AbHer ,they will be back with good times :)

Edited by hinanaziri - 09 March 2010 at 3:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansam.

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
@ Hina
Leher was, like someone said, 'leading' Abeer with her over-blushing. And i think most of us wondered why she was over-doing it!

I don't know actually what I am troubled about more- whether it is too soon for AbHer to be in love, or too soon to declare to each otherLOL

But yeah, this Devdas image does not suit our Raunaq Singh! Please bring him back to life CVs... can't take this anymore....if there is an icon for 'haath jodke' i would use that here...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08.bohemian.kimpanhinzVJ-LNMDJ

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
hey i agree with u Hina!! i know when i watched that epi, i was like why are they showing Leher all blushy and all, but maybe thats was what the CVs were trying to convey that from that point AbHer relationship started changing from more then just friendship!! and even though the flower that Abeer gave to Leher was yellow, it's meaning was something wayy more Wink!! Ahh just love the Antakshari epi, maybe should go watch it again, even though have watched it hundreds of times already!! it's something you can't get enough of!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
@ Hina, we cannot give up on AbHer that easily can we? After all u r the CEO and I am supposed to be the chairpersonLOLLOL
On a serious note... I am positive on AbHer's comeback..Smile

hinz

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Exactly hina i think the antakshri episode was meant as a hint of the growing attraction between AbHer as all the songs they were singing were for eachother,especially when leher was singing to abeer, specifically to him in the end.
   And during that episodes there were newspaper add's going around that said "Abeer aur leher ke beech mein yeh dosti he ya pyaar?"That pretty much gives us a hint as to were the story was eventually going to be.

hinz

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Newspaper ads? Really? Then it makes sense... but we should have had some more scenes of this dosti becoming pyar before all this Devdas drama!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top