Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajaya66JanuZEESXYmigansupreebrinny_gCarynVani19Sue NairnithyamkvMP_Radhasmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam March 8th - 12th Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Anj for the update, I'm tired of reading Kula's vetti saval, (poor you guys have to listen) don't know how many times he used " I will never let the marriage or whatever happen".. aiyoh...aandava!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Anj for the update da.
 Poor Sara, but I hope he finally start to see how bad his bro, SIL and uncle are.

Looks like a cute scene with SkGLOL

anjkhoney

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj & Laksh.......

Tuesday sounds too goody and where will it lead..... Ganga's miscarriage with illa's & manga carried out plans? Day Dreaming

LOLLOLLOL  It took  more than 100 episodes before Ganga's wedding took place and it took like 5 episodes and 1 first night, and she is pregnant???!!! LOLLOLLOL  kadavale..... and lots of us falling for it.

Edited by Caryn - 09 March 2010 at 3:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuanjkhoneybrinny_gSue NairVani19nithyamkvsmlaksh

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj and Laksh
Ahhh good news and I'm glad that Karpagam has changed but I'm pretty sure Ila will put an end to it but I really hope not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneysmlaksh

sunny26

sunny26

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. I was thinkign when I saw ganga she look so Preggy in the screen. Maybe she is expecting her 2nd so they started showing as she is PG in Serial too.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks Anj and Laksh
Ahhh good news and I'm glad that Karpagam has changed but I'm pretty sure Ila will put an end to it but I really hope not.

Only last evening when we were watching "Thangam" saw Karpagam arguing with her hubby Ratna that she only agreed to bring Ganga home for her son's sake and not coz she accepted her as her DIL. It was then I told Mr. Nair that the only way to solve this problem is for Ganga to get pregnant...Karpagam will mellow when she learns that her son is going to be a dad and she/Ratna as the grandparents.Big smile

Yes... of course for Illa its a never ending task to have dreadful things happening to Ganga. She will definitely add some poisonous herbs in Ganga's drink to have a miscarriage....but then their kuladeivam Gangadevi will definitely shield her from any harm. Clap

I hope they do not show any miscarriage coz its so sickening to see an unborn foetus being destroyed unnecessarily due to some evil ppl's deeds. Let's hope someone else consumes it (Illa herself - that would teach her a good lesson) and Ayyah finds out that it was actually meant for Ganga by Illa. Ayyah shd then chase Illa/Kar out of the house to live on their own - Illa shd be chased out then only she wud realise that she is only a DIL and that Ganga is truly Ayyah's flesh/ blood thus she and her siblings have the right over his property.Smile He shd corner Manggai and she shd spill out all of Illa's evil deeds.

BTW jealousy is going to be the order of the day for Illavanji....oru poochi and pullu has not found its way into her womb.....Kar u better go for a check up...ennomo seri illai..!!LOLLOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 09 March 2010 at 9:22pm

Vani19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates dear updater/s. Great updates..!!Thumbs UpClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneysmlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top