Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Adda Annex 8/3:Abeer's Action was Justified Today

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends..Sinse today a major highpoint was shown in the serial and I really felt attached to this show now,So I thought of giving my review here finallyEmbarrassed;I hv done this in many forums earlier where I really felt like writing for a showEmbarrassed..First time I m feeling the same for this show as wellEmbarrassed..

From now on we all can regularly write our reviews in this Adda Annex threadEmbarrassed

The Holi Scenario:The best part about this show's holi was the beautiful choice of songClap;Normally in all daily soaps we hv seen the same cleeshade holi songsSleepy whereas here we get to see a very unique traditional holi song which was beautifully picturised with all the colours and perfect choreographyThumbs Up;Abeer's desperation and Leher's restlessness was captured in a very divine way durring this holi songEmbarrassed

The Much Awaited AbHer confession:I know there are already many debates on whether the confession really lived upto the expectations or notLOLEmbarrassed;I will say I was more than satisfied with the confession as I was expecting Leher to say a NO to AbeerEmbarrassed;Just imagine if she had said yes to Abeer in one go,then the entire charm of Abeer's passion and desperation to go behind Leher like a paagal premi or Abeer trying out different ideas and crossing all the boundaries of his love just to make Leher confess her love for him would hv gone completely missing and instead we would hv witnessed few cleeshade scenes of AbHer running and dancing around treesOuch;I m sure we will not want that to happen as we r expecting a passionate tale hereEmbarrassed;So the way Abeer grabs Leher's arms and passionately confesses his love for her was sufficient to give me goosebumpsDay Dreaming;Action speaks louder than words has been proved today by Leher because even though her lips were denying but her eyes were speaking volumesEmbarrassed;Those tears in her eyes clearly proves that her heart was bleeding from inside in Abeer's loveEmbarrassed;Also when Leher was denying to hv any sort of relationship with him,Abeer's painful expressions suggest that her words were piercing inside his heart like a needle and he was unable to take that pain anymore,the reason why he finally decides to come direct to the point and that is the final confessionEmbarrassed;I loved the way Abeer was straight forward in his talk and din't take much time to confess that everything that happened between them was love and nothing else whether she accepts it or notThumbs Up;Gaurav and Yami both gave a flawless performance in this sceneClapClap;For the first time we got to witness the other intense side of fun-filled Abeer and so it was a complete role-reversal todayEmbarrassed;This proves that Gaurav is a versatile actor who can portray any sort of role with complete easeStarStarStarStarClapClap

Dil ke Armaan Aansoowon mein beh gayeCry but Abeer will come out of itBig smile:When u fall in love for the first time and when the girl rejects your proposal,the instant reaction of any guy will be to go and start drinkingCry;So Abeer's action was fully justified hereTongue;But I m sure.. its just a temporary phase sinse Leher's denial was too painful for him to resist and that drink was requiredWinkLOL;Mayb tomorrow Abeer will realize that we should always rise in love rather than fall in love and mayb thats when he will b a man with a mission to get his lady love backCool;The instant denial of Leher was too much to handle for him and thats why he got drunkOuch but tomorrow I m sure he will begin his journey of winning Leher back into his life by making her realize that love can break all barriers of lifeApprove;And this will mark an interesting phase in AbHer relationshipEmbarrassed;Between I loved the whole picturization of "tu jaane na" song when Abeer was walking on the road remebering those memories of LeherEmbarrassed;Gaurav's expression was flawless in this scene and the pain of that denial was evident in his eyesCry;Yami too was impressive when her eyes were doing all the talking and u could feel that even she is unable to control her emotions nowCryEmbarrassed

