Bhaskar Bharti

Kabir Sadanand @Irshad Kamils bash (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

wow
vini should be roling on the floor LOL to see fahid

thanks tanu

LOL LOL LOL Ahh Ghaz you know me so well...Well add that to smiling to my laptop as well..I've been doing that for so long...LOL LOL Fahid....Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kabir Sadanand @Irshad Kamils bash (Page 2)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Blueberry_07

OMG how could i have missed this article right...?...My baby was in it!!...Embarrassed Embarrassed.......LOL LOL

Ooohh such a hottie!! Tanu i was actually ther beside him..Just that i went to gte some refreshments..so wasn't in the picture..It was a gd event...

Wait oh yah the other guy is the BB Ex- CV right..?...LOL LOL Boy i tottally missed what the article was about..Me want straight to seeing Shahid....Embarrassed

Thx Tanu..Smile...ESP love this article so much...Well haven't read the contents BUT the picture says it all..Wink  ......(ahen SECOND picture...).....Embarrassed

Aha.. so the Fahid-drooler is finally here.. Wink Kewl kewl...
Glad u like it..

n well yh i heard everyone at the bash calling for Vini... now wonder who that Vini culd b.. ConfusedLOLLOL

Lo, who else!! It's me yaar!....LOL LOL......I even talked to the Kabir guy and tried negotiating him for a BB Part Two..!! LOL LOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

OMG how could i have missed this article right...?...My baby was in it!!...Embarrassed Embarrassed.......LOL LOL

Ooohh such a hottie!! Tanu i was actually ther beside him..Just that i went to gte some refreshments..so wasn't in the picture..It was a gd event...

Wait oh yah the other guy is the BB Ex- CV right..?...LOL LOL Boy i tottally missed what the article was about..Me want straight to seeing Shahid....Embarrassed

Thx Tanu..Smile...ESP love this article so much...Well haven't read the contents BUT the picture says it all..Wink  ......(ahen SECOND picture...).....Embarrassed

Glad u like it..

n well yh i heard everyone at the bash calling for Vini... now wonder who that Vini culd b.. ConfusedLOLLOL

Lo, who else!! It's me yaar!....LOL LOL......I even talked to the Kabir guy and tried negotiating him for a BB Part Two..!! LOL LOL

Oh ..n Vini u culd hv bribed Kabir boy..saying u culd get ur beau.. Fahid to guest star in a couple of epis.. WinkLOLLOL

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Glad u like it..

Oh ..n Vini u culd hv bribed Kabir boy..saying u culd get ur beau.. Fahid to guest star in a couple of epis.. WinkLOLLOL

No worries babes! Exactly what i did..!!...Wink..........LOL LOL....So i think in BB part Two Shahid may do a guest appearence....Look out for that yea!...Then i might juts might take the role of Vini Darlin'...LOL LOL LOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

No worries babes! Exactly what i did..!!...Wink..........LOL LOL....So i think in BB part Two Shahid may do a guest appearence....Look out for that yea!...Then i might juts might take the role of Vini Darlin'...LOL LOL LOL

LOLLOL Yh i knew..it ..after all how culd a die hard Fahidian n BBian.. let go of such an awesome oppurtunity..!!

n dude i can so imagine u n Fahid dancing on the Tohfa song.. .Fahid boy in a chaplin style mucchi.. n u in ahem ahem.. the golden attire..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
ex cv, this cv, that cv, current cv, Tanu yaar, u love BB so much that u even tell us what the ppl behind the scenes are doin hahahahahahahahahaha, can u tell me what the women in the secetary's office of dj's was doin lastnight ;), pls pls pls, or if that fails can u tell me where the cameraman was, or the pr person...kya am a big BB fan. ACTUALLY GET ME AANCHALS NUMBER

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

ex cv, this cv, that cv, current cv, Tanu yaar, u love BB so much that u even tell us what the ppl behind the scenes are doin hahahahahahahahahaha, can u tell me what the women in the secetary's office of dj's was doin lastnight ;), pls pls pls, or if that fails can u tell me where the cameraman was, or the pr person...kya am a big BB fan. ACTUALLY GET ME AANCHALS NUMBER

why dun i get u the number of the BELAN ..with which i will b CHASING u shortly.. LOLLOLLOL

n dude the reason for getting Kabir is that he also happens to b a small time actor n director. .n he indeed was on the BB CVs.. before it went off with OK.. Wink

as for Aanchal.. God dunno where she is.. cant find her ANYWHERE.. Cry

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

LOL LOL LOL LOL FUNNY!...LOL LOL 
Tanu ans!..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top