Fan Fictions

Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 39

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
heyy
lovely parts
but feeling sad for armaan
plzz unite them
cont soon
n thx for pm
luv dhruvika

Edited by dhruvikaluvsKSG - 28 March 2010 at 9:41pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vruls

vruls

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm
i really like ur ff
but only pls a bit longer parts
n pls bring shilpa for armaan i cant see him like this
love sanam

Ishia

IF-Rockerz

Ishia

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
nice part... yaar.. feeling happy n sad at the same time....

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

sorry for the very late replies sweety.. lovely updates as always!!!

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
ok, i screwed up....
yea the part before that was somewhat short, theres a reason for that. when i copied and pasted, i left out two paragraphs....
so now i need you guys to go back to page three and read that! otherwise none of this will make sense :P
so please go do that now, u dont have to read the whole part if u dont want to just the last two paragraphs.

ok dont reading that?then look to the next post next post! itll have what you're waiting for... actually i dont actually know if youre waiting for it or whats in it...it'll just be up.
kk great thx bye!

rock on guys!

Edited by shahidkaarmaan - 02 April 2010 at 9:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Harry93KaSh-Maneet-Fan

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
ok the next part! yipee! so far so good with normal updates right guys?

NEXT PART 6:

Sid walked into the living room, looking for his chain. After checking under the couch he stayed kneeled next to it, biting his lip wondering where else it could have fallen in last night's frenzy, Rhiddi had noticed it first, he'd reassured he'd find it in the morning. Now it was morning and he hadn't found it yet. He looked up checking the clock, it was 8 o'clock, and he would have to leave soon for the hospital. As he returned to searching a sight outside the window caught his eye. He watched astonishedly as a man rose from the bushes, brushed himself off and checked for anyone noticing him. Sid ducked as the man turned towards the house, but it wasn't before Sid caught a glance at the man's face.

Armaan.

Armaan.

The name echoed in Sid's head as he collapsed onto the floor.

Armaan was back.

Armaan was here.

Armaan was in my bushes.

Armaan.

It was him, Sid was sure of it, it was him. No mistake.

Armaan.

Till about four and a half years ago that name had haunted him. It had haunted most of everything he did.

When he had looked at Rhiddima five years ago, she was Armaan's Rhiddima. She would never be his.

When he'd walked down the halls of Sanjeevani, it was with the thought that Armaan had walked down those very halls. That was the same place where Armaan and Rhiddima had fallen in love.

When he ate at the canteen, he had related it to Armaan and Rhiddima.

When he ate the food Rhiddima set before him he wondered if she had cooked for him like that.

Four and a half years ago he would never have imagined having the kind of relationship he had with Rhiddima now.

Armaan.

The same Armaan that five years ago, had driven Rhiddima almost insane looking for him.

Sid had wanted Armaan to come back then, to take Rhiddima away, put her out of her misery. Even as he led Rhiddima around the sacred fire, as he tied the mangalsutra, and filled her maang, he had an inkling of hope. He had wanted Armaan to show up even at that moment and take Rhiddima away.

He had known it would hurt him, but he was willing to make that sacrifice. Just because he wanted her happiness, because he knew it would be right.

But now.

Now things had changed.

Rhiddima had been willing to build a bridge, and they had built it. Little by little until it was finished and they were here, they were happy.

Why was Armaan back now?

How do I tell Rhiddi? Sid wondered, looking up as if he was asking God.

"Sid?" Rhiddima's voice interrupted Sid's thoughts, "Sid where are you? Did you find it yet?" she walked into the room. Seeing Sid sitting at staring at the ceiling she said coolly, "oh, I see it's on the ceiling."

"what?" Sid asked coming out of his trance,

"Did you find your chain?"

"what chain?" Sid asked slightly lost, "oh- right"

"Sid!" Rhiddima said, and then noticed his pained expression, "Sid, what's wrong?"

"what?" Sid asked again, distractedly, "no, nothing." He got up unsteadily; he had to think about what he was going to do. Rhiddima reached out to steady him as he stumbled, clasping her hand he squeezed, reassuring himself more than her. Reassuring himself that she was here, for now at least.

"I'm…gonna go. I'll be late."

"what?" she asked confused.

"I-" he didn't know how to explain why he seemed out of it.

What would he say? I just saw the love of your life, yea that one you were ready to die for emerging from our bushes. I'm just going to go figure out what he's doing. O and yea, I'm not even sure if you will stay with me after you find out?

So he didn't finish what he was saying and he left a confused Rhiddima in the living room and headed to the kitchen. But no matter how he much he tried he couldn't take a bite of anything. It didn't help that he was avoiding Rhiddima's curious looks or Ashita's queries of "whats  whong daddy?"

Finally he gave up and decided to leave early, giving his daughter a light kiss and Rhiddima a lingering one he headed out.

Edited by shahidkaarmaan - 02 April 2010 at 9:13pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingMayankcrazy4ulufathimasisgeoekthatigerdhruvikaluvsKSGKamal_23Iqbal Neha1lovebapu18...Noorya...MagicalKashIshiaAR_LOVERLiashnaAngelic_JKaSh-Maneet-FanPragzieNorzsummaiyasayedsonu-monunikita_88_Divya_

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

lovely update dear

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

I just came upon this FF and totally loved itTongue Please add me to the PM list =)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top