Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

I honestly started watching it because I was intrigued by the "don with principles" and the "girl who chooses to be ugly". These were very different ideas to me - I had never seen something like this before. And I was intrigued by what exactly was going through their head and how they were explaining and justifying each of their choices. It was different - and so far I haven't been disappointed. And off course, the family relationships just made me love this show even more! Big smile

If u dont mind can i use ur sig?? honestly!
DIE STAR PLUS DIE!!!! Dead

Anyways coming to the topic...as i got off from school...mornings i wud spend watching TV (rather preparing for boards Tongue ) thts wen i saw Nakku...i wud miss a few epi's but after her seret was revealed tht she hid her beauty that could charm any guy...i was like whoah! thts new!!

and then wat attracted me to the show was Naku's feelings...and wen dutta entered i havent missed a single epi since then Big smile
I just luuuvvv dutta!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
he's HOT Wink and sumtimes i find him luking vampire-ish with sharp features ya knw... Wink

nyways after tht nakku's even stronger than before feelings abt her beauty had me clung to the show..and now m loving it more than other colors show like BV or uttaran..and star one show MJHT which was by far my fav!! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Cherry Of The Show? (Page 4)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shikhachopra

Goldie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhyaa.

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sikhachopra

WHAT I ADMIRE IN THE SHOW IS THE SENSE OF TRUE LUV.LUV SHLD BE BASED ON INNER BEAUTY NT THE OUTER ONE. THE SHOW DOESNT HAVE LUV AT FIRST SIGHT'S STUFF, WHICH IS IN MY OPINION IS A MERE ATTRACTION.DUTTA WILL FALL FOR NAKUSA WITH NO BEAUTY. OFCOURSE IT WIL BE REVEALD AFTERWARDS BT THATS DIFFERENT.THATS WHAT IN MY OPINION IS TRUE,SELFLESS LUV.

Plzz refrain 4rm using Caps ..
Its against the IF COc  & is considered as shouting ..!
Thanx ..!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i startd watchng it thinkng dat datta's role "ll b done by Rohit. but wen i saw sum epi bfr datta's entry i really likd dem so i keep on watchng nxt epis.though at sum places it lukd like a bit melodramatic but still a gud show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top