Fan Fictions

Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 39

Ishia

IF-Rockerz

Ishia

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
No words to say... lovely update.. dear...  Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
great update hun... :P

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hey add me to the pm list too!

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I just came to the FF section searching for some SR ffs and I didn't know that there was such a cute and nice ff waiting for  me.Plzz do pm me when you continue next Big smile

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
love it pls continue

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvikaluvsKSG

lovely update dear

thank you!!!
Originally posted by Angelic_J

I just came upon this FF and totally loved itTongue Please add me to the PM list =)

thank you so much, and i friended u so accept k?
Originally posted by supercool3

Hey add me to the pm list too!

thank you and added u as a friend too, accept please
Originally posted by ishwariya

No words to say... lovely update.. dear...  Clap

thank you sooooo much!
Originally posted by -rav-

great update hun... :P

thank you!!!
Originally posted by MagicalKash

I just came to the FF section searching for some SR ffs and I didn't know that there was such a cute and nice ff waiting for  me.Plzz do pm me when you continue next Big smile

thank you!!! i try, lol. added u accept ok. and if u come across any other SR ffs do tell me!
Originally posted by -alimabi-

love it pls continue

thank you!!!!!

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

your support is so amazing and again, thank you sooooo much!

keep rocking guys....

NEXT PART 7:

Siddhant drove slowly, thinking. What was he going to do? Wait, did he have to do anything? Why was Armaan back? Was he back for good? Would Rhiddima leave him now? Would she be able to stay wholeheartedly? Did he want her to stay?

The questions ran through his head, around and around in circles. His head was spinning and he was hungry and tired. He'd become spoiled, he was used to having Rhiddima there to cook for him, to feed him. He'd pretty much be screwed if she wasn't there. And now that the possibility of her leaving'.

HONK!!!!!!!

The rude honking of the cars lining up behind him rudely interrupted his thoughts. Pulling over to the side of the road he thought 'Wait stop dude! What are you doing? Stop panicking! Just. Stop. Ok let's think this out. Come on Sid, let's be' rational. What are you talking about, you can't be rational. Shut up! Yes you can!'

Sid groaned it was at times like this that he wished he could stay mature for longer periods of time. Sure when the occasion called for it he could be responsible, but the second he was alone, he couldn't focus, his mind wandered, no matter how important the subject was. Just like it was now, 'FOCUS DAMMIT!' he thought. 'Focus! Wife. Armaan. Problem. Focus!'

He sighed leaning back onto the headrest; he glanced at the clock, 8:30, 30 minutes till he had to show up for his shift. He couldn't do it, he couldn't focus. He' was overreacting. He was insecure. He' was looking straight at Armaan Malik!

Armaan stared at the road watching the vehicles passing by on the road. Each car seemed to have a story, a hurried executive, a housewife out for groceries, parents taking children to school, school buses full of children, autos with aunties, uncles on scooties and bikes, even a bhel gaddi. He wondered if Siddhant was one of those people in the cars, maybe he took his daughter to school. Or maybe Rhiddima did that, maybe Rhiddima had started driving. Now that he thought of it more, their daughter wasn't old enough to go to school. At least he didn't think so. She could only be a little more than four right? He'd only been gone six years' she couldn't have possibly forgotten him that quickly right?

STOP just stop you idiot! Just stop thinking about it!

He hadn't gotten to the hotel; that was where he was headed, but was ambling along and had ended up here. At the small roadside tea stall, sipping tea and wondering how someone's world can do a 180 in one day. Or hours. He was thinking himself in circles, he was going nowhere, so far he'd thought of Rhiddima, Siddhant, and Ashita more times than he could count. He should probably leave, before someone he knows sees him and has to have the awkward job of telling him that his reason for living had pretty much forgotten him. He figured by now he was going literally crazy, at the very lease he was delirious' or delusional. Yup he was delusional, because Siddhant Modi was walking towards him that very moment.

Edited by shahidkaarmaan - 06 April 2010 at 8:07pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayankcrazy4ulufathimakashevsisgeovrulsHarry93ekthatigersupercool3dhruvikaluvsKSGIqbal Neha1lovebapu18...Noorya...LiashnaAR_LOVERIshiaAngelic_JNorzsummaiyasayed_Divya_nikita_88

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Oh sweety it waslovely I loved it ! But short lol and plzz continue soon am waiting for more cute sr scenes!!!
And yeah there 2 more sr ff my aish_punk and shifai

and once more plzz continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top