Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

DOTW: Cherry Of The Show? (Page 3)

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I honestly started watching it because I was intrigued by the "don with principles" and the "girl who chooses to be ugly". These were very different ideas to me - I had never seen something like this before. And I was intrigued by what exactly was going through their head and how they were explaining and justifying each of their choices. It was different - and so far I haven't been disappointed. And off course, the family relationships just made me love this show even more! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niviiiwantitall

-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Nice Post Sindhya..

Hmm.. I have watched LTL from day 1 however wasn't glued to it as i am now.The story was very eye catching with Naku hiding her face and all but the real reason I got totally addicted is Dutta/Mishal.. I hadn't seen him before and when he made his entrance i was fully latoo over him, since then theres been no looking back.. I don't miss a single episode and catch up on the weekend if i miss small scenes.

Also I loved Vinay Rohraa in Ranbir Rano and was very sad when he left the show so when I knew he would be here I had to watch it.. So the reason the show is a hit with me is Dutta and Baiji the hotties of the show..

iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
niiceee wooowwww.... sooooo manyyy opinionss
myy muuumm startedd watchingg whennn nakkuuss facee wuuzzz revealedddd.... sheee wuuuzz likee wowww... whyy does she hide??
:P:P
palluluvsmaan IF-Rockerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Good question Cindy. Well, I started watching the show when More saw the real beauty of Naku and persuaded in cruel wayDead. I know that was the sick track but it kind of bound me to the show. And then My My, the entry of DuttaEmbarrassed well that completely hooked me up with the show.
Dew-drop IF-Veteran Member
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Everyone got hooked & booked after Dutta entry ...!LOL
iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
ahaaaa shabzieeee cannttt stopp admiringggg duttaaa hunn!

awwwwwwwww yeeaaaaa myy muummm tooo
:D:D

nasreen Groupbie
nasreen
nasreen

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

my story is different - ive got my sisters 2 thank for,

here in the uk, they just watched ghajini and were upset, so at 1am in the morning, they decided to change to colours as we just only discovered it and they saw mishal playing the dutta role, the scene when he gets attacked and my sisters were swooning, but for me it was when mal mal morey was going to have his wicked way with naku in front of her family and the mother stabbs him in the back and then when they escape naku has gone dark, so for me that was interesting 2 see this and the drama has so far got a good cobination of story, characters, i only hpe it gets better, but now i  do watch it for naku and dutta and there chemistry
xxx
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome post sindhya.

Well I had heard about the show but did not really watch it until I randomly clicked on the promo on youtube that is in my siggy and then I was hooked and had to catch up with the show. And so the chemistry of Dutta and naku made me watch the show but even nakku's family is pretty interesting to watch. The characters of babi, ganpat, and sethji are awesome and I hope the writers don't really forget about them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iwantitall

Go to top