Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ShayadYehiTohPyarHai (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Ridzy is not leaving Sidzy that easily! Woh nahin raha sakha hi uska bina!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:ShayadYehiTohPyarHai (Page 6)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

I know she aint leaving him but watch Sid will try to take her to her lover and mann hi mann vich he would be begging her to stopLOL 

Hum dil de chuke sanammmmmmmmmmmmm ab tere hain hummmmmmmm teri kasammmmmmmmmmmmmmBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_nikita_88

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Jot when did you start liking that song ROFL HAWWWW

Anyways i hope Ridz chooses Sid and Sid does not be mahan and asks Riddhima to chose!

sanjanamishra

Goldie

sanjanamishra

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
hello everyone, long time. 2day SBS make me visit d forum & share my fear wid my Siddhians.
Guys, now Armaaan comebak is confirmed as well as his pairing wid Madhura is false, wat will happen next? Will it go like HDDCS or our Sid has to face d most painful heartbreakCryCry?
Oh no, i dont want SR to get ruined. Cant a love story be made simple? Is it necessary to bring twists & turns everytime.
Meaning, dere story has just started, aur yeh nayee musibat. Cant Armaan be bak after 2 weeks.Confused

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Took some caps coz I save them on my computer for the siggiesBig smile And I thought I shall share em with all of you even though lennzie has already provided us with beautiful caps todayBig smile Thank You LennieHugHugHug

Ok so for some odd reason it wont let me post anymore =( Lemme upload those ones in a different post as I still have lots moreBig smileLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*_dante_sanjanamishra-Ashoo--Ravjot-Monu-SunNaaashmiiLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I am quit sure ridz  will start liviing happily with Sid !! She feels secure and  happy and she will grow to love him
So no way can Armaan be brought between them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
so how many time did Mr.Pick me up pick Riddz up today guys?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_Jnikita_88

_Hira_89

IF-Dazzler

_Hira_89

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Sad day.

I have never watched DMG before because I guess I'm biased and have isssues with Mr KSG. Anyways not going to say anything else but yeah what caught my attention were Siddhima- they have blazing chemistry both onscreen and offscreen that one can't but be compelled to watch! I fell in love with them as soon we got to see their interaction, their story blossoming. Ever since then, I have been raiding youtube, watching the respective Karan Wahi and Jennifer SBB, SBS interviews etc and yet have never gotten enough of it. And just when we were beginning to see theri love story taking form, I was bombarded with the news and the promo that Armaan is supposedly returning to get his 'love back'.
I felt I had been slapped. That one moment I was filled with anger, helplessness and gloom all indicative of the fact as to how much I have started liking Siddhima. But my melancholy is only a prelude of much worse things to come; it is quite apparent from the vibrance of the promo and the related articles that Armaan and Ridhima are going to rekindle their flame of love, which ofcourse to me does not exist since I'm totally naive to it and sorry to say, least bother.

We didn't even see the TellyTadka interview of Sidhima yet. Why oh why do all good things come to an end? That question just reverbrates in my head, even now as I type this post. I'm being horribly bitter I know. But sadly, this is the only place where perhaps I can vent it all out. The rest of the forum is sprawling with KSG obsessed fans ready to pounce on you should one say anything against 'AR'. Ah I'm feeling all blue. I really really love Sidhima :(
Sadly, DMG is over for me very very soon. Until then I have something to look forward to- the Sidhima interview TT promised us!!

Sorry guys, you can ignore this post if you wish. I just needed to rant.

Thanks.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_sanjanamishraLuV_MiLeS-Ashoo-Angelic_JMonu-SunNaanyctophiliaLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top