Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
What we all were so afraid of happened leher said a outright NO to abeer not once but twiceOuchOuchOuchSo abeer goes out and gets drunk ,his friends somehow take him home but budha,sudha figure out he is drunk and are very upset and When abeer is trying very hard to stand still TN makes his entryOuchOuchOuchAbeer is dead tomorrow.
Precap-A chatwala scene but not what we wanted because abeer is stll is high as a kite and he is saying to "leher is adalat ne faisla kiya he ki mujrim leher se abeer bajpayee pyar karta he aur karta rehega"
But the scene between AbHer was awesome fab acting by both and when she says no "Milo he yeh fasale"song is playing in the background

Edited by rexy34 - 08 March 2010 at 9:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapeNooriimd410Mona_Maurya.bohemian.kimpanhinzclarsdesigirl_18tvrasikasweetshabDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EEEkkkk!The epi goes the devdas way" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
lol WTH? Abeer drunk? ....just because a much level headed family girl told him no?

come on Abeer.....grow up. Be like Prithvi Saxena!LOL i think he is pulling a Sameer Saxena there!ROFL

just kidding guys!

Edited by Ramy25 - 08 March 2010 at 9:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SeverusSnapekimpan.bohemian.hinzVJ-LNMDJdesigirl_18

clars

IF-Dazzler

clars

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Day Dreamingi am Gkfied tdy Day DreamingDay Dreaming

wanted to go and hug him wen leher said that she dosent love him

and GK played a Drunkard So convincingly ROFLDadi's Reaction Silly

Edited by clars - 08 March 2010 at 9:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13wida

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

Yes fab acting by GK today.What i found funny was when TN screams Lalla he goes "Kaaaun"ROFLThe way he says it was hilarious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanclars

clars

IF-Dazzler

clars

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged

My Fav part when Abeer is watching Leher and Gives those angry looks at her Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingkaash Mein leher hoti Tongue

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

lol WTH? Abeer drunk? ....just because a much level headed family girl told him no?

come on Abeer.....grow up. Be like Prithvi Saxena!LOL i think he is pulling a Sameer Saxena there!ROFL

just kidding guys!
Ha Ha at pulling a sameer saxenaLOLLOLThe diffrence being sameer was pretending to be drunk cause he wanted to patofy avni .

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged

My Fav part when Abeer is watching Leher and Gives those angry looks at her Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingkaash Mein leher hoti Tongue

I think most girls on this forum wish that they were leherLOLLOL

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Yes fab acting by GK today.What i found funny was when TN screams Lalla he goes "Kaaaun"ROFLThe way he says it was hilarious.

lol Sam,indeed it was great acting by GK  and he looked so damn cute with that scarf wrapped around his neck,lol

but man the scene when TN screams lalla was funny
Abeer goes huh,kaun ROFL
TN wud say ,tera baap !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.