Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] (Page 7)

mabel Goldie
mabel
mabel

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
wow!!!!....
de way u hav potrayed siddhima!!!!!....luvd it....
dunno wen dat will happen n de show....
bt i njoyed readin all of it dat u hav written....luvly!!!...
plz update soon....n plz plz add me 2 ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edward420

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Oh sweety it waslovely I loved it ! But short lol and plzz continue soon am waiting for more cute sr scenes!!!
And yeah there 2 more sr ff my aish_punk and shifai

and once more plzz continue soon

thank youuuuuu ill be sure to put in a few more sr scenes before i wrap this up ;P have the wrokings for that coming up....Party

Originally posted by vruls

nice part
i really feel bad for sid n armaan
pls pls do bring in someone for armaan

thank you so much, i refuse to comment on ur second part, wait and wa-read.Sleepy

Originally posted by moully

whn u update plz pm me.
plzzzzz plzz........Smile

thank you for appreciating and i shud have friended u by no so say yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaBig smile
Originally posted by Angelic_J

LOVED the updateTongue And please do update soonEmbarrassed

thank youuuuu and i try to update regularly, but my teachers seem to hate me having a life other than hw.. Confused
Originally posted by psarada

A beautiful FF. Just came across it. Please add me to your pm list and send me a pm when you update. And yeah update soon. I would be waiting for your update.

thank youuuuu will add u accept the friend req, will try to update.....
Originally posted by nikita_88

Great FF, just came across it!

Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Cont soon!

Add me to your PM list!

thank youuu and sure thing, freinding you .... now!
Originally posted by supercool3

awesome update yaar

thanks yaar Cool
Originally posted by lovebapu18

great ff!!

do continue soon!!

and please do pm me if u can!!

thank you, and i can, and i will
Originally posted by -rav-

great as always

thank youuuu, ooh..... as always huh? u have no idea how great that makes me feel.....LOL
Originally posted by mabel

wow!!!!....
de way u hav potrayed siddhima!!!!!....luvd it....
dunno wen dat will happen n de show....
bt i njoyed readin all of it dat u hav written....luvly!!!...
plz update soon....n plz plz add me 2 ur pm list

thank you. the cvs dont know wat will happen in the show.... but i reallyyyyyyyyyyy want to see that scene Embarrassed u that armaan sees.....
i enjoyyed writing all that u have read too lol!
adding u to pm list and friend list
malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

i havent updated in about two weeks, i have an explanation.....

my teachers hate me. and im horrible at time management

and i was having writers block.

and all the armaan sid scenes in real life dmg were sending me through emotional turmoil!!!!!!!

anyway, i finally updated, i hope u guys didnt expect this [below] to happen.....

also: thank you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for all the comments, you have no idea what it does to me. i cud cry, really. and it keeps me writing. thank youuuu

NEXT PART 8:

Siddhant:

'What are you doing?!?!?!

STOP! Stop this instant. Turn around and pretend you didn't see him. Turn around right now. Siddhant Modi, what the hell do you think you are doing? Sid you are dead, you are committing suicide. What are you going to do? What are you going to say? Turn around and pretend not to notice him.

Armaan:

RUN!

Get up and run. This moment.

Stupid legs, why aren't they working?

Armaan he's gonna kill you. Why the hell did you come back? He's gonna kill you. You're gonna die.

Well it's better than dying alone'

You are alone.

Great then! You can die alone.

Siddhant:

There's still time. Stop feet stop!

By the way, what are you going to say to him?

"Hi my name is Siddhant Modi, I married Rhiddima Gupta. Yea, that Rhiddima Gupta, the one you supposedly loved more than your very own life. Yup, I married her. What? Oh yes! I did know about you, I'm just the idiot that thought you were gone for good. My married life? O it was fine! Until I saw you creeping out of our bushes this morning. Yup' don'tcha love life?

Armaan:

Up and atem'! Right now, come on, let's move. You're not talking to him. Once a coward always a coward. Let's go, come on! GET UP! UP YOU IDIOT UP!!! What would you say, huh? Hi, I'm Armaan, I love Rhiddima. Now you love Rhiddima. We should be friends. The I Love Rhiddima Club. Yay! We could be so happy together huh Sid?

Siddhant's steps faltered the closer he got to Armaan. He couldn't go through with it. He wasn't sure what he had set out to do, but whatever it was, he couldn't. There was a lot Siddhant Modi would do for Rhiddima, but this wasn't one of them. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He wasn't that big of a man that he could walk up to Armaan Malik and ask him why he was here. He had his limits, he was too afraid Siddhant stopped at the tea stall and bought himself a glass, swigging it down he headed back to his car. He had patients waiting.

