They are emotionless! 1st Episode! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sattvik

Thanks for pointing that out, at least she will be loved....

I bet its got to do with the people in the Haveli that kill the women..... not a curse.... The curse may just be some "bahana". There is probably some deep rooted hate against women in that Haveli/family....
But in the concepts/characters section, it's said that Thakur Gajraj Singh is desperate to undo the curse, so he'd presumably want to keep women in that family safe.  I suspect that his bro Harihar, who silently wants to succeed him, may be behind these deaths.

Another thing here is that if Gajraj's son is a goonda, and his bro is an enforcer, chances are that behind the scenes, both are @ each others throats, which would make it almost an 'Alien vs Predator' scenario.  That aspect would be amusing to follow.  Also, I wonder whether Bali & Awadh - the sons of Gajraj & Harihar - are going to marry Batori and Charori - the daughters of the 2 mamas of Jamuniya (am still digesting all these names).  On the bright side, they'd then be hit w/ the curse, but on the dark side, Jamuniya would be stuck w/ them again.  But I am disappointed @ Chutki getting married b4 Jamuniya is out of there.

Edited by Vrisha - 09 March 2010 at 7:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "They are emotionless! 1st Episode! (Page 2)" in Jamunia forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I loved the 1st episode even today's episode was great too...and the way they are torturing her..the priest who had lust for Jamuniya ..the helplessness of an orphan..all have been shown greatly

munni_sgp

Goldie

munni_sgp

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hi all i happened to read the whole story of jamunia somewhere.believe me it's a very promising and interesting show and curse is real with an interesting plots and twists.u'll start liking the show once the initial episodes are over.very much different from the shows aired now a days.

Edited by smiley_moon80 - 09 March 2010 at 11:14am

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Yep, the concept is very good. Hope they show the full scope of all the characters. Waiting to see the people in the badi haveli . There are absolutely no women there, so it will be very interesting to see the interactions among all the men.

When Jamunia goes there, she will make that monsterous mansion a real home with her love and concern for everyone. She is so sweet and so good-hearted.

Piasengupta21

Piasengupta21

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
have u guys seen Kashi that is also quite a good show

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jamunia Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.