Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Abeer will do anything for his love .. MPK style!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Loll .. I've really gone NUTS! Silly

Yesterday I watched QSQT .. and had a 'tragic end' hangover. Today .. watching Maine Pyar Kiya, and have a hangover completely 180 degrees around LOL LOL 

Now .. its Abeer doing anything .. I mean ANYTHING, to get the love of his life!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Can totally imagine Abeer in a "Dil deke dard-e-mohabbat liya hai .. soch samajh ke yeh sauda kiya hai .. maine pyar kiya pyar kiya .. pyar kiya hai!" Big smile  

And eventually .. PYAR KI JEET HOGI!!! Dancing Dancing  There is something soooo special about such love stories, na? Awwwww .. I'm in LOVE! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming LOL 

Edited by Ektaj - 08 March 2010 at 3:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18kimpanfaiza_elahi202sam.tvrasika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abeer will do anything for his love .. MPK style!!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Dil deewana bin sajna ke maane naaaa ..
Yeh pagla hai .. samjhaane se samjhe naaaaa ..

Dhak dhak bole .. itt utt dole din rainaaaaa ..
Yeh pagla hai .. samjhaane se samjhe naaaaa ...

The USP of YPNHK .. will definitely be the strength of love and the will to succeed .. no matter what! This is gonna be one inspirational love story .. Big smile Big smile 

Edited by Ektaj - 08 March 2010 at 3:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18kimpan

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
That's the spirit I like! MPK style it is Big smile Thank god Eks you saw that film todayLOL Just kidding.... am very sure that's the angle the CVs will take with Abeer... He is the hero,,, he can't give up, and he won't!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

That's the spirit I like! MPK style it is Big smile Thank god Eks you saw that film todayLOL Just kidding.... am very sure that's the angle the CVs will take with Abeer... He is the hero,,, he can't give up, and he won't!

No kidding ... but really Thank God I watched the movie!! lol! I'm feeling so so so happy now .. the film really lifted up my spirits! Embarrassed  Yesss ... Abeer can't & won't give up!!! Big smile  Abeer miyan .. bring it on!!! Big smile 

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged

haha Eks ,so its MPK today huh WinkLOL

ok imagine TN kicks him out of the house when he finds out abt  Leher and Abeer starts working in some mine kahin toh

imagine

kahe toh se sajna
ye tohri sajaniya

wah wah Abeer miyan toding pathar to prove himself to Brij

I love the Abhered MPK !

cheers for giving us another dream Eks!Embarrassed

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 08 March 2010 at 4:49am

kimpantvrasika

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
hey ektaj, me also being a huge MPK fanBig smile (watched it over 80-90 times) just loved GK when he sang Mere rang mai rangne waali for Leher in the antakshari episode. Now all i want is the cute terrace scene between Abher same as it was in MPK. Maybe the creatives can show that Leher birthday is coming and Abeer celebrates it in true MPK style Day Dreaming ( with red open collared shirt just like salman khan Day Dreaming singing Mere rang mai rangnay waali)......AWWW. Day Dreaming ...if this happened i will definitely faint!!! Silly

kimpantvrasika

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@ Annie,
OMG! you and your imaginationsLOL MPK was also my generation filmLOL

You know what friends... me thinks YPNHK will be like DDLJ and MPK. Bcos they had songs from that film for Antakshari. No song from QSQT!

QueenAnnie18kimpan

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@ Hina - You know .. while watching the film .. I could soooo relate Prem to Abeer! I mean .. the kinda character Prem is .. one can see shades of Abeer if you watch it now. I can see the same kinda determination & courage in Abeer that Prem had. So yeah .. Abeer out there to prove a point to Brij will be great .. and can totally imagine a 'Kahe toh se sajna'! Now won't that be sooo romantic!!! Day Dreaming

@ Annie - Please .. you can call me Eks, like everyone here do Tongue  And I'd loooove to see a similar scenario .. Abeer preparing to celebrate Leher's birthday on the terrace. Even though it would be kinda risky .. but who cares, bring it on!! Wink LOL I'll join you 'fainting' if I see Abeer in the 'mere rang mein' get up singing that song to Leher!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

@ Gayu - Yup .. I also think it will go the DDLJ & MPK way. I didn't quite realise that they sung songs of both films during Antakshari .. and none from QSQT. Now that comes as such a relief! *phewwwww* LOL 

At the end .. it doesn't really matter which film-like they show it .. or better still, they should come up with original ideas. Movies ka toh .. khayali pukao banane ke liye achcha hai LOL  But overall .. now that they have rushed into the confession bit .. I hope AbHer's courtship is loooong drawn out .. and not just about 2-3 weeks of fun & romance.. and the family finds out! Coz once the families find out .. its gonna be a looooong battle and very few light moments.

I wanna see AbHer fall in love .. from scratch! Patao her .. court her .. I wanna see chhat wale scenes .. college campus .. on the streets of Lucknow scenes! I wanna see the chori chori chhupke chhupke milna .. the roothna-manana .. the works!!! They have to build a very strong relationship between AbHer ... for the future battle to look even more believable! I hope the CV's work out on all the nitty-gritties of their relationship..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18kimpantvrasikasam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top