Page 2 Page 7

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
    Kasauti 
Zindgi    Kay ~

~A Prem-Mukti fan/chat club ~

Well...those who have been a viewer of Kasauti..might be knowing 'bout Prem Mukti...a 'ravishing couple' (well that's wat i call them)Embarrassed....although it's been a while since KZK has ended, but still, those who are the fans of this jodi, i hope they would still not have  forgotten them!Embarrassed....That's the magic of this couple,i guess!Embarrassed....And so, all those members who still admire n love the adorale couple Prem Mukti...are all welcome to this chat/fan club.Hug

Here's their character description:

Prem: Earlier named UD by his step-mom Apo*na...he biologically is the son of Anurag-Prerna...Apo*na kidnapped him from Komolika, who inturn had kidnapped him from Anu-Prerna...Apo*na used UD for her benefits...she made him a spoilt-brat....So UD is basically a I-know-it-all kinda dude, who is a flirt by natureLOL..and loves to visit pubs....But as destiny would have it, he eventually comes under  the custody of his real mom-Prerna...who swears to make him ''her son'' (behaviour-wise)....But the son and mother always remain at loggerheads.....in between all this he falls in love with Mukti, and thus UD becomes Prem...a good natured guy....

UD-

Prem-

Mukti: She is a chirpy,happy-go-lucky and extremely self-confident girl.....although she is Prerna's driver's daughter, but she is treated by Prerna just like a daughter of her house....ideologically, she is a complete opposite of UD, and thus tussels keep happening b/w themLOL...but eventually she falls for him...but due to some mishap with her,in which Prem was also involved, she starts hating him n finally leaves Mumbai....but as the destiny would have it,after a gap of 5 years,she and Prem met again....but then her engagement n marriage got fixed to a guy....due to some reasons she had no other choice but to sacrifice her love for Prem and marry that guy....but eventually, the family members understood Prem and Mukti's feelings for each other and they let them be one!

PS: Since am not sure whether any member will join this CC or not,as it's been a while since KZK has ended, so presently am not laying any rules for discussion,etc. in this CC....Smile
All those members who are willing to join Prem Mukti's CC can PM me to add their name in the member's list....Big smile....Although i know that there are still many Prem Mukti fansEmbarrassed, but i don't know how many would like to join the CC!Embarrassed

Also,currently only i reserve the right to open the next Prem Mukti CC, if and when the first one completes 150 pages.

Edited by Krishy_ - 08 March 2010 at 5:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RAHI_SSserendipity.Samraat_92SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prem Mukti Chat/Fan Club-Open to All" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Prem Mukti CC

Members list

Krishy_(Shipra)
pj-JKR(Priya)
Divzfan(Neha)
faranzafar(Faran)
ArTiToTheEnd(Shamsa)
Simmy007
_AfridiMalik_(Areena)

Edited by Krishy_ - 29 April 2010 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
its luvly.. thanks krishy_.....................

Shipra_S

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Nice cc dear..thanks for the invitation..Hug..

Shipra_S

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thankzz 4 da invitation.. Tongue

Shipra_S

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.