Thangam

Thangam March 8th - 12th Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 3

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates anjali and for the missing part migan..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Sue Chechi - they never told the story why and how Ayya took Subbu as second wife. I totally agree about natchiyar's behaviour. Ayya seems to be happy with Natchiyar and respects her as well. I guess they are keeping Subbu story for later.

Mr. Nair says Natchyar has reached menapause...thus Ayyah is spending more time with Subbu..!
Good one though. Subbu seems as old as Natchiyar.

Migan for Ayyah she is younger compared to Natchiyar....half a loaf is better than none at all. He has to make do with both his wives accordingly....at this age he can't afford to take Biwi No.3....aporam going to be a tata soon....so no chance at all..!!😉

Sue Nair thumbnail

Anjali - Here you go(rest of today)

Kula says if SK signs he will loose his job otherwise they will create issues with in family saysin collector is upset that is why he didn't sign.

Karhik goes inside and talks nicely to SK. He finally says can you sign the college papers? SK gets the details from his secretary and reads it. Then says that land is good(Vilainilam) not Tharisu Nilam. So the department denied building college over there. So I can't sign it. Kar says no we know very well that land is Tharisu only. SK further enquirers and says I got all the details and I can't sign the papers and sks Kar to submit a new one. Kar gets mad and shouts at SK and goes outside.

Outside Kar informs Kula about it. Kula is happy. He says we know that land is not Tharisu. I still sent you because I want to give trouble for collector. Now I have a point - I will cause trouble in family circle telling he didn't sign the papers due to prior enmity. I will start with karpagam first so that will turn on Ganga. Karthik happily looks at his Mama.

Thodarum.....

Thanks Migan for a brief update.👏 

As wat our Vani had mentioned earlier this Kula is a pain in the neck. If only Karpagam is steady in her thinking ppl like Kula won't be able to take advantage of the situation. If K were to give more problems to Ganga and her family then SK/Ganga shd move out and live on their own. I am sure the hse they are living is his quarters...of course if that situation arises K will definitely put the blame on Ganga.😲

If Kula were to spread rumours amongst his family circle that SK is not signing those papers coz of holding on to old vengeance - isn't SK able to proof his findings? The relatives must be dumbs/foolish like him (Kula) if they can't reason out or see for themselves that our Collector is only carrying out his duties accordingly. If Karpagam keeps opening her mouth unnecessarily then somebody must do the honour of sealing it for good.!!😡😡😡

Sue Nair thumbnail

Anjali - Here you go(rest of today)

Kula says if SK signs he will loose his job otherwise they will create issues with in family saysin collector is upset that is why he didn't sign.

Karhik goes inside and talks nicely to SK. He finally says can you sign the college papers? SK gets the details from his secretary and reads it. Then says that land is good(Vilainilam) not Tharisu Nilam. So the department denied building college over there. So I can't sign it. Kar says no we know very well that land is Tharisu only. SK further enquirers and says I got all the details and I can't sign the papers and sks Kar to submit a new one. Kar gets mad and shouts at SK and goes outside.

Outside Kar informs Kula about it. Kula is happy. He says we know that land is not Tharisu. I still sent you because I want to give trouble for collector. Now I have a point - I will cause trouble in family circle telling he didn't sign the papers due to prior enmity. I will start with karpagam first so that will turn on Ganga. Karthik happily looks at his Mama.Thodarum.....

Thanks Migan for the brief update.👏

If Kula were to start off a rumour trying to tarnish SK's image amongst their relatives - as though our SK is going to keep his mouth shut like having kozlukattais. He has all the proofs to show-cause his findings.....he is a collector not a third rate thug like Kula....thus his words carries weight.😛

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj and Migan
Karpagam amma is a strange one. Whatever happens, I hope Ila and co don't mess with the baby.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates lifeisymbol..
Sue Nair thumbnail

Thanks for the update symbol.👍🏼

Kula is going overboard with his threats. Doesn't he know that its an offence to harass a district Collector and his family? 😡

He would be arrested and put behind bars....but I am sure he is well aware of it but then why is he going abt  doing it very conveniently? Is he not afraid of law..!!😍
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lifeissymbol.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates lifeisymbol