8/03 - Sid-Riddz :Can I take sparrows home?

Posted: 14 years ago

Riddz was nowhere to be found and Mr.Darcy Sid , unsettled by the sudden disappearance of his mermaid-like wife came running down the stairs , hunting  for his darling wifey like NYPD hunts for most wanted criminals. The concern and worry was written large on his face and he caught hold of Perera Uncle who was trying to dig his wise teeth into a delicious meal.

" Where is my wife?".... Awwwwwwww, you wanted to cling to Sid's neck and kiss him on the cheek for saying those words instead of screaming " Riddhima! Riddhima! Riddhima" πŸ˜†.....Where is she? I have searched the whole cottage and i cannot find her! Sigh! I wish Riddhima was here to hear her roaring lion husband worried about her like a shweet little chihuahua. 😳..... He almost screams in tension at Perera Uncle whose hunger disappears at Sid's anger.... and then walks in Perera Aunty..... Chill! Chill! Chill! Your wife has not taken a supersonic jet to Saturn.... she has gone to a temple, most probably - i told her to do 100 runs ups to  a particular temple with barefoot so that all her wishes are fulfilled.... Sid looks at her as though the whole world has gone insane! What ? What was the need to do all this? She didn't even tell me! Perera aunty spanks him and says who can the poor girl open her mouth in front of you when you are modeling for a Cactus Bonsai? She is doing all this for you! 😑..... Sid says Riddhima ? Will do all these efforts? For me? Sure , my lady and i have suddenly been crowned the King of the Caspian Sea...... Sid's lack of faith in Riddima stuns you. Has Riddhima really thrown Sid that far that he can no longer see her honesty and her efforts from that distance?.... Hmmm... perhaps...

But Sid cannot fight his instinctive concern for Riddhima and saying no to dinner , he runs off to bring his wifey back . As Lennzie keeps saying - SR are truly bound by something - something drastically poignant which raises it's head even when SR are at the toughest and roughest stage of their Belgian Glass relationship.

On the other hand, Riddhima is at the temple stairs - having climbed the steps a 100 times and all the instances of her angst-ridden relationship with Siddhanth playing in her mind and her tears - how he saved her life risking his own.... how he sacrificed his whole life in a marriage to her just to drape her honour ... and what a monster he turned into. Sid comes running , looking for her screaming her name . Riddhima sees him and instead of stopping for him , she runs up the stairs with bleeding feet and Sid follows her.....

Riddhima completes her mannat and Sid reaches her - Riddhima is in pain and tears while Sid is flustered and irritated. Riddhima! Are you crazy? What was the need to do all this? You don't have to kill yourself for this facade ? How long are you going to hurt yourself and me in this fake play of emotions....?

Before you can throw your TV remote control into the screen to hit Sid's handsome jaw for saying something like that, Riddhima taking  advantage if the new found power of 8TH MARCH 2010 - WORLD WOMEN'S DAY spanks a shocked and guilty Siddhanth right-left-centre unleashing what she has been holding inside.....

This is NOT a facade , Siddhanth! It is NOT. It never was! .......I don't know and I don't care what you think of my commitment  towards this marriage but I think of it very much and i think of it with respect and responsibility.All these days , i have been putting up with your cuckoo behaviour because i know i was at fault - i turned you into what you have become. You think, you believe that i run away from you all the time , that i don't want to be with you.....so, if i come closer to you, is that enough for you to believe in me and this marriage? Siddhanth, whatever i have invested in you and this marriage has come from my heart - I have done everything from my heart ,all my life... when i loved , it was from my heart , when i tried to kill myself , it came from my heart and when I married you , it came from my heart.... and if after all this , this mannat can erase all the tensions between  us, i will do it and i will do it over and over again! A crying and limping Riddhima turns away from Siddhanth and starts descending the steps..... and for a few moments , you feel proud of Riddhima.... for having loved one man with heart and having married another with respect bordering on affection with commitment.

