Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
If the CV's are cleaver they will not touch SR and make a different track for Armaan i hope so !! She is married now and somewhere  she is having some secure feelings for Sid and sees some  ray of commitment between them then why should she look back!!
i hope it will be like HDDCS types
i don't want it to be like Chandani
shanti05 thumbnail
Is Sid a gujju?/ Since his mom was wearing a gujju style saree!!
She is settled in Huston with family right did she fly down from there?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
CVs should have gotten a new lead for Armaan and he is magic enough to have woven a new romance altogether. By upsetting the cart of Sid-Riddz which they themselves have laboriously built , they are going to butcher everything and everyone.
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, if they have been planning Armaan's return all this time then why did they go through with the SR wedding. They could have made it easier for AR to happen by not having the wedding at all.
Edited by forbiddenlove - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Ahhh I know but then again our Sid boy is a sher๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Armaan taan ki he can take on any obstacles life throws his way๐Ÿ˜› He is already proven himself so much and I am sure he will pass this test too alongside his dear wifey Riddhima๐Ÿ˜› 

Together they can whither any storm that might come their way after all this is what their bond is all about :)

I love how optimistic you are ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I agree isnt this what their bond is about, getting through anything and everything and still coming together as one/together ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

I can see Sid doing that, pushing RIdz to Armaan, and believe her happiness is with him coz till now he hasnt been able to give her anything, no happiness

Exactly. He is going to beating himself up over Riddhima's problems and take the whole blame on himself This is going to pave the way for him to finally realise he is in love with Riddhima and this will bring Riddhima closer to him as well because of his innate goodness๐Ÿ˜ƒ As it is she has already started to feel him tugging at her heart strings๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

If the CV's are cleaver they will not touch SR and make a different track for Armaan i hope so !! She is married now and somewhere  she is having some secure feelings for Sid and sees some  ray of commitment between them then why should she look back!!
i hope it will be like HDDCS types
i don't want it to be like Chandani

I wouldnt be surprised if Sue likes what she sees in Armaan - the cool dude and everything

AR revisting the past had to happen but i dont think anything can come out of it
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: n7genius

Oh Angelic! u r so optimistic that SR are going to be together... I hope I had little bit of your optimism. After seeing the way CV's kicked tamanna out to accommodate Riddhima, i have a bad feeling that anything stupid and seemingly illogical is possible when it comes to CV . and to see sid suffer ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ahahha someone's gotta be the sunshine in here to pull us up from the darkness๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† 

@ Poco - Me thinks they are going to be bringing in another romantic angle for Armaan๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: forbiddenlove

Guys, if they have been planning Armaan's return all this time then why did they go through with the SR wedding. They could have made it easier for AR to happen by not having the wedding at all.

To me the wedding had to happen, it was meant to be ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

I love how optimistic you are ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I agree isnt this what their bond is about, getting through anything and everything and still coming together as one/together ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awwwwwwww thank you lenzie๐Ÿ˜ƒ I like being happy and being happy makes me optimistic๐Ÿ˜† 

We are finally going to see a test of their unbreakable bond๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ This is what realationships are all about - passing through the tests fate throws at us๐Ÿ˜›