Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

yeh kya hua ! kyu hua ??????AngryAngryAngry
it was such a bhang-less hurried confession as it is and Abeer getting drunk after she says no???
yar sara nasha utar gaya Abeer ko nashe me dekh kar
this is so not happening Confused
but I loved the song sequence loads,I even thot of making a vm on it but the makers got there before me LOL  and I'm sooooo glad they used the Kailash Kher version

par the point is
pyar hua kab Leher ko ? and even Abeer ko ?
and hua to ikraar bi hua?
and fir takraar?
finally to hona hi hai sirf pyar pyar pyar but abi kyu ?

Precap -hmmm,i dont know what to say,but the only good I saw in todays epi was GK as always
kya acting karta hai banda ! muah !

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 08 March 2010 at 7:08pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapeNoorii.bohemian.kimpanclarsdesigirl_18sweetshabtvrasikasam.shivani003Eksierelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tu jaane na... a sad end to all the hype :S" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Loved the song sequence Hina,even loved the confession scene .But Why?why? did he have to get drunk.I am so mad at the CV's AngryTN is going to kill him tomorrow and i guess TN's reaction to him explains the adalat dialouges that abeer is saying to leher.
    But it was painful to watch abeer's face today CryHe was so heartbroken.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriikimpan.bohemian.hinzdesigirl_18tvrasika

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
another thing i couldn't get sameera , this love thing hapenned how?? i mean they were not having as such eye lock like we shud get b4 getting into love...abeer and lehr was just frnd ..then suddenly why abeer became so despearate to turn this frndship into love?/i mean there was no pre-love sign as such...so just asking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorii.bohemian.hinz

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
jhinki,
we have no clue... don't think even Abeer has a clue! The CVs are rushing through this track....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorii

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

jhinki,
we have no clue... don't think even Abeer has a clue! The CVs are rushing through this track....

i dont understand why they are rushing...there shud be depth in abher relationship which i found missing.......its not so like tht k we will remember this scene particularly...a proposal scene shud be as such which can be in mind forever....luk when prithvi proposed damini in lnmdj tht was simple but can be remembered becoz there was a different touch like both are feeling awkward to ask about theirselves marraige.......its missing in abher case..i knw there is difference b/w kayasth and brahmin.but it shud not affect love-birds.becoz they are madly in luv with each other..i think CVs shud be aptient and do justice to these things......just luk at other luv stories in colors...raghav-sia was also gradually hapenned and till now they show d depth of luv with each other..veer-ichcha(i doubt ichcha luvs veer or not) but still the way CVs showed their luv story is still remembered or veer-vansh thats is quite memorable na??then why not these things hapenning in this show??????these things are remembered by people ansd these things help increase TRP..but i dont understand why CVs are rushing??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapeNoorii.bohemian.VJ-LNMDJ

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhinki143

another thing i couldn't get sameera , this love thing hapenned how?? i mean they were not having as such eye lock like we shud get b4 getting into love...abeer and lehr was just frnd ..then suddenly why abeer became so despearate to turn this frndship into love?/i mean there was no pre-love sign as such...so just asking.
Jhinki i think the CV's want to show a love at first sight thing between those 2.And another reason for this is that IPL is going to start from march 11th ,if u have noticed all channels have come up with major twists this week .Its all about TRP's afterall the channels want to ensure that the audience should watch serials instead of IPL hence the sudden jhatka type of scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriihinzVJ-LNMDJ

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Jhinki i think the CV's want to show a love at first sight thing between those 2.And another reason for this is that IPL is going to start from march 11th ,if u have noticed all channels have come up with major twists this week .Its all about TRP's afterall the channels want to ensure that the audience should watch serials instead of IPL hence the sudden jhatka type of scenes.

and CVs are expecting tht they will be successful , rite?? are they dump???????jitne jhatkaor matka aa jaye IPL sab hi dekhenge........noone will effort to loose IPL in cost of these soaps.......i m damn sure....

Noorii

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tvrasika

jhinki,

i dont understand why they are rushing...there shud be depth in abher relationship which i found missing.......its not so like tht k we will remember this scene particularly...a proposal scene shud be as such which can be in mind forever....luk when prithvi proposed damini in lnmdj tht was simple but can be remembered becoz there was a different touch like both are feeling awkward to ask about theirselves marraige.......its missing in abher case..i knw there is difference b/w kayasth and brahmin.but it shud not affect love-birds.becoz they are madly in luv with each other..i think CVs shud be aptient and do justice to these things......just luk at other luv stories in colors...raghav-sia was also gradually hapenned and till now they show d depth of luv with each other..veer-ichcha(i doubt ichcha luvs veer or not) but still the way CVs showed their luv story is still remembered or veer-vansh thats is quite memorable na??then why not these things hapenning in this show??????these things are remembered by people ansd these things help increase TRP..but i dont understand why CVs are rushing??

agree to everything u said jhinki and it sure is a rushed case of confession
but I never knew abt the IPL starting this soon,
guess Sam is right,every story is recieving its most unexpected twists in such a hurry
to get ppl hooked before they lose interest

but I really think there was a better way to get through this confession
they have such fab actors to cash upon !

Noorii

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.