Kabir Sadanand @Irshad Kamils bash

Posted: 14 years ago

Our BB's ex-CV Kabir Sadanand was spotted @ Poet Irshad Kamils bash where Shahid Kapoor was present as well...!!

Heres Kabir.. πŸ˜›

& heres Fahid boy.. πŸ˜‰

wow
vini should be roling on the floor πŸ˜† to see fahid

thanks tanu
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

wow

thanks tanu

Yh i had thot so too.. but guess she hasnt seen the article.. 😭😭

n glad u like it dear.. 😳😳
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yh i had thot so too.. but guess she hasnt seen the article.. 😭😭

n glad u like it dear.. 😳😳
i always like what u do
U ROCK
and u always keep giving us all info belong to BB and BB people
love uEmbarrassed

i always like what u do
U ROCK
and u always keep giving us all info belong to BB and BB people
love u😳

☺️Thanks n luv u girlπŸ€—

☺️Thanks n luv u girlπŸ€—
ME tooπŸ€—
OMG how could i have missed this article right...?...Ma baby was in it!!...😳 πŸ˜³.......πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ooohh such a hottie!! Tanu i was actually ther beside him..Just that i went to get some refreshments..so wasn't in the picture..It was a gd event...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Wait oh yah the other guy is the BB Ex- CV right..?...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Boy i tottally missed what the article was about..Me went straight to seeing Shahid....😳

Thx Tanu..😊...ESP love this article so much...Well haven't read the contents BUT the picture says it all..πŸ˜‰  ......(ahen SECOND picture...).....😳...............πŸ˜†
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

OMG how could i have missed this article right...?...My baby was in it!!...😳 πŸ˜³.......πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ooohh such a hottie!! Tanu i was actually ther beside him..Just that i went to gte some refreshments..so wasn't in the picture..It was a gd event...

Wait oh yah the other guy is the BB Ex- CV right..?...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Boy i tottally missed what the article was about..Me want straight to seeing Shahid....😳

Thx Tanu..😊...ESP love this article so much...Well haven't read the contents BUT the picture says it all..πŸ˜‰  ......(ahen SECOND picture...).....😳

Aha.. so the Fahid-drooler is finally here.. πŸ˜‰ Kewl kewl...
Glad u like it..

n well yh i heard everyone at the bash calling for Vini... now wonder who that Vini culd b.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow

thanks tanu

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ahh Ghaz you know me so well...Well add that to smiling to my laptop as well..I've been doing that for so long...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Fahid....😍

Aha.. so the Fahid-drooler is finally here.. πŸ˜‰ Kewl kewl...
Glad u like it..

n well yh i heard everyone at the bash calling for Vini... now wonder who that Vini culd b.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lo, who else!! It's me yaar!....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†......I even talked to the Kabir guy and tried negotiating him for a BB Part Two..!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†