Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged

I Just watched today's episode, honestly, I liked it, it introduced the plot and the characters very well. I'd rather not talk about them too much into details.

But Honestly, i hate the family Jamuniya lives in, they are emotionless, not one single person in the whole family actually shows some empathy towards the girl, For God Sake, she is your blood man. Can some blood relationships be this bad? Ouch

Anyway, I hope that guy died, I know i shudnt say it but who cares, if he can risk a girls life, why not risk ur own. Seriously... AngryAngry

And that Mami, Urrrrgggg I can't stand her at all, her irritating voice and the way she talks Ouch ..

But overall, liked the show though, off to watch the other Imagine shows Wink
Feel free to share your thoughts!

-Imran

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thornewood9sattvik-SilverFlames-RoarkMallika113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "They are emotionless! 1st Episode!" in Jamunia forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Imran , I watched it too.  The show is promising.  But I want to kill that family for abusing Jamu so much.  That girl should just run away, that would be far better.   Especially maami in the end,  how cruel can she beAngry    It's far too much.     Poor Jamu, my heart cries for herCry

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah, that hot iron rod @ the end did it for me, as well as the acting before the bus.  However, reading the theme that Jamuniya will be sold into marriage into the big haveli makes it somewhat interesting - hope it's to the Jai character.  Incidentally, who is 'Chutki', who they mention for Wednesday's episode?

Right now, all I could make out of reading everything here - girl finds dream guy in cursed house.  Hey, if she gets the dream guy who loves her and will protect her, the house wouldn't be that bad.

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Imran, Mallika and Vrisha!

I thought the first episode was really good, I feel a bit for Jamuniya, thankfully its only a show! But she is really a nice good girl. Burning her with the rod was just like in Ganga (on Colors) but I really liked the first episode. The producers made Chehra and that was like really slow and a torture to watch, every minute used to go by and it was just boring, whereas I was getting into the show and then next thing was "Agle Episode Mein"..... LOL

Chutki sounds like Jamuniya's friend, you mean the one who was holding the plates that she touched by accident?

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Yep, Chutki is Jamu's friend. She is the one that gave the haldi salve for Jamu to apply on her injured leg. Jamu will be better off with anyone other than her own mama and maamis and cousinsAngry

If she is sold to the big haveli, I hope that the guy treats her well. Then that should turn to love.This girl deserves care, love and loyalty more than anyone. She has been abused her whole lifeOuch I cried when I saw that hot iron touch her skinCry Those relatives are really cruel monstersDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Guys coming to think of it, maybe it will be a bit like Bandini, Jamuniya will have to get her husband to love her and then avoid the dangers of death, like she will be such a lovely bahu but maybe those in the house won't like her.....

But wow, I agree Mallika, she might get sold off, since her mama caused an accident for money and didn't even help her recover. I think this whole "Mama is going to die" thing is wrong and an act, maybe to get Jamuniya married.

Something is also going to happen with that weird looking Pandit and Jamuniya as well. Just feel like going to Jamuniya and giving her a big "I'm on your side" hug.....Smile

Can you guys imagine, girls like Jamuniya get burned like that regularly, all they can do is scream and accept it....... They don't realise that (like the serial says) Ghar Ki Lakshmi... Betiyaan.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
^^^^Going by the news article on Gaurav Sharma, it doesn't look like Jai Thakur (his character) will be anything like the Bandini chieftain:
Originally posted by Tellybuzz

Jamunia the protagonist of the show, played by Bhavna Khatri stays with her Mama and Mami, who push her to do all errands in their house. They decide to get rid of her by giving her in marriage to Jai Thakur, who happens to be the nephew of Thakur Gajraj (Manoj Joshi). And as per their destiny, Jai falls in love with Jamunia at first sight, and she too develops love for him. But the twist to the tale is that the family of Thakur Gajraj is cursed, as every woman who has come to stay in the Haveli has met with an untimely death.

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for pointing that out, at least she will be loved....

I bet its got to do with the people in the Haveli that kill the women..... not a curse.... The curse may just be some "bahana". There is probably some deep rooted hate against women in that Haveli/family....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.