Thangam March 8th - 12th Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Thanks Anj for the update da.
 Poor Sara, but I hope he finally start to see how bad his bro, SIL and uncle are.

Looks like a cute scene with SkGLOL

Indhe Ganga has already become pregnant approam yen she is behaving like she has never had any intimacy with SK.??...her coyness is not a natural behaviour. Why is that extra introversion in her compared to her unmaried sisters?
 Learn to be natural first Ganga and stop this virgin act...its downright annoying.!!Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 09 March 2010 at 9:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam March 8th - 12th Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Anjali & Laksh.

It was indeed funny watching Karthik asking Sara to stand up like a school boy.

Now that Ganga is pregnant Ila will start doing things.

Another Kalyanama? Another step by step instruction I guess.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneysmlaksh

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates laksh..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks Anj & Laksh.......

Tuesday sounds too goody and where will it lead..... Ganga's miscarriage with illa's & manga carried out plans? Day Dreaming

LOLLOLLOL  It took  more than 100 episodes before Ganga's wedding took place and it took like 5 episodes and 1 first night, and she is pregnant???!!! LOLLOLLOL  kadavale..... and lots of us falling for it.

Yes Caryn I was thinking the same when reading the episode, what a surprise, so fast she got pregnant ah? Namba mudiya vilai LOL. Nice to see some changes in Karpagam and Sara.

Thanks Laksh for the update.

Edited by Vani19 - 09 March 2010 at 11:58pm

smlaksh

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks Anj & Laksh.......

Tuesday sounds too goody and where will it lead..... Ganga's miscarriage with illa's & manga carried out plans? Day Dreaming

LOLLOLLOL  It took  more than 100 episodes before Ganga's wedding took place and it took like 5 episodes and 1 first night, and she is pregnant???!!! LOLLOLLOL  kadavale..... and lots of us falling for it.

Yes Caryn I was thinking the same when reading the episode, what a surprise, so fast she got pregnant ah? Namba mudiya vilai LOL. Nice to see some changes in Karpagam and Sara.

Thanks Laksh for the update.

Everybody else can get pregnant easily except our llavanji.....!!LOL Her husband Karthik shd consult SK for the latest technique to overcome his problem....ROFL

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 March 2010 at 6:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaVani19nithyamkvsmlaksh

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh for the lovely update...Thumbs Up

smlaksh

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
This evening we saw the episode when our Illavanji had an encounter with Mr. Scorpion...the Thellu..!!Clap 

I was keeping my fingers crossed that she shd be thought a painful lesson.(I missed the update on this earlier). What a nerve she had to do such an evil deed ...that too in the temple grounds in front of the deities. Didn't she seek medical advice for the poisonous sting? I think even the poison can't stand the vernom that is already flowing in her body..!!Angry

Just want to share this info with all you abt how a boy was punished when he misbehaved in a temple. He is of different religion and culture - always making fun of the stone deities in the temples. He went over to one idol that was placed in corner of the temple - he pissed on it and walked away quietly.Angry

When he went home he was taken so ill coz he was unable to piss again coz his organ was swollen too. They seeked medical attention but it was not helping him much. (They lived in the same residential  where we lived 10yrs ago).

His dad took him to the local medicine man (bomoh) who asked him wat he did before becoming ill. He told the bomoh abt his actions and the bomoh advised  his dad to take him back to the same temple and seek the priest assistance there as he was unable to cure him.. They took him back to the temple and had to conduct a prayer though they are of a different religion. The boy was cured after doing some "parigaram" and he never made fun of temples again. Its seems his dad donates rice and other essential items every year during festivals and other auspicious days.

Edited by Sue Nair - 11 March 2010 at 6:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajaya66sushavvimiganVani19Carynsmlaksh

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thank u so much Laksh Sis and  Migan Dear..Wonderful Updates..

Enna track ne puriyamaatengarthu. Seriously lost interest in the serial. Ilavanji even though negative character, i feel she is the one who entertains us with her funny expressions and sodhappals.. Rest all are annoying these days...

PS: Can someone please complete the scene of today's update.. I was not able to watch it fully due to technical issues...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top