The Hottest Devdas in town:Abeer VajpayeeLOLTongueI hv never seen any actor portraying the role of a drunkard so flawlesslyShockedShocked;Hats off to Gaurav for becoming the hottest and perfect devdas of small screenThumbs Up;But I hope this devdas act is only for holi and he doesn't continue drinking alcohol anymoreAngryLOL;Waise I loved the way Abeer does his devdas act in front of the grt Dadi-Bin-LadenROFL;Now what Dadi will hv to say about her so called Paramparas when her own grandson is getting drunkLOLLOL;But I hope she doesn't find out the reason why Abeer got drunk or else we will hv to witness yet another WWF between the two familiesOuch;It seems tomorrow Abeer is all set to get few dandas and slaps from the grt TNLOL;The way Abeer gives that scary look seeing TN watching him from the staircase was a real kodak momentLOLLOL;Gaurav was mindblowing throughout the episode todayClapClap

What can happen tomorrow:From the precap it seems Abeer will continue with his DevdasGiri tomorrow also in front of LeherLOLEmbarrassed;Mayb TN gave Abeer a piece of his mind the reason why he is talking to Leher in a lawyer's toneWinkLOLTongue;But Leher is surely getting affected with all this as we can see that she was feeling the pain to see Abeer in so much painEmbarrassed;So I m sure soon Leher will break all those barriers and will soon confess her love for himEmbarrassed

My Rating:8/10..This rating is strictly because of Gaurav and Yami's mind-blowing chemistry nad performanceEmbarrassed

Ok this was my first review in this forum..I hope its not too badErmmEmbarrassed..Would love to read your reviews too regarding today's episode especially the confession partTongue

PS:Ekss u were right about the devdas partLOLEmbarrassed

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAajaygandhishantellbrownDGill28NooriiAllwaysindianSid4SidneyHridiaaabbbkripsymd410.bohemian.sihuAyesha_glamINAkShi-09hinzsanjukta..sam111222DiscoDhoklaRuhani..arshiyaaKK84Ashi22desigirl_18natzsam.surakshitanightangelhapinezz13.AngelEksienikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Read the Annex makes no sense to me ROFLROFLROFL but still an awesome job Jyoti!

Just here to wish the annex all the best, sorry don't have time to keep up with the show!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

md410mINAkShi-09natzjyoti06

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hi jo,

yes I do watch the show but I don't like it enough to start coming in here hunEmbarrassed

wow jo u have done an amazing job in here too, so well done to u hunClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mINAkShi-09sam111222natzjyoti06

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
The story-

Seldom does one come across 'excellence'…the word is almost forbidden in telly-world. I was quite skeptical and sore when Kat asked me to watch an episode of "yeh pyaar na hoga kam" but I was pleasantly surprised and my faith that good stories still exist was restored…they say, 'excellence is what we can reach for, perfection is God's business' so let's not hope or ask for the latter.

The story touches on a social issue…cast differences, unfortunately they still co-exist in a largely forward thinking society, but social issues are not my cup of tea. My mantra is that we watch TV for respite from our real lives, I have enough problems of my own so I don't need somebody to gift wrap reality and make me sit through episodes of pain…thankfully the writers of "yeh pyaar" have not (yet) forgotten that it's primarily a love story…and did I say I *heart* love stories…ahem Embarrassed

The stars-

YPNHK has an excellent cast…no hamming! I feel like slapping TN's mother when she gets going but hats off to the actress for portraying the character so brilliantly! She has almost redefined negativity in Indian television with her stint in this one.

Gaurav Khanna our male lead- well I have to admit I still don't find him attractive, 'cute' is the word I'll use for him. We spend our lives ogling hundreds of attractive men but it's the ones who're 'cute' both in persona and in soul that we take home to our parents… Gaurav as Abeer is just the kind of guy I would want to take home. So once again, an excellent character fabulously portrayed by Gaurav.

Yami Gautam as Leher is just the right combination of sensuality and sensibility…the character has her feet rooted deeply into the ground, a little over the toppish but quite close to being excellent… Yami is doing complete justice to her character, a commendable performance.

The others-

I am so surprised! I have never come across such (near) perfect casting!! Everybody from Baankay, TN, Panditain, Chutki, Brij Bhushan Mathur & wife to his brother's family and not to forget Bansi kaka and Deepa's mom…it looks like everyone (spare Abeer's buffoon friends) are putting in a 110% at what they're required to do.

