Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Can you please replace all the Creatives at Cinevistaa? You write beautifully and your analysis of each one's feelings and emotions is captured in the most amazing and sensitive way.

I agree when you say that things might change drastically...but as of now...keep writing!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hello pocahontas,

..............i am new to dmg section...................left watching the show when shilpa anand was replaced as rids..........nothing against the other ridz, just that having associated ridddhima with her,it  was difficult to accept the change......................started watching in bits and parts after karan wahi came in and have really fallen for the riddhima sid jodi once they started acting sensible with each other...........ur posts i started reading when out of curiousity came into the forum.....read most of them and u are another reason i really love sid and rids together..........

.....i loved armaan ridz a lot but things have moved on a lot from there...........they are a beautiful past and the present is different for us and ridz too.........and i know the destructives oops the creatives will either make a prerna out of her dangling between anurag and bajaj in life and even in death (my first taste of soaps which left an acrid taste forever) or they will actually show her finally taking a stand before life and destiny  and the worst one is bumping of sid or turning him bad(for which i will personally kill them) that is if tehy are adamant on getting back ar....but then what story will be left other than the same old fights ,over reactions misunderstandings.......i think they all have grown beyond the childishness of being interns...

i adore armaan and glad he is back and hope they do not turn him into devdas too.............also hope atleast these people respect the sanctity of marriage and not play musical chairs...............even if the storm named armaan has come i hope sid and rids endure this and come out with flying colours.............

sid and rids  are bound by pain and only they can heal each other...this bond is much stronger coz it is  very difficult to mend a broken heart and spirit and oce you do than it is equally difficult to break it ...hope the destructives prevail some sense to this mish mash of a story..............armaan is a strong character if handled well he can bulid his own story without creating havoc in another beautiful love story.............

all in all... i can understand why you wld not want to write..........but till the axe falls let us please bask in the sunshine of sid and ridz love story brightened with your very beautiful thoughts ...................

if i can think like them who call themself creatives then riddhima has to fall in love with sid  so that she stands in an uncomfortable situtaion when armaan returns because knowing the current sid he will hand her over to armaan on a platter as soon as he returns..........and seeing the episodes i think this is how it is going...........now the next course of brainstorming session by them will reveal the fate of armaan sid and ridz..........either way the character of riddhima will come out the worst butchered.........

another thing that confuses me is why did they go along with the marriage and sid rids relationship if they planned to get back armaan which am sure was not decided over night and they have been pressured to do soo for long but why now????........hhmmmmm........
Edited by sun29 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

WOW Pocu, loved it as usual, also i am going to miss your posts on SR 😊  and you said my name in your post 😳

Lennzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you, I love you. πŸ€—

Beautiful moments between SR today, loved how Ridz has come to understand SId, she reads his silences and Sid still in his own mood knows he doesnt blame Ridz entirely for them

That was such a beautiful part. Riddhima beginning to understand Sid's moods ,silences and that look of affection on her face. 😍

First scene was well needed coz Rodz spoke up, i am proud of her 😳

Sid desperately needed that dose and I am glad that it happened! 🀣

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Poco:- Fantastic post once again dearπŸ‘. I agree with you. The creatives sure have ruined all the 3 beautiful characters and now butchered writing is on the way🀒. I really liked the way both Sid and Riddz think about the relationship when Sid carries Riddz back. Sid knows this relation has no future while Riddhima is growing fond of Sid and is touched by Sid's golden heartπŸ˜ƒ. Now what does future await them. Personally I would want Riddhima to stay with Sid the reason being he was there for you when you needed him the most.

True, Sarada. SR have developed so beautifully and the way their relationship has progressed - bit by bit - the sanctity and emotion that Riddhima has started to associate with Sid and her marriage to him. As you said, Sid was there when Riddhima needed love , support and empathy the most. He literally shielded her. And finally that is what has won Riddhia over.

Somehow I would like the ending to be like Hum dil de chuke sanam in the sense that when Sid frees Riddhima to be with her love she wouldn't go and would want to stay with the person who taught her the meaning of Love😊. Like they say lucky are those who love and get loved in return but luckier are those who are loved and cherished when they didn't expect it.  It was really nice talking to you in your posts and I hope we can talk again in some other posts.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you. Ideally, Riddhima should do what Nandini did in HDDCS. She was won over by Vanraj's selfless love and she could not let go of him. Sid is in the same light - Riddhima worships him now and is moved by his goodness and how he ruined his whole life for her. That is something tremendous. If any man would have taken that kind of pain for me , i would be hung to him for life , because he wouldn's just move my heart , he would move my life. I am not stopping immediately but this week i guess.

Cheers Poco. Keep in touch.

πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

hey nitzy firstly i wanna give u a bigg bigg jaadoo ki jhappi... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— thank u so much dear for all ur lovely pinky posts...all ur posts have been heart warming touching n beautiful as u have a realistic touch...happy women's day sweety...i do understand ur sentiments and wud stand with u in ur decision..but its a request sweetz pls do visit the forum...i wud never wanna loose a good frnd like u... πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

I am only stopping writing on SR! Otherwise my harassment of you guys will continue at the AT! πŸ€—πŸ€£

coming to todays episode... ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

a beautifully canned episode...hamesha tumko chaha the marriage sequence the Noor-e-khuda sequence and this one wud alwayz remain the closest to my heart..i got goosebumps when i saw the Shayad yehi toh pyar hai sequence blissful n ethereal..😍

Yeah.I love the subtle angst-ridden sequences that they shoot on SR. Noor-E-Khuda is my favourite and the others that you mentioned are so beautiful. SR are magic ,  and there is no denying that.

siddhant n riddhima r two souls who r bruised from within..the vicious circle of misunderstanding n disbelief is deeply rooted in their relation...siddhant is finding it very hard to trust riddhima once again...he has locked the doors inside his heart so that he cannot hear his inner voice...on one side his instinctive concern for riddhima but on ther side his angst his pain...he thinks riddhima is fakin once again..thats y perhaps he tells her at the temple that plz stop all this facade n stop hurting me n urself too....he dsnt wanna invest in his emotions anymore coz he dsnt wanna be hurt...

Sid said that while carrying Riddhima back from the temple. "Kaisa ajeeb rishta hai mera tumhaare saath Riddhima. Main hi tumhe dard deta hoon aur main his us dard ka ilaaj karta hoon." That sums it all.

and riddhima she has chosen this thorny path come wat may...she is ready to go thru any extent to make the relationship work..she dsnt wanna get seperated from siddhant now..she is gettin attached to him...wen at the temple riddhima blasts him she was all her heart..she told siddhant i have been staying quiet all this time coz i knew i was wrong..all my life i have alwayz followed my heart.wen i loved it was from all heart..wen i tried to kill my self it was from my heart n now my commitment to u n this marriage is from my heart...i knw i was wrong but this marriage is no facade for me...wat shud i do to make u believe..this is how helpless riddhima has bcum..n then siddhant who hears out everything tells her that okay u wanna do sumthin for me nah!!! plz stop this craziness n lifts her up in his arms n takes her to the cottage..n then at the cottage siddhant again due to his instinctive concern for her which is now in his veins gives her the milk then while she was sleepin on the floor he sees her shivering.again he is restless n puts pillow underneath her feet n then gets a blanket n covers her...there riddhima wakes up n we see her gazing at him fondly...he lifts her up n puts her on the bed...and then the mesmerising bangle scene...it was such a cute moment...riddhima's sweet smile n siddhant's expressions were so awesome...and then again he applies the ointment to her feet with care n concern..it was a delicate moment for both of them...they are silent but their eyes speak volumes n deepest feeling is alwayz felt in silence...they are incomplete widout each other...they r inseperable...how much ever they run away form each other they will get pulled towards each other..the unbreakable strange bond which connects thru their pain.i hope they wud find solace in each other..

Well-said. SR have entered each-other's lives like hurricanes .... little knowing that one day they will be the balmy calm sea to each-other.

lukin to the current scenario i dedicate this song to SR..

If only you could see the tears
In the world you left behind..

If only you could heal my heart
Just one more time..

Even when I close my eyes
Theres an image of your face..

Once again I come to realise
I'll have to live to make you live..

But I will give my life away
If you don't wish me to smile..

Because my heart keeps asking you
What on earth will you do about me, love..

What will you do..
To bring me back to live..

What will you do..
Except coming to me..

What will you do..
You have no choice left..

As I have no hope left...

😍

God bless u sweetz..keep smilin n stay happy alwayz n keep in touch.. πŸ€— πŸ€—

I am around. πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shihij07

you have done its so amazingly! well its good to see riddhima falling for sid because of his goodness but armaan has come back and her pain and almost supressed love will again resurface.she has just started feeling for sid but i think somewhere she stilll nurtures her adorable armaan.true she has started liking sid,main reason being his deeds and respect towards her parents.she is bound by the rituals of marriage and she is determined to fulfill all the responsibilities because she is not selfish and is caring. seeing armaan.she would be crestfallen and in sheer pain and vice versa with armaan. creatives are seriously in a muddy puddle of different relationships.lets hope each comes out clearly and safely.though i love AR together the most,from everything but sid also needs some happiness after such a turmoil.god bless to all three of them!

di please do not leave writng. you surely write in a captivating way. i love your subtle criticism on every human action. you have got such a deep understanding of emotions,we all know that. so a sincere request from all of us. please don't leave writing. we love to hear from you.

HAPPY WOMENS DAY!!!!!!!!!

Hey Shihi!

Happy Women's Day to you as well! πŸ€—

Thank you so much for replying. Armaan will be shattered, Riddhima will be shattered, Sid will be shattered and you will have another KZK. This is criminal butchering , it really is. I will write whenever i can And I am writing tonight for sure.

