Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: my_view

Swapnil looks good although like a neighborhood kid playing young Krishna.

Oh my.. the actor playing Radha looks like his Amma...!

C'mon now, don't be meanπŸ˜†  Radha was older to Krishna.  Keeping that in mind - the girl suits her role.  But yeah, they could have chosen someone prettier. 

Talking of K's gals --- I did not like Channa Ruparel as Rukmani.  I wish that role has gone to someone who was a stunner.
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

The actor who played Yudhishtir has avery short neck.  Doesn't look Royal at all.  But then, I don't like Yudhishthir's character anyways so may be my perception is a bit tainted here.

The actor who played Arjun suited his role.  Just like Nakul & Sahdev.  But yes, when I looks back, I rememberd the actor who played Karna vividly but Arjun, Nakul & Sehdev faded away.  Wonder what's up with that!

The guy who played Duryodhana was great, everytime I hear "Duryodhana" I picture him πŸ˜†
Bye folks.  See y'all tw.

Originally posted by: Emptiness

The guy who played Duryodhana was great, everytime I hear "Duryodhana" I picture him πŸ˜†

Ditto with me.  And he is quite good looking too.  Wonder how did he make his face look so arrogant!

Actor playing Bheem had the bod but it was a case of cover the face...........πŸ˜†

Puneet Issar. I think Amitabh (Big B) pictures him quite a lot too.
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mister.K.

Radha is supposed to be older than Krishna...

Ashton Kutcher of the ancient times.!  Seriously they could have cast a petite actress.

Puneet Issar. I think Amitabh (Big B) pictures him quite a lot too.

I meant that I think of that actor whenever I think of Duryodhana, not that I look like that actor πŸ˜†

I meant that I think of that actor whenever I think of Duryodhana, not that I look like that actor πŸ˜†

I didn't misunderstand that.

I offered the Amitabh story as an interesting tidbit. Puneet Issar knocked the lights out of Amitabh during the Coolie movie shoot when he accidentally landed a punch in Amitabh's stomach. I was just saying that Puneet Issar must come in front of Amitabh's eyes too, quite a number of times (whether Amitabh thinks of him intentionally or not)

I didn't misunderstand that.

I offered the Amitabh story as an interesting tidbit. Puneet Issar knocked the lights out of Amitabh during the Coolie movie shoot when he accidentally landed a punch in Amitabh's stomach. I was just saying that Puneet Issar must come in front of Amitabh's eyes too, quite a number of times (whether Amitabh thinks of him intentionally or not)

oh right, interesting, didn't know that
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Some of them would not suit the mainstream roles.  They looked good on the get up they put on for these epic serials.

Deepika also did some c-grade movies just to break the Seeta-image after Ramayan was over.  Arun Govil's career pretty much ended when Ramayan ended.  Looks like they suited their characters a bit too muchπŸ˜†

Draupadi - Rupa Ganguly - is working as Thakurain in one of the serials these days - Agle Janam Mohey Bitiya Hee Keejo.  She aged gracefully and looks very elegant.  She also suits the submissive thakurain role a lot.  But see how many years it took for her to break the Draupadi image!

Arun Govil pretty much gave up acting, but he and Sunil Lahri (Lakshman) are the directors of Happy Home now. Did you see it? And Arunji's son recently got married too. The wedding pics are in our RS CC.

I heard Deepika plans on coming back to mythos sometime these days, but though it will be a pleasure watching her again, I'm slightly apprehensive because of the below avervageness of today's mythos, both with the casting and direction.

Yup, Rupa looks really sophisticated and nice these days.

Here's a pic of our Ramji (RS) and Shakuni (BRC) in his son's wedding.πŸ˜†
Arun Govil's son Amal Govil and Divya Wedding Reception Party held at Hotel-Leela Kempinski Andheri on 19.Feb.2010

A Ram/Ravan hug.πŸ˜† Arun Govil and Arvind Trivedi