Riddhima tells him she will release him the day she can tell Shanky the truth of this marriage......

Sid who has heard Riddhima's emotional outburst in not-so-stunned silence looks at her going and shakes his head......Riddhima, all this anger , all this frustration that i vent out on you like hailstorms is because somewhere deep down , i know.... i know that this relationship has no future.He looks pensively at Riddhima and goes after her quietly and stops her....

Riddhima , you want to make amends , right? You want to make everything alright? You want to do something for me ? Then, please stop hurting yourself and living through this pain everyday. Riddhima looks at his softened stance and slowly, Sid gathers her up in his arms and carries her back from the temple. Sid mildly and pensively thinks that how he is both the attacker and healer for Riddhima and what a strange vicious circle of emotions and angst they are running in.... the future.... who knows....Riddhima , on the other hand , keeps looking at Sid with warm affectionate eyes and acknowledging his innate goodness which has touched her soul.....

Later , in the room, SR are at their stubborn best. Sid knows no peace because Riddhima is hurt , wounded and Riddhima , not knowing how to behave around him and her feet aching with wounds and blisters - they both runs around like tigers trapped in a cage. Sid is worried and worried like hell and he pointedly tells her - Chupchaap , ye Haldi ka doodh pi lo!.... he knows his tone is harsh and he steps back. Riddhima insists on sleeping on the floor and madam sticks to her guns - drinks the milk and sleeps on the mattress.... Sid cannot stand this - he is moving around in circles because she is in pain. He sits on the bed , not getting even a wink of sleep and his eyes darting back to Riddhima who is groaning in pain even in her sleep. Sid thinks  a little and then, puts the pillow of his care under her feet and warmly covers her with a blanket. Sid can wear the most stone cold expressions but he cannot stop caring for Riddhima and it shows.....

The close moments that follow - Sid almost falling over Riddhima while covering her with a blanket - his instant withdrawal as Riddhima looks up at him in realizing fondness instead of discomfort - Sid lifting up Riddhima in his arms and Riddhima still looking at him as though she is transiting into a new world - the beautiful exchange of glances - Sid carefully placing Riddhima on the bed - the entangling of the bangle in Sid's shirt - Sid's strong refusal of Riddhima to even try to touch him and his struggle with the bangle - Riddhima's precious fond smiles as she sees him struggle with the bangle and then,Riddhima unlocking the bangle and barely escaping laughing because Sid doesn't smile and only looks at her like an offended prince - Sid applying medicine on her wounds as though it has become a moral duty with him - and finally, Sid sitting by her side for her comfort....and the screen freezes with Riddhima wondering at her transition of feelings for Siddhanth ..........

And we draw curtains on the episode as Sid refuses to open the doors of his heart while Riddhima has begun to knock on them softly. Sid has won Riddhima.....and after a long , long , long time , we saw this woman smile at her husband's childish struggle with a bangle........

Note:

I think I will stop making SR posts any given day , now. Whatever that is going to happen will not be fair on anyone - Sid, Riddz, Armaan and all these lovable characters will suffer due to butchered writing which is once again on it's way. For me , Armaan and Riddhima were precious when they were, Sid-Riddz are a beautiful fairytale of second chances and riveting poignancy while they are.These are two different stories in two different phases of time and life. And that is how I will like to remember them.

I know that I will soon lose my inspiration to write on them as this new broth is on it's way with creatives themselves in pressure and on cliffhangers.I prefer to take sparrows back home as they were and as I loved them.

ATTENTION SR & YuNa thread Queenies- I get to keep Sid, Yuvi and Raj and that is that , dahlings!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
must say.. you are a gifted writer! :) keep it up girl....nicely put!
Nitsi can i have yuvi for a Day πŸ€—
Wonderful Poco! I'm speechless! i haven't even seen the eppy but everything you described seems to play in front of my eyes!

