Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Lo, who else!! It's me yaar!....😆 😆......I even talked to the Kabir guy and tried negotiating him for a BB Part Two..!! 😆 😆

Oh ..n Vini u culd hv bribed Kabir boy..saying u culd get ur beau.. Fahid to guest star in a couple of epis.. 😉😆😆
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Oh ..n Vini u culd hv bribed Kabir boy..saying u culd get ur beau.. Fahid to guest star in a couple of epis.. 😉😆😆

No worries babes! Exactly what i did..!!...😉..........😆 😆....So i think in BB part Two Shahid may do a guest appearence....Look out for that yea!...Then i might juts might take the role of Vini Darlin'...😆 😆 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

No worries babes! Exactly what i did..!!...😉..........😆 😆....So i think in BB part Two Shahid may do a guest appearence....Look out for that yea!...Then i might juts might take the role of Vini Darlin'...😆 😆 😆

😆😆 Yh i knew..it ..after all how culd a die hard Fahidian n BBian.. let go of such an awesome oppurtunity..!!

n dude i can so imagine u n Fahid dancing on the Tohfa song.. .Fahid boy in a chaplin style mucchi.. n u in ahem ahem.. the golden attire..😳😳
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ex cv, this cv, that cv, current cv, Tanu yaar, u love BB so much that u even tell us what the ppl behind the scenes are doin hahahahahahahahahaha, can u tell me what the women in the secetary's office of dj's was doin lastnight ;), pls pls pls, or if that fails can u tell me where the cameraman was, or the pr person...kya am a big BB fan. ACTUALLY GET ME AANCHALS NUMBER
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

ex cv, this cv, that cv, current cv, Tanu yaar, u love BB so much that u even tell us what the ppl behind the scenes are doin hahahahahahahahahaha, can u tell me what the women in the secetary's office of dj's was doin lastnight ;), pls pls pls, or if that fails can u tell me where the cameraman was, or the pr person...kya am a big BB fan. ACTUALLY GET ME AANCHALS NUMBER

why dun i get u the number of the BELAN ..with which i will b CHASING u shortly.. 😆😆😆

n dude the reason for getting Kabir is that he also happens to b a small time actor n director. .n he indeed was on the BB CVs.. before it went off with OK.. 😉

as for Aanchal.. God dunno where she is.. cant find her ANYWHERE.. 😭
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

😆 😆 😆 😆 FUNNY!...😆 😆 
Tanu ans!..
Blueberry_07 thumbnail

😆😆 Yh i knew..it ..after all how culd a die hard Fahidian n BBian.. let go of such an awesome oppurtunity..!!

n dude i can so imagine u n Fahid dancing on the Tohfa song.. .Fahid boy in a chaplin style mucchi.. n u in ahem ahem.. the golden attire..😳😳

OMG!! Mr and Fahid dancing to Tohfa song..?....😳..........😆 😆 I actually like the idea of it! Afterall he can dance so well so the Tohfa moves (which is not that many , you know like lifting hands up in the air...😆 😆) should be easy peasy!....I likes this idea very much Tanu!....😳..she suggest to him rightaway!...😃...AUdience BE READY for TOHFA dreamland PART TWO!....😆 😆 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

OMG!! Mr and Fahid dancing to Tohfa song..?....😳..........😆 😆 I actually like the idea of it! Afterall he can dance so well so the Tohfa moves (which is not that many , you know like lifting hands up in the air...😆 😆) should be easy peasy!....I likes this idea very much Tanu!....😳..she suggest to him rightaway!...😃...AUdience BE READY for TOHFA dreamland PART TWO!....😆 😆 😆

Oh u bet.. that did b a sight for the SORE eyes.. 😉 so vini i suggest u start rehearsing rightaway..  heres the music..

'Tohhhhhhhhhhhhffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tohhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LAaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Laaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'

n i like the idea of Tohfa Dreamland.. 😉

Blueberry_07 thumbnail

Oh u bet.. that did b a sight for the SORE eyes.. 😉 so vini i suggest u start rehearsing rightaway..  heres the music..

'Tohhhhhhhhhhhhffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tohhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LAaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Laaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'

n i like the idea of Tohfa Dreamland.. 😉

A sight for the sore eyes...?.😭 😭........😆😆 Girl i already got thsoe moves it's waiting to explode..!!...😆 😆 Oh and i love the music!..😆....Thx for the lyrics...!..:).....Hahah but on a serious note no one can replace Gyaneeta..They were the BEST in it!..😉
Armu4eva thumbnail

A sight for the sore eyes...?.😭 😭........😆😆 Girl i already got thsoe moves it's waiting to explode..!!...😆 😆 Oh and i love the music!..😆....Thx for the lyrics...!..:).....Hahah but on a serious note no one can replace Gyaneeta..They were the BEST in it!..😉

Oh Tohfaa.. is my all time Fave.. Gyaneeta moment..they were awesome in it..👏👏👏