Adda Annex 8/3:Abeer's Action was Justified Today - Page 15

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi arpita, sorry I was away! But 17 pages!! Congratulations everyone!!! Wooohooooo!! Party hojaye!!!
  todays episode like it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Abeer was good so was leher ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Angel:The show is not from BT..so chances of heartbreak will b less here๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ..I m hoping that this show will b different in terms of treatment..it might b more realistic sinse its not a BT product๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..Here lovers won't b swapped like they do in Ekta shows๐Ÿ˜ก...also till now chemistry of AbHer is breathtaking๐Ÿ˜ณ..so give it a try..I m sure u will not regret๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Premheer:Can I know your name๐Ÿ˜ณ..yes both Vivaan and GK were flawless in their respective drunk scene๐Ÿ‘..but GK was more impressive just because the situaton in this serial was a bit more realistic whereas situation in PKB was a bit overdramatic..so its the treatment which makes Gaurav's acting and the entire scene stand out๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Kat:Again swinging between Vivaan and GK๐Ÿคฃ..poor Karan crying in the corner๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Jyoti
Of course you may. I'm Madhu.๐Ÿ˜Š 
Totaly agree with you dear. I don't think we should compare who is better... ๐Ÿ˜Š You know they are all good in their ways of acting..
Since this is not an Ekta's shows... I also hope that both Leher and Abeer will be together.. I wouldn't be able to bare them seperating and getting married to someone else.. But u never know what will happen...

But I think you all should join in this show.. it's awesome.. little bit too much darama sometimes.. but Abeer and Leher rock big time... I totally fell in love with them from the first day..๐Ÿ˜ณ that doesn't always happen u know...๐Ÿ˜‰

@Kat
Yeah sure you can use the sigie...๐Ÿ˜Š Well it's not made by me... You should visit the creaction gallery.. there are loads more great creactions there... I'm sure you'll love it..๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by mINAkShi-09

Shilpa me here watched da precap dats it ..................tmrw Abeer got shouted at by his father..............he says "kya lau mai aapke liye whiky ,rum ya beer"๐Ÿ˜†

chalo me leavin will login later

Oh nooo that means his bewraaness continues!!
Originally posted by KK84

Oh nooo that means his bewraaness continues!!
No kat abeer is stone cold sober in the precap๐Ÿ˜†Tn is just taunting him .TN also orders budha to look for a bride for abeer๐ŸคขBut good thing TN asks abeer to attend college regularly.

Nikki - I tell u yaar.. If it wasn't for vivan I wudve long said alvida to pkb! It's really going beyond ridiculous now!! Hehheh! But i think safer option is u say tata to dr who!!! Who?!! Heheeheh!!

What other eng shows do u watch?

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I count the words in bold as blasphamy, its like taking my life line away though the show has already done that with no John or David next season ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ, I can't seem to stop watching season 2 to 4 over and over again!

Other english shows I watch is One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, Greys Anatomy, Mock the week, Torchwood, Desparate Housewivies, Friends(all the re-runs) Scrubs, Two and a half men, Dirty Sexy Money, etc.... This list will go on! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by natz

@Nikita- ditch Bandini, get someone else to do the updates...Santo booooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeessss me ๐Ÿ˜† ditch PKB, it just isn't worth it ๐Ÿ˜† join us here ๐Ÿ˜›

I would but it is a good show ๐Ÿ˜†

Mrs Cullen - its okay! as long as you pay a visit and give your thoughts, its more than enough!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and yeah Nikita is superb!! Nikki - you have two days to catch up! ๐Ÿ˜›

Kat as tempting as it is to say yes, I don't have time I am busy tommorow and at Uni the whole of Thursday then going home on Friday for mothers day on Sunday! ๐Ÿ˜Š