Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
LOL...not to worry binu..love u so much for making the last ones so quickly HugHugHug

but gimme these ASAP too !!! LMAO !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My VM gallery - new VM on pg 3 (Page 2)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

congrats for ur 1st gallery mads...i'm happy that u opened one at last
frm nxt vm onwards dont forget abt my youtube.... k?

awww kavs..so u cant watch those VMs of mine coz of the YT thingy .. Unhappy awww ...

well, from next time onwards I wil upload them on hosting cup for u..okie? EmbarrassedHug and thanks a lot for commenting here! Hug

Aabha.M

divya_07

IF-Rockerz

divya_07

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
congooooo on ur gallery,madsssssHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madsAabha.M

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
divs...thanks sooo MUCHH !!! HugHugHugHug

waiting for ur comments ... Embarrassed

divya_07Aabha.M

divya_07

IF-Rockerz

divya_07

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
madsssssss.... da dil jo bhi kahe VM!!!
it's one of my FAV songs n da vm is tooooo gudClapClapClapClap...love da ashi parts haha

can't wait to watch da others:)

madsAabha.M

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Congoooooooooooooo shongo hai jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

I'll be bk with my comments tomorrowwwwwwwww...but yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...OMG mads I love ur mixes...going to see them all again...

which reminds me i have to reply to ur latest mix on AY...will dooooooooooooo thattttttttttttttttt!!Hug

Love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHugHug

madsAabha.M

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Oh goooodieee ... your gallery !!! All my favourite SG vm's - I can keep watching them again and again!!!!! Congrats .. now keep adding to them - this page goes straight into my favourites! 

madsAabha.M

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
shoot....when did u even open this re?thank god i got the idea of stalkin MPL and got the link!!Cryneways will b back and will comment later(a long one thoughLOL) *sigh* now we need not even go 2 the forum often....

neways congo maddy!!!HugHugHugnow i can happily enjoy both AY and SGDay Dreamingthey r just so HEAVENLY and ETHEREAL!!!!Day DreamingI LOVE THEM!!Embarrassed

PS: will edit this by 2morrow evening..so u better keep a watch on this post!!LOL

EDIT:-
finally i got my tym 2 edit this post!!ROFL

okie!!!so 1st lemme start with

1. when u say nthng at all!!
splendid work maddy!!!Claploved all the scenes...the song was just so perfect for sam!!!Embarrassed

2. kya hua yeh!!

i love it...i love it!!!Embarrassedshit....the whole date and the hand kiss scenes!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming saari hadon ke paar hai kuch aur nahi yeh pyaar hai!!!Embarrassed

3. tera hone laga hoon!!
*sigh* one of my fav songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Blushing

shining in the shaded sun like pearl upon the ocean......gunjan entry in white...PERFECT!Smilethen the morena scene....come and heal me!!!Embarrassed..thinkn about the love me and all the life we share it come and feel me...samrat taking her hand and makin her feel him!!!Blushing..shining in the shaded sun............SaJan hand interlock!!!Embarrassedaaja toh bhi mera mera.......yes i love u..i love u unconditionally and thats y i give my hand 2 u!!Embarrassedshit..........the next scene has 2 b one of all tym FAVS!!!!YIKES!!!!!tera hone laga hoon....... the way she turns behind and the way he looks at her!!!Day Dreamingjab se mila hoon...their first fall and eye interlock!!!Day Dreamingpehle bhi raaton mein......u showed sam dreaming....awwwwwwwwwEmbarrassedYAY soulmate dance scene!!!!Day Dreamingpar ab joh hota hai woh.........yes he is in LOVE!YIKES!!! hua hai tujhe jo bhi.....u cudnt hav got a better scene...the whole rain dance!!Day DreamingDay DreamingOMG!! tera hone laga hoon....samrat showing gunjan that he is all hers now and the hand kiss....an assurance...a trace!!!!!Day Dreamingaankhon se chooloon ke bahein tarasti hai....*sigh*...yet again u cudnt hav got better scene....the eye lock on the terrace!!!Day DreamingEmbarrassedaao ke shabnam ke boondein barati hain....gunjan playing with the water!!!TongueDay Dreamingmy fav portion......baahon mein daalein baahein..Day Dreamingall the hugs 2gether!!!!Day DreamingDay Dreamingtera hone laga hoon...............date hand interlock and gunjan lookin away!!Day Dreamingand *sigh* all the scenes later used...BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

4.Tum Mile

1stly lemme thanku for this wonderful VM maddy!!!Hugits just so beautiful..the ways u hav put all our all tym fav scns as FB and then date where sam's soul is saying everything....A-W-E-S-O-M-EClapClapEmbarrassed
and WTH??? "tum meri zindagi ko jeene layak banati ho chashmish..tu mere beete hue kal ka sapna,aaj ki haqeeqat aur aane wale kal ki umeed ho chashmish"Day Dreamingman i love this line..one of the best ones till date!!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

my favs..
"........tum mile toh muskuraana aa gaya"Embarrassed"tum mile toh jeena aa gaya"Day DreamingDay Dreamingall the scenes in the BG!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming"tujhme kinaara dikhe............................."MINDBLOWING maddy!!!!Sillyyet again the BG..KJ!!!!Embarrassed"din mere tujhse chale............." jail scene..the candle scenes..the terrace eye lock..awwww my fav scne the aquarium one!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingthe post kiss hug!!!!Silly.."....mil gaya hamsafar..." the date interlock!!!Day Dreamingand perfect ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly

in short splendid work!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapEmbarrassed

5. iktara

the whole VM was heartbreakin than the epi....it so well made that i felt as tho the song was made for gunjan!!!CryCryCryCrysplendid work mads!!!!Hug

6. yeh zindagi

*sigh*Embarrassed

Edited by Aabha.M - 30 March 2010 at 3:58am

mads

Post Reply New Post

Go to top