Frequent Posters

AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am rendered SPEECHLESS!!!!!! 😍
mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u said it all reemz....!! why do people still need answers  i fail to understand !!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

White-White scene..Ahhh I can write an essay watching the scene all over again..but since Im at Uni ROFL and the internet is SUPER SLOW and I can't really watch, I shall remember the scene as its etched in my mind!!

The way Armaan hears something, feels her presence and turns around, only to be mesmerized by the most beautiful thing in his life, his basket, his Riddhima..Her hair blowing..her natkhat facial expressions! I LOVED the White theme on AR <3 It was serene and magical! Simplistic, yet powerful! Jennifer and Karan rocked this scene, with just their eyelocks..You can SEE the intensity of the CHEMISTRY!! Then the slow walking, completely lost into each other…their love…AHHH!

The hug! :|It was as If it was on a reflex.. :| So powerful, so tight..They rub their faces on each other, holding each other tight, to get rid of the sorrow and loneliness they were going through at that time cause of the particular track…The longing to touch each other…At one moment, I swear it looks like he grabbed her up from that hug and like arched their bodies..AHHHHH!--> I DIEEE HERE!

And then Armaan saying sorry, she shakes her head nooo! <3

AND I HATE THE EDITOR for editing the near kiss we saw in the promo

Anyways regardless of that, the scene is just enticing and magical! It's the definition of PERFECTION when it comes to KaJen and CHEMISTRY!

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[quote=ShipraP][/quote]
they need to be suued for cutting this out :|||||

AHHH

ONE OF THE MOST amaaaaaaaaaazing scens EVER!

gia.khan thumbnail
Haye hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the white and whiteee :| ... OMFG i loveddddddd this scene! the desperation to jus solve all the issues and jus MAKE UP! and AWESOME! ahhh the almost kiss promo -_-... effen sh*t the edditors I SUE U FOR DATTT I SUEEEE UU FOR DAT =D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the chemistryyy the huggggggggg... the tightest and the mosttttt PASSIONATE hug this was! and she carressed his neckkk and hair while he smelled her and got aroused by her! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I M GOING TO FAINT!

i cant wait FOR THIS TO BE BACKK ON SCREEEN SOOO I CAN JUS SCREAM OUT LOUD AND SAY

MY BANANA
AND WATERMELON
ARE
BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW..its so good to see my beautiful KaJen again...nice job Reemu..❤️
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reemz! Ufff!
The Emotions that Armaan Was Going through ... All the Pain melted away when He Saw His Angel Ridhimma Standing right infront of him 😳

And inch By inch They walk closer and closer Towards each other and then ..... the HUG!!! 😍
No Air Passing between them Letting go Of all their Emotions  Become Do Dil Ek Jaan almost!
Love KaJen and Loved their Magical Chemistry!
Edited by chandnixxx - 14 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
thanks for posting this video Reemz

This proves that AR have both history and chemistry on their side😍

Now when they meet, if they can conquer biology and physics also, they will be one forever❤️
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yup...I can't wait to see my KaJen's magic back once again...just waitomg to see them in the same frame once again and get lost in *my KaJen Dreamland* forever and ever😍❤️

Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This scene is so romantic. ❤️

LOL, but I love how this is something Armaan imagines, but later on they start to use it as a flashback for both Armaan and Riddhima.