Armaan let out a sigh of relief, he felt like a large weight had been lifted of his chest. He didn't know why Siddhant had changed his route, or even if he was heading towards Armaan in the first place. He knew Siddhant knew about him, he had to, he had come to Panchgani, but was he ok with Armaan? Was he ok with Rhiddima's past? Armaan had to find out, but first he needed some rest.

It was break time for Siddhant and Yuvi who sat side by side on the steps of the basketball court in silence. Yuvi had sensed Siddhant's, not foul, but disturbed mood when he'd walked into the locker room instead of his private office, right next to Yuvi's. When questioned he'd made up a lame excuse about checking for rats in the new intern's things.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" Yuvi inquired after a while, bored but worried out of his mind. He hadn't seen Sid like this since Sid and Rhiddima had returned from their honeymoon.

Siddhant didn't reply,

"Sid?" Yuvi asked again, "what's the matter?"

"Armaan." Sid said silently.

Yuvi was confused for a minute, until realization dawned, and then confused again.

"I thought that you guys were through all that, bhabi's over him right?"

"She was over him because he wasn't there, but what happens when he is?"

"Sid, he's gone remember? He went loony or something."

"No Yuvi."

"What do you mean no? He's gone; Bhabi is here, with you. End of problem!"

"He's back."

"What?"

"I saw him, this morning, he was in our bushes. Yuvi I think he was there all night, he was watching us'"

"He was in your bushes?"

"And I saw him again, at a tea stall, but I didn't have the guts to go up to him. I turned around and came here."

"Does Bhabhi know?"

"Not that I know of. I only saw him this morning. And I would like to believe she would tell me something like this."

Yuvi thought quickly, but didn't really know what to do. Too much was happening at once, well not really, but this was a big problem. The only thing he could think of was distance. Armaan must be kept away from the Modi's until he sees the truth of Rhiddima Bhabi's life and leaves. Then Naina would help him do the rest, whatever the rest was.

"Siddhant," Yuvi said, in as calm a voice he could muster.

Siddhant turned to him with an emotionless stare that chilled Yuvi to the bone. He saw that despite the calm voice which had told him about Armaan's arrival, Siddhant was in distress, major distress.

"Siddhant I want you to go in and take care of the rest of your patients, then go home and act normal ok? Don't tell bhabi about this, I'll figure something out."

"But she needs to know-"

"She will just not now, ok?"

Yuvi felt a strange eeriness as Siddhant nodded like an obedient child and left, his face bare of any expression.

He watched as Siddhant moved at an even pace disappearing into the building before he pulled out his phone,

"Nainajaan! There's a problem!"

Edited by shahidkaarmaan - 21 April 2010 at 8:00pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayankcrazy4ulufathimakashevsisgeovrulsHarry93supercool3-veena.shona-dhruvikaluvsKSGIqbal Neha1lovebapu18...Noorya...IshiaAngelic_JKaSh-Maneet-FanMidnightMusingssummaiyasayed_Divya_.PINK.nikita_88

dhruvikaluvsKSG IF-Dazzler
dhruvikaluvsKSG
dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
awesome part
loved the POV's of armaan n sid
too kool
cont soon
n thx for pm
luv dhruvika
Ishia IF-Rockerz
Ishia
Ishia

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Nice .. pov of armaan
hai i'm sid married to riddhima .. this one cracked me up ROFL

very well written

psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Beautiful. Absolute delight to read the FF. I really liked the bonding of Yuvi and Sid you have shown here and moreover the way Yuvi was trying to solve the problem along with Naina it sure is gonna be nice to read. Do update soon and I would be waiting.
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Awesome part!

Don't worry about the delayed updates because right now is a stressful time but as soon as summer comes there will be no work! LOL

I loved Sid and Armaan's view points they were so hilarious but absolutely true I mean what are they meant to say to each other.

Yuvi and Sid aww that was nice.

Can't wait to see what happens next and thanks for the PM!
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hey aish, right?..nice FF..the concept is good..

Armaan is in the bangal store..thinking about her, like always..n he can't help but wonder how the bangles would've suited her..he felt she was there..he heard her voice..but later he thought it can't be!..he thought she can't move on..but when he turned he realized it was her..

she was really happy with sid now, or so it seems..they had a kid..n sid was excited about YuNa's kid too!..lol..n they were getting along really well..leading a happy life..

Armaa was stricken though...n he wanted to vent out..in his fav bball court..that never changes uh?..

maintain an index, n update the title too when u post the next part..

update soon

-aish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

Go to top