Bhaskar Bharti

Kabir Sadanand @Irshad Kamils bash (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by Blueberry_07

@Immy: You became a stalker now..?LOL LOL How'd you get her address..?....LOL LOL LOL

read the numbers look ur cell phone, choose a letter for each number and crack the codeLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ahh good one!...LOL LOL Me shd try that in the future..LOL I hope no one actually go checking out that address you posted...LOL LOL....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kabir Sadanand @Irshad Kamils bash (Page 4)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

@Immy: You became a stalker now..?LOL LOL How'd you get her address..?....LOL LOL LOL

read the numbers look ur cell phone, choose a letter for each number and crack the codeLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ahh good one!...LOL LOL Me shd try that in the future..LOL I hope no one actually go checking out that address you posted...LOL LOL....

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL if they do thenLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i send code msgs like that to my gf's

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

aha.. we got our very own Da Vinci Code..errr  Immy Abbasi Code..WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_07

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

5 2268 4357 48 43 26 76 7399
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

this should be the next game of the week, crack the code

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL if they do thenLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i send code msgs like that to my gf's

@Immy: Hmm now  why would you send code msges to your GFs right...?...Keepi it open! Why so secretive...hmmph..smth fishy going on..LOL LOL

@Tanu: Da Vinci Code..?.....LOL LOL Good one!....LOL

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Ooh ooh i know the code!!..."Vini is like the bestest thing eva!!" (sry kinda longer than the code..) but yea the msg is clearly there!!....LOL LOL LOL LOL

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

@Immy: Hmm now  why would you send code msges to your GFs right...?...Keepi it open! Why so secretive...hmmph..smth fishy going on..LOL LOL

@Tanu: Da Vinci Code..?.....LOL LOL Good one!....LOL

Well if John Terry and Ashley Cole had done what i do, they wouldnt of been in so much troubleLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL,  i jus do it to annoy them and keep them guessin so i don get disturbed so muchLOLLOLLOLLOL

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Ooh ooh i know the code!!..."Vini is like the bestest thing eva!!" (sry kinda longer than the code..) but yea the msg is clearly there!!....LOL LOL LOL LOL

well then it would be this

8468 47 5453 843 2378 3837EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top