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know you wouldn't listen to me If  I tell you to not stop writing these and somewhere along you are right too.The upcoming storyline is going to give nothing but pain to all the three character.
But I hope you aren't leaving the forum

Yesterday I saw one of the most magical episode for which I was waiting for I don't know from when.But still it didn't instill me with a happiness it should have cause somewhere deep down I was scared or knew that I may not again get to see this couple like this.I have no problem with Armaan's return .But at this point of time it would give nothing but pain to everyone around.

coming to the post,As usual I LOVED your post Nitzy!!
Best scene for me today was the song sequence.It was too apt for today

πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pokemon12!

OMG>....Beautiful post....

Thank you so much, dearie. πŸ€—

I am actually very upset, that u have decided to stop writing about SID-Ridz...:(
But I understand urpoint ofview and can trulyy feel ur emotions. All three of these charcters are beautiful charcters, and I reallyhope that the essence of these charcaters is notruined because ofpoor writing. I love Armaan and Ridhimma, and found it hard to except Ridhimma with another man. But readinng urposts mademerealize, that Sidhimma areindeed very beautiful, and have a soul. I was readinng solely ur posts to findout about Sid and Ridz, and was about to start watching DMG again. And now that Armaan is back I certainly want to see what will happen. i just hope that along the way Ridhimma's and Sid'srelationship wont be ruined.

That is my whole concern. SR have come so far and strongly so that it is crininal to even think of breaking them apart. At the same time, Armaan doesn't deserve all this heartbreak either if he has no idea that SR have gotten married. It is insanity and all three characters will be butchered alongwith their essences and relationships. I am glad that you liked what i wrote. Thanks , for sharing my reading glasses. πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

thanks for the AWESOME post today, I really can't wait til I watch the episode

" Where is my wife?".... Awwwwwwww, you wanted to cling to Sid's neck and kiss him on the cheek for saying those words instead of screaming
awww thts soo cute. I just like it better when he refers to her as "his wife" rather than as  "Riddhima". I really do wish Riddhima was there watching and listening to him because atleast she would confidently believe that he does still care about her. Hopefully mr & mrs parera would let her know.
 Siddhanth, whatever i have invested in you and this marriage has come from my heart - I have done everything from my heart ,all my life... when i loved , it was from my heart , when i tried to kill myself , it came from my heart and when I married you , it came from my heart.... and if after all this , this mannat can erase all the tensions between  us, i will do it and i will do it over and over again! A crying and limping Riddhima turns away from Siddhanth and starts descending the steps..... and for a few moments , you feel proud of Riddhima.... for having loved one man with heart and having married another with respect bordering on affection with commitment.
Bravo RIDDZ! I am really soo proud of her right now that I'm really out of words to say. Finally this girl has opened her heart up to Sid and that was really one of the moments I was waiting for. ANd for sure Sid can't call this a natak because that how true Riddz's words are ... they really did come from her heart ... the tears, the words, the emotions, everything
And we draw curtains on the episode as Sid refuses to open the doors of his heart while Riddhima has begun to knock on them softly. Sid has won Riddhima.....and after a long , long , long time , we saw this woman smile at her husband's childish struggle with a bangle........
The way you describe everything tha thappened today, it's definitely going to be one of my most favourite episodes. SId has definitely won Riddhima over. But obviously he wouldn't want to open up his heart because he's scared it might just cause him another heartbreak. But deep inside, he does have feelings for Riddhima all locked up safely.

And that is what needs to be unleashed. Sid's feelings for Riddhima and vice versa. Sid needs to give Riddhima and his heart that one chance which will lead both of them to bliss. Sid has it hammered in his system that their marriage has no future and Riddhima desperately wants to chnage that thought. The way she was sobbing , you could see how much Sid's attitude and behaviour hurts her.

I really don't know what's going to happen in DMG next. I mean when things finally looked like it was going to cool down, Armaan has to come back.  I have nothing against Armaan as I do love him soo much. But i'm just very upset with the timings. You were right, AR was a sweet memory, and now SR is the sweet present. I really don't know what's going to happen, but SR will always remain close to my heart.
 I loved AR and now i love SR. So i'm sorta in a dilemma here

Hmmm.... That is my whole point. I don't want Armaan to be ruined and I don't want SR to be ruined. Armaan is not the kind of man who would even look at a married woman even if she happens to be Riddhima. And Riddhima has engulfed Sid in an embrace of acceptance. She is a woman of her word and her promise - she will not look at Armaan in the same light. And if creatives are planning to do what they have mentioned in the article, Armaan and Riddhima are going to be butchered and the magnificent castle that they have built with Sid-Riddz will get it's own chinks.

But please don't stop writing. Reading your posts really do make my day. I know it's going to be a bit hard if SR start to dissolve, but try your best. And thanks once again!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Your posts are going NOWHERE Poco and consider that a threat or a warning........whatever rocks your boatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

You are my only solace in the middle of this insanityπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Can't be losing you nowπŸ€—

Anjie!

You are giving me dhamkees openly in the forum now? 🀣