Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aabha_monaya

shoot....when did u even open this re?thank god i got the idea of stalkin MPL and got the link!!Cryneways will b back and will comment later(a long one thoughLOL) *sigh* now we need not even go 2 the forum often....

neways congo maddy!!!HugHugHugnow i can happily enjoy both AY and SGDay Dreamingtheyr just so HEAVENLY and ETHEREAL!!!!Day DreamingI LOVE THEM!!Embarrassed

PS: will edit this by 2morrow evening..so u better keep a watch on this post!!LOL

awww abha .. I shud hav told u all..but I didnt! was a bit embarassed .. LOL Embarrassed I posted the link only twice in the CC..but u werent online then .. so u cudnt get it! Cry sorry .. HugHug

and u BETTER edit this soon .. LOL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My VM gallery - new VM on pg 3 (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

awww abha .. I shud hav told u all..but I didnt! was a bit embarassed .. LOL Embarrassed I posted the link only twice in the CC..but u werent online then .. so u cudnt get it! Cry sorry .. HugHug

and u BETTER edit this soon .. LOL ROFL

embarrassed 4 what?LOLu r such an A-W-E-S-U-M VM maker reClapEmbarrassed..naah never mind...sumthng is better dan nthngEmbarrassedi got it na finally!!Hug

Big smilewill do that soon!!!Big smile

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
hey mads..congo on ur gallery..

the SaJan VM on Tum Mile is awesome!

the scenes u used are hot!..

do make more

-aish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.M

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by kavya.b

congrats for ur 1st gallery mads...i'm happy that u opened one at last
frm nxt vm onwards dont forget abt my youtube.... k?

awww kavs..so u cant watch those VMs of mine coz of the YT thingy .. Unhappy awww ...

well, from next time onwards I wil upload them on hosting cup for u..okie? EmbarrassedHug and thanks a lot for commenting here! Hug

aww mads, ur so sweet
but for now it's k... proxy's do help us alot
i can watch YT videos now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsAabha.M

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@ aish : thanks SO much dear! Embarrassed

@ kavs : awww u can watch the YT vids now..thats cool .. yay!! Hug

aish_punkAabha.M

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Love all of your VMS.... Embarrassed

madsAabha.M

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
hello all .. made a new VM -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6v2ZSmIIbo

aish_punkAabha.M

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
kuch khaas hai kuch hai!!!! OMG maddy!!!HugHugHugHugHugHugHugidk how 2 thank you 4 making such an awesum VM....remember we were discussing about this song post date kiss!!! :) :) :)...shit i am in love with it maddy...man how do u make the VMs so magical.every time u make a VM it gets me goosebumps!

their 1st date.AHHHH the day they actually fell in love.i just loved it...my favs of favs scene...LOL i must thanku for including my lil doll in the video!HugV'day...the date the song everything is just so perfect!! the day they fell for each other.samrat fell in love with HIS chashmish.he fell in love with her beauty and her heart.kuch khaas hai kuch paas hai kuch ajnabi ehasaas hai....................."Tum kitni januable ho"Day Dreamingthe start of sumthng new!

2nd date.SG entering s new phase of their relationship.they have confessed their love and now they were ready 2 start a new life."aaj tumne mera ek adhoora sapna poora kiya hai samrat.woh sapna jo maine us din dekha tha jis din maine pehli baar pyaar ka matlab samjha tha"Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingca it get better than this?LOVE just so pure.and then their hug...shit!!! i love it....i just love it...just so magical.and then their magical hand interlock..the aquarium scene...SIGH!!!Day DreamingDay Dreamingthe way samrat looks at gunjan when she tries 2 run!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming"tum mujhe apna best frnd maanoge na"they r in love but still they were,they r and they will best frnds forever!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

3rd date.YIKES!!!!!!!!!! a date of desire.a date of passion and a date of ethereal love."tum meri zindagi ko jeena layak banaati ho chashmish."tum mere beete hue kal ka sapna,aaj ki haqeeqat aur aane waale kal ki umeed ho chamshish"SillySillySillySillySillyy maddy y????????the pool side scene!!! YIKES!!!! GOOSEBUMPS!!!SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillyand then the kiss!!!SillySillySillythis was the scene which made me discuss about kuch khaas hai with u maddy!!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!SillySillySillySillySilly

ther 4th mini date.the kish!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingand then the dance and then the FBs!! just so perfect!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming maddy thanx a ton for makin this VM!!!HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugwish  cud write kore :( but need 2 leave now....if i cum ol again pakka i will write more!!!HugHugHugcya....love u loads!!!HugHugHug

PS: i have edited my post in the 1st page :)Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top