Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

pinky_5

IF-Dazzler

pinky_5

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Hiii everyone...After completing The Unsolved Mystery I'm starting a new ff...This ff is completely different than what I've done in my previous ff's...This ff is fully based on college life...Its going to be full of masti & fun...I'll be trying to incorporate all those things which we want to see in the show but haven't seen yet...Many of us have been complaining that the CV's are not showing this & that so I thought why not show it in ff...There'll be some fun, thrill, studies ,hate, fights, happiness, sadness , some mysteries(unlike the heavy mystery in my other ff ) & obviously love...Love between members of our college gang...Love between our Mayur... In between all this fun & love I'll also be incorporating things that happen daily in college life like misunderstanding between friends for many reasons, some other serious issues too in between college students. Also I'll be creating some special bonding between mayur taking up some serious issues. This will help everyone to attach themselves to this ff in reality. All other characters will also be important since somewhere every character will have its unique role in different shades. So are you all ready to experience all the emotions???

P.S: I'm writing this ff on a special request of my dear friend Afsha'..She wanted me to write a ff on college life showing all cute nok-jhok's & love between mayur'.This is a gift for her birthday'.Wishing you all the best afsha for you boards'.When you'll come back you'll see I've fulfilled my promise'..I'll surely try to recreate the magic of earlier MJHT'.Embarrassed

This ff will stop when I feel people are no longer enjoying.

Please read the concept & intro & let me know if I must continue.Smile

CONCEPT:

As it is rightly said 'Opposites attract'. 2 completely opposite people can always fulfill each others quality. Just like that 2 totally opposite people Mayank Sharma & Nupur Bhushan meet in the college & from here their story starts. Its a story of how a sweet, nautankibaaz & totally down to earth girl meets a stranger in her life who is calm & composed & totally goal oriented...Their totally opposite nature makes them impossible to stand in front of each other & both always run away from each other but destination has other plans'.Their story starts from hate to friends to love'.The 2 of them fill in the gap between them by making a bridge & walking to each other...A gap produced by their hatredness for each other but love fills in this gap & forms a bridge which they've to cross... As it is rightly said 'Love makes its way''..So love will eventually find them'.But is it easy to love someone whom you've always hated?

INTRODUCTION:

NUPUR BHUSHAN:

A simple, sweet but most talkative girl. She is 17 years old. She is in Science field. Though she was never interested in studies & didn't want to take science but her dad insisted her to take science. Nupur can never let her dad down. She loves him a lot & can do anything for him. She had lost her mother when she was very young. Her father & Gunjan, her sister were her only family. They have recently shifted to Mumbai, a place they had to leave when she was very small. Nupur has lot of memories attached to Mumbai; Memories of her childhood with her mom. The happy days of her life which were crashed with one tragic incident in their life. Nupur has always missed her mom & even cries in alone for her but she has never let her sorrows come in front of anyone. She has done all in her power to protect Gunjan & love her as their mom. Gunjan doesn't miss her mom as much as nupur does because nupur has acted like a mother in her life but no one could play the role of mother in nupur's life. Now they've returned to Mumbai & nupur is very happy. She wants to go back to all those places where she can feel her mom's presence. Very soon she'll be entering a new college; EXCEL COLLEGE. She doesn't know how her life will shape up. She has no idea how this college will change her life totally. Moreover she & Gunjan are joining college 3 months late so it'll be hard for them to cover up on the missed part.

Nupur has only 1 dream in her life: to meet her prince charming'.yes like any other common girl nupur has always been dreaming of her prince charming since she was 16 years old. She loves movies a lot & her favorite actor is Shahrukh Khan. She compares her prince charming to be like Shahrukh more like Raj of DDLJ. Her this filmy style makes her really unique & different. She is dreaming of meeting Shahrukh atleast once & now that she is shifting to Mumbai she hopes she'll meet Shahrukh atleast once & hopes she'll find her Prince Charming very soon

But there is one problem of Nupur which no one knows, not even her sister Gunjan. Everyone believes Nupur is a very strong girl. She has handled everything very well since her Mom's death. But the truth is Nupur is a very weak girl when it comes to emotions. She is easily offended by small words. If her friends hurt her unintentionally she'll let the talk go but will cry in alone. She doesn't like people being sad because of her so she never shares her sorrows. She never tells her friends if something has hurt her. She is very soft & emotional at heart. Her heart is full of emotions but it is locked for everyone. Someone has to find key for her heart & open it to let her emotions flow down.