What hooked me- Nostalgia {among other things}

Abeer doesn't fall in love with Leher from the word 'GO'…it's infatuation that steadily grows into love…

The perfect scene- remember how Madhav & Abeer leave for the 'doibaad' rasam in the early hours of the morning? Abeer tells his friends to push the car away from the house as he's afraid the sound of the ignition might awake someone. I was hooked! This is exactly what I used to do with my cousins when we wanted to go out for a late night/ early morning snack…we'd push the car two three houses away, and then start the engine…ahh nostalgia Embarrassed silly reason, but it brought back some of my best memories...

The episode-

Or shall we call it 'the choice'? Leher is quite traditional and she's said her family's honor matters most to her, we also know that she loves Abeer. So Leher had a choice today, Abeer or her family…and she chose the latter.

A lot of factors may have influenced her decision, Rashmi & Madhav didn't set a rosy example for starters, and whatever hope she might have left in her heart was washed-up all thanks to chachaji's 'deewar' fiasco. But there's also the other side of the coin, Abeer is Madhav's polar opposite. Madhav was sweet, mellow and rather weak, he believed that his silent persistence would win over his parents, it ultimately cost him the love of his life. Abeer is the rebel, he chooses to standup where Madhav remains silent, so Leher can count on his support when the going gets tough and here's where I thought, so why did she still say she doesn't love him? I think her father's medical condition played a crucial part in her decision. Where Mr. Majumdaar was strong enough to bear all accusations and insults and still go ahead with his daughter's wedding, Brij Bhushan Mathur will falter, the man cannot bear the heat of his brother's anger…I will be surprised if he stands tall in front of TN & dadi.

Coming up- the drunkard's act continues…will Leher succumb? Not yet Wink

Episode rating- 7/10, the acting could've been a tad better and we didn't necessarily have to sit through 'tu jaane na' that was a filler!

The journey-

Ria Ka Adda & it's Annex are all about the friendship we share, the brainstorming and in-depth analysis and discussions about each episode and unyielding love for the 'love' portrayed on screen…here's to a new journey, an excellent story, old friends and the new ones we hope to find here…cheers to US! Big smile

Jo thanks for opening Annex here...will be back later... Hug

P.S. Deb Majumdaar is the best telly-dad I've seen in a while Embarrassed hope they bring him back on-screen pronto!! I can even do a petition!! LOL LOL LOL

Edited by natz - 08 March 2010 at 3:53pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianmd410Ayesha_glasihukimpanmINAkShi-09hinzsanjukta..sam111222Ruhani..arshiyaatvrasikaKK84sam.jyoti06hapinezz13nikita_88Eksie

colorchannel Newbie
colorchannel
colorchannel

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Abheer can't traumatize Leher the way he is doing. This is not the way one tries to get the love back. He can't understand what Leher said about the two families. He is just a student at the moment. will he be able to support her if needed?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mINAkShi-09tvrasikaKK84natzjyoti06

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I have relied on your Annexes before in other shows, to decide whether it is worth a watch. I just love them and they are very good and funny(love your comments), thanks for doing for this one too since this and Na ana mere.. are two shows I am watching currently...

mINAkShi-09sam111222natzKK84jyoti06

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I hv never seen any actor portraying the role of a drunkard so flawlesslyShocked
LMAO....Jyoti,jyoti didn't u say the samething abt shanky aka Vivaan some weeks banck when he was drunk?

so how can u never seen any actor portraying the role of a drunkard head guy so flawlessly like u have just seen today huh?ROFL

mINAkShi-09sam111222natzKK84jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Read the Annex makes no sense to me ROFLROFLROFL but still an awesome job Jyoti!

Just here to wish the annex all the best, sorry don't have time to keep up with the show!
Nikita its an awesome show,thats why I asked u to watch itWinkLOL...the chemistry between the two leads in just awesomeEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapemadhu.AllwaysindianmINAkShi-09sam111222sanjukta..arshiyaanatzKK84nikita_88

Go to top