Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing update! I could so picture this scene it was amazing!!!

Cont soon!
hey amazing update do cont soon
Dearly, mising the old gang! Sapna, Amit, AA, AN, AR, Nana, lovely, The kiddo-mini, Shilpa tulaskar, The thappad queen, Harsh, Dadu, umar bhai lol...can't get over them...Sanjeevani has been home to Rahul,Juhi,Shashank smriti and ofcourse the old gang....if only things wouldn't have changed! I feel content and satiated for Riddhima and although, Yuvi is all but a loyal friend....he has yet not tasted purgatory separations, the zeal of AR...their love...he hasn't been witness to the chirpy old Armaan nd the cherished gang!
anywys....ur writing provides a very good imagery and believe it or nt it had been so gud, although i COULDN'T COMPREHEND THE SONG, I could very much visualize everything...but unknowingly, it drifted back to AR nd i visualized AR insted of SR in the rain...but ur writng is definitely laudable fr bringing back memories to some...nd making or creating new ones for sum others!hope, the comment wouldn't offend u!have a nice day!
nice update
plzz cont wiith AR
thx for pm
luv dhruvika
wow!!!!!!!!.....dis was sooooo romantic....i cud visualize every bit of de rain romance......feelin bad 4 armaan....its high tym he moves on now accepting reality.....
luvly update darling....i m eagerly waiting 4 more!
plz continue soon....n thnx 4 pming me
ohhhhh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
im literally hallucinating
this is the very first time i read ur ff
and im drowling
its beautiful
😊
Amazing update!!!!!!
I simply loveddddddddddddd the SR rain scene!!😍

Now,waiting for their anniversary...😉