Fan Fictions

Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 39

Page 1 Page 38
Page   of 39

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
superb ff...i loved the tamil  poem so much  KissesKissesKisses

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] (Page 39)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
thank you Approve

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

i havent updated in about two weeks, i have an explanation...

my teachers hate me. and im horrible at time management

and i was having writers block.

and all the armaan sid scenes in real life dmg were sending me through emotional turmoil!!!!!!!

anyway, i finally updated, i hope u guys didnt expect this [below] to happen...

also: thank you guys sooo much for all the comments, you have no idea what it does to me. i cud cry, really. and it keeps me writing. thank youuu

NEXT PART 8:

Siddhant:

'What are you doing?!?!?!

STOP! Stop this instant. Turn around and pretend you didn't see him. Turn around right now. Siddhant Modi, what the hell do you think you are doing? Sid you are dead, you are committing suicide. What are you going to do? What are you going to say? Turn around and pretend not to notice him.

Armaan:

RUN!

Get up and run. This moment.

Stupid legs, why aren't they working?

Armaan he's gonna kill you. Why the hell did you come back? He's gonna kill you. You're gonna die.

Well it's better than dying alone'

You are alone.

Great then! You can die alone.

Siddhant:

There's still time. Stop feet stop!

By the way, what are you going to say to him?

"Hi my name is Siddhant Modi, I married Rhiddima Gupta. Yea, that Rhiddima Gupta, the one you supposedly loved more than your very own life. Yup, I married her. What? Oh yes! I did know about you, I'm just the idiot that thought you were gone for good. My married life? O it was fine! Until I saw you creeping out of our bushes this morning. Yup' don'tcha love life?

Armaan:

Up and atem'! Right now, come on, let's move. You're not talking to him. Once a coward always a coward. Let's go, come on! GET UP! UP YOU IDIOT UP!!! What would you say, huh? Hi, I'm Armaan, I love Rhiddima. Now you love Rhiddima. We should be friends. The I Love Rhiddima Club. Yay! We could be so happy together huh Sid?

how ridiculous wud i be to say that thats some of the best that ive ever writeen LOL

.AnJaNa.

IF-Achieverz

.AnJaNa.

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Awwwsssmmm FF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangel

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
look what i found Shocked

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
kayso surprisingly n shockingly I just found this when I was uhhh admiringTongue

so WOW!!! u wrote this n u never told me about itAngry  ok maybe we iddn't knw each other bck then...no wait yes we didErmm oh yeah we definitely did and yet you never told me about itAngryTongue

okay all i gotta say is LOVED it <333
you made m feel bad for Armaan <---see i'm using his nameShockedLOL
kayso yeah u made me feel bad for him and I really hate you for that Stern SmileLOL
LOVE LOVE LOVEDDD SR in this FF...always wanted to see them just like this Embarrassed
oh n one more thing the epilogue ya I can't imagine SR as oldies with him as their son so i'm just gonna ignore that entire partTongue or just the part with SR as oldies you know I was trying so hard to imagine Wahi n Jenny in tht avatar Wacko
ya so basically I LOVED it <3333

oh and another thing...this the first FF I have read which seemed like a musical more than a FFTongue
I wuuuvvv you my jiggary pooh muahzz Hug

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

kayso surprisingly n shockingly I just found this when I was uhhh admiringTongue

so WOW!!! u wrote this n u never told me about itAngry  ok maybe we iddn't knw each other bck then...no wait yes we didErmm oh yeah we definitely did and yet you never told me about itAngryTongue

okay all i gotta say is LOVED it <333
you made m feel bad for Armaan <---see i'm using his nameShockedLOL
kayso yeah u made me feel bad for him and I really hate you for that Stern SmileLOL
LOVE LOVE LOVEDDD SR in this FF...always wanted to see them just like this Embarrassed
oh n one more thing the epilogue ya I can't imagine SR as oldies with him as their son so i'm just gonna ignore that entire partTongue or just the part with SR as oldies you know I was trying so hard to imagine Wahi n Jenny in tht avatar Wacko
ya so basically I LOVED it <3333

oh and another thing...this the first FF I have read which seemed like a musical more than a FFTongue
I wuuuvvv you my jiggary pooh muahzz Hug

*still not believing you never ever read this before*
OMFG! I SHOULD MAKE BHOOT A MUSICAL!!!!! *excited*

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
good one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top