MAYANK SHARMA:

He is the most boring person on earth but girls are flattered over him. He is akdu, sadu but his gorgeous, killer looks & rich background have made him the most wanted boy. Its been 1 year & 3 months since he has entered the college & all girls are mad over him. But he never looks at anyone. He has won hearts not only of girls but also of teachers. He is teachers favorite. Only 2 people are important for him in life; his mom & his brother samrat. Samrat is not his brother but he treats him like brother. They've lived together since childhood when samrat's parents died & mayank's mom took him in his arms. Since then samrat & mayank lived like brothers. Mayank had lost his dad when he was young but his mom took care of entire hospital. Yes they owned many small & big hospitals & mayank's mom was a very well known doctor. Mayank has always remained isolated. He doesn't like wasting time in canteen or roaming & chatting to people. Each minute of his day is planned. He believes everything should be planned & well organized. His mom & sam have tried a lot to bring some normal human element in him but his hormones have always remained in effective. Just for sake of sam he sometimes sits with the gang members but even among them he is always far in his own world remembering some maths formulae or some answer. He never laughs like normal people nor does he give a sweet smile. Everyone are still waiting to see this akdu mayank smile one day. His biggest problem is he is not very expressive about feelings & so he doesn't try making anyone understand. However his mom does understand his feelings regarding anything in life & advices him before he needs to tell anything.

GUNJAN BHUSHAN:

She is 16 years old. College is totally new experience for her. She had just completed her 10th std in morena & had passed with flying colours; topping in her school with 96%. Her dad & nupur are her only family. She is very much attached to nupur. She is very reserved & sweet girl. She is afraid to talk to strangers. Its always been nupur's protection around her which has kept her in small shelf away from bad world. But now entering a college & that too in Mumbai is going to make things worse for her. She'll have to learn to handle all kind of people start standing on her feet.

SAMRAT SHERGIL:

He is 16 years old. Mayank's younger brother by nature but not by blood. He has one big aim in life to find a right girl for mayank who can bring out all the emotions lying behind the tough mayank. He has taken science field not due to personal interest but to keep close to mayank. He was hoping mayank would change in college & like atleast one girl but he was shocked to know that mayank didn't even look at girls. Samrat is the basket ball champ & most wanted boy of college like mayank. When the 2 walk together in college, the floor is on fire & girls keep surrounding them. He doesn't believe in love & flirts with all girls. But his life will change since gunjan is entering his life.

OTHER GANG MEMBERS:

Dia, Uday, Benji, Adhiraaj, Suhaani all are same as in serial.
RV & Sheena belong to a group of bad gang which is envious of Samrat & his group due to their popularity. More about them will come in detail as the story progresses.

INDEX:

<PART-1 : PG-9

PART-2: PG-21

PART-3: PG-32

PART-4: PG-49

PART-5: PG-58

PART-6: PG-66

PART-7: PG-75

PART-8: PG 89

PART-9: PG-95

PART-10: PG 102

PART-11: PG 105

PART-12: PG 111

PART-13: PG 120

PART-14:  PG 132

PART-15:  PG 141

Link to 2nd thread:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3400331#74397084

Edited by pinky_5 - 20 January 2013 at 8:26am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009naina0123luv-myurtanya.dsouza-Aiza-MoNaYaRoXsonam961986The-chosen-oneAsmara.clustersofstarEscapistsanjana25ananya_smaloo19anju011X..Niha..Xmjht_admirerprerna_agrawalNirjhor105sanjana yadavjeniluvmayurt-mayur-sajan-jtopsyturvy23Anjali_12adi_guptahazel94gopi06LuvArTi4everab01kirti123Aaru77..pebo..sadufpreethislucariolove.mayurarti.rumki.thejazzgal-Samira-kweetrockstarMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-pagli91FragranceOfLoveSoulmate_SanaSobtiObsessionhgrhrFaria.Shafoo-afsha-~*mishu*~.VanishingDream-CreativeSoul---WHATEVER--afshanafreen..Mariyam..--Mahima--.ByGod.Nancyannie07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haseen Pal(MJHT) PART 15 PG 141 9/1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
very nice dear... continue dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_5

Naughtynatty

IF-Sizzlerz

Naughtynatty

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hey pinks !!
I am loving this character sketch !!!
Its pretty cool and i am looking forward to it !!!
Still upset that unsolved mystery is ending buh oh well we have this one now Smile !!!
Do lemme know wen u update the first part !!
Love,
Natasha

pinky_5

Nishithini

IF-Dazzler

Nishithini

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
nice intro. continue soon.

pinky_5

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ohh woww pinky!! i can't wait to read this new Ff of yours! the wat you described mayank and nupur's characters its very interesting!
i'm curious to see how you make them fall in love...
plzzz do continue soon...and do add me to the PM list!

pinky_5

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
update soon yaar..waiting 4 the story...

pinky_5

afshanafreen

IF-Sizzlerz

afshanafreen

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
wow dear.mayur r my fav....pm me wen ever u update....

pinky_5

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Very nice cont. soon

pinky_5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top