Nooooo! don't stop writing...i love your posts on SR! it was your post on SR that introduced me to SR and started watching this show for SR. you can't stop now....

i know whatever is coming is not so good...it's a big hotch potch of mixed storylines..some incomplete ones from the past of which i'm completely unaware and some from the present ....

but then again...if they digress from SR, then you probably won't have anything to write....jsut hoping that it doesn't happen!😳
Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago
OMG Nitzy That was a beautiful post! I am going to miss your posts but I understand your sentiments but if you are ever feeling inspired please do post your thoughts πŸ˜ƒ

Everything was said so truely magnificant!

This relationship is filled with pain, at the moment it hurts for Sid to be together and it hurts even more when they are apart. Sid I am truely understanding why he isn't opening himself up to Ridz he can't handle his heart being broken again, he cares for her alot, he has even started loving her but he doesn't want to feel anymore but I think this will all change soon but right now Sid doesn't want the pain!

Ridzy Woman's Day worked a charm for her 🀣She spoke her mind, she was honest, Sid needs to get to that stage he needs to tell her why he is so mad but he can't because it will let her in and that's what he doesn't want.

The bangle scene was so cute, Ridz's smile was great to see and Sid's expression were outstanding!

For this post Sid, YuVi and Raj can all be yours for today! πŸ˜†

Hopefully my ramblings made sense! 😳
poco what an woderful post...!!
Yes dear....today's episode......is what we wanted Ridz to speak her heart out and she did...!!
Sid is caring husband knows that Ridzie's pain will not seen by him any more!! I know the fairy tale was so deep and intact that SR stroy is unbelivable and not even in life time able to forget. !!

I love Dr. Siddhant Modi and Riddhima fairy tale.....And loved Armaan 2...!! With Adore and respect in terms of actor and Character ......IF SR story will be in bottle of wine and taking turn...i do not want to blame you ....my innerfeelings saying i will be do same as you do...my inspiration of coming to this Forum will end with end with your post and SR story !!
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Plz dont stop writing.Wat wid KSG bak and the whole gloomy atmosphere blanketting the SR relationship, ur post is the only solace for me.And whenever u loose inspiration----think of us, ur expectant readers waiting for a daily dose of 'Pocatonics'.

Regarding the post-------Sid is adamant to close the doors of his heart and nothing can stop him in ignoring the affection which Ridzie has for him.The subtle humour in the post was nice
Nitz U get to keep the guys !!! Areey Becharey lakiyoon ka Kya hoga !!

They will have to camp in your room and stay awake with Hawk eyes !!!

beautifully written nitz

Thy both created magic in such a short span of time Siddima all the way !!!
....yet all this is so true.....I love your posts Pocu and this one especially so...and I can understand why you want to stop writing them.....
either ways someone will get hurt......who to choose ...love, inate goodness,responsibility,marriage vows, commitment......
its a sad world out there...and these beautiful characters that were will surely be butchered like you said....

Originally posted by Pocahontas

For me , Armaan and Riddhima were precious when they were, Sid-Riddz are a beautiful fairytale of second chances and riveting poignancy while they are.These are two different stories in two different phases of time and life. And that is how I will like to remember them.

Very true...I love these lines pocuπŸ‘

lots of us do not know about second chnaces...those who do or those who can understand will appreciate the significance of it....

I cannot see a good person lose out...because good people are few and far out there .......well that is just the way I think...so whoever loses out is a loss for goodness

But Pocu...we need the human element...to all this crap that is going to be dished...so do keep writing...if not for anything else to atleast give a sane perspective to all that may follow.....

loved the bangle scene...the expressions  of SR were spot on...πŸ‘πŸΌ
reagrding Yuvi, Raj and Sid...we can all take turns πŸ˜†

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
i read ur posts everyday, bt never really said how amazingly gud u r! honestly u can take up writing as a profession, im not flattering u or nethin bt u r exceptionally gud(Y)