Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
thatsss awesuuuumm yaaarrr... matlaabb shuruuu see hiii AYM kee deewaniss
:D:D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: Cherry Of The Show? (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool.sindhya

Yh ..keh sakti ho ....
Itni  dhamekdaar entry di k main to dekhti reh gayi ..!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhyaa.

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Yh ..keh sakti ho ....

i know the way he enters, and rips the more guy off his leg
is just outstanding Clap

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Yh ..keh sakti ho ....

i know the way he enters, and rips the more guy off his leg
is just outstanding Clap

& the other scene jisne mere hosh uda diye was when he made an entry in the black pathani cuming down the stairs ...*sigh*Day DreamingDay Dreaming

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged

& the other scene jisne mere hosh uda diye was when he made an entry in the black pathani cuming down the stairs ...*sigh*Day DreamingDay Dreaming

i knowww.... dutta+black+AY mode= Blushing

Dew-drop

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged

i knowww.... dutta+black+AY mode= Blushing

Dutta in anything ..wid or widout is ...BlushingBlushing

sindhyaa.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
nice dotw topic. i read an interview of paresh rawal and some articles on the show on TB and was intrigued. paresh rawal said that the story was inspired by a maid in his relative's house who was made to look unattractive so that she wouldnt marry and go away as the relative's family members were too lazy to do the house work. then a TB article said that though the heroine looks ugly she is actually very pretty. but somehow once the show started i wanst very enthu as i thought its yet another of those social issue shows.
then came news of the hero's entry who is supposed to be a don. now that was a first as serial heroes rarely work on the wrong side of the law. then came news that mishal was doing the role and i thought let me give the show a try. i had seen mishal in LS...I found him good but i wasnt a big fan.
and then datta's entry....omg! omg! omg! what an entry it was it. and then the chemistry between tasha in the hand pump and car mirror scene. i knew i wanted more! and so far the show hasnt disappointed me.

sindhyaa.

-Eva-

-Eva-

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
It's all my husband's fault Big smile

He was hospitalized with TB last november, his condition was very critical then. When he got home this January, he had to spend most of the time on the couch or in bed, because his knee is a total mess due to the illness and he almost can't move. He was bored, watched, I think, every serial airing on the channel untill he got admitted again. I never paid attention to what he was watching. But one day I came into the living room just in time to see More slap the hero. But what really got my attention was this hilarious eyebrow-dance he made after that. That really made me laugh. I watched the rest of the episode, but wasn't very interested.

A few days later, I guess, I saw another piece of an episode and my husband gave me a short summary about the synopsis. Sounded kind of interesting and I started to watch the show, later I even started watching the episodes I had missed and I was/ am rather intrigued. I like the characters. I appreciate the fact that the cameraman doesn't spend the little time an episode has with zooming into every face in the room at least twice, I like the pace and of course the chemistry between the leads.

I was curious. Why does a young woman cover her face like that? How is she able to live with all the humialations? She must be a strong personality to endure/ be above all the ignorance around her. I guess that's what actually got me. The strong main character, a fraguile looking girl on the outside, but a fighter trough and trough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhyaa.RockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top