Fan Fictions

Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 39

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
amazing part
i really liked the way u potrayed how armaan was feeling cant wait 2 read the next part.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
ok this part isn't as essential to the story as much just giving you a feel of Sid and Rhidzy's life now. so yea, again please dont kill me if you dont like it, cuz i wrote this at like midnight when i couldnt sleep and its really not the best part, so i'll post another part right after to make up for that! i swear, i'll post it asap!

Recap: Armaan has just seen SidMa and is at the basketball court thinking about what he should do, he's about to leave but....

NEXT PART 4:

"Yuvi, yaar, you have got to relax!" Sid passed the basketball a frazzled Yuvraj.

"Easy for you to say," Yuvi replied, "you don't have a moody pregnant wife." He tossed the ball back to Sid, with more force than necessary.

"I don't now- no." Sid continued calmly, "but remember, say two years ago, when I was running around at three in the morning looking for chocolate ice-cream?"

"That's a scene from Salaam Namaste"

"Yea, we watched it before going to sleep, she wakes up at 2:30 going on about chocolate ice cream. Her face was too adorable'. It took me two hours; I had to get the ice cream man up!" Sid and Yuvi climbed onto the court, not paying attention to the surroundings, bouncing around the ball, shooting hoops.

"I guess it's not that bad," Yuvi finally admitted, "I stocked up the fridge and freezer, Naina just has these random moments where she wants to visit people. Last week we drove to see Raj."

Sid chuckled, "how'd that go?"

Yuvi frowned, "same as always, he completely ignores the fact we're married and tries to win over my pregnant wife!"

"Raj will never change, you know it," Sid said laughing out loud. Yuvi smiled in reply and acceptance. They continued tossing the ball around, exchanging stories about pregnant wives and complaining about patients; an hour later they decided to head back to their wives and Ashita, they walked off laughing, each unaware of  Armaan standing in the shadows observing them.

Armaan was unsure of what to do. His brain told him to scram. He'd just heard Siddhant; they were a family that had their own joys, problems, friends, and happiness. He wasn't a part of that. He wasn't needed- or wanted.  But his heart told him to go see, if not walk up to her directly, at least from a distance, see her. One more time. He just wanted to see her happy. He wanted to see her beautiful smile. Again his brain interrupted his heart, it wasn't reasonable, and it seemed WRONG. His heart wanted him to just make sure, not make sure but to reassure himself. It was like the devil and the angel; the only problem was, he couldn't tell which was which.  But the true reason he knew, was not to see if she was happy, it was to see how she was happy. How without him? How was Rhiddima, his sweet but ferocious Rhiddima, happy without him? His Rhiddima, the same one that would have ran to the ends of the earth for him? How?

'But she isn't your Rhiddima anymore' he reminded himself, 'she's Siddhant's Rhiddima, she's Ashita's mom.'  He heard the guys getting further away, make up your mind now Armaan, what are you going to do?

"Honeys! We're home!" Sid shouted as he entered into their, as Rhiddima called it "quaint" house. Yuvi laughed and smacked him, "yaar you're too much!"

Hearing no reply they continued to the living room where the women sat on the couches, holding cups of tea. They looked up as the guys entered the room, acting unperturbed. They were off course bothered; both men were sweating and looking quite nice. But they both knew that if they let their appreciation on they would be teased mercilessly.

Yuvi glanced at the clock which read 8 o'clock, "Naina we should leave, it's late"

"No!" she immediately replied, "I don't wanna!" Yuvi groaned at her childishness, Sid interrupted, anticipating where this was headed. "yaar I think we should take a shower."

"KYA?!?!" Rhiddima spoke up. "Yea- wait, No-not, God Rhiddi!" Sid groaned,

"Sid I- how could you?" Rhiddima continued beginning to sob dramatically. "No no no! come on Rhiddi, GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sid tried, but Rhiddima's cries became louder, and she was joined by Naina's insistent howls as she said "I thought you were just friends! O God Yuvi how could you do this to me?!?!"

"Arghhhhh" grabbing a dumbfounded Yuvi's collar Sid pulled him towards the bedrooms, "just forget we were here!" he shouted back.

As soon as the guys were out of sight the girls cracked up, "o God didi!" Naina said catching her breath, "poor Sid! And Yuvi did you see his face?!?!"

"I knowwwwwww" squealed Rhiddima, "Sid is not going to sleep tonight!"

"ohhh'." Naina said winking suggestively.

"Naina!" Rhiddima said laughing and slapping her carefully, calming down she replied, "so I hear you've been keeping Yuvi up huh?"

"yea' Naina said guiltily, "he's' dealing with it. I know I can be a handful. He's been unbelievably sweet. Sometimes I feel bad'"

"don't." Rhiddima interrupted, grinning she added, "what are husbands for anyway?"

An hour later the guys had returned from their separate showers and realized the girls had fooled them. After the girls had finally gotten them to smile, it was time for Yuvi and Naina to leave.

Edited by shahidkaarmaan - 28 March 2010 at 9:56am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothinglufathimasisgeovrulsHarry93ekthatigerlovebapu18Iqbal Neha1dhruvikaluvsKSGIshiaLiashnaMagicalKash...Noorya...AR_LOVERAngelic_JKaSh-Maneet-FanPragzieNorzsummaiyasayednikita_88_Divya_

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hey
nice part
feeling sorry 4 armaan
cant beleve that riddhima i with sid uff cant stand him in ff nor in serial
hope u hve something in ur mind to unite AR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..

Ishia

IF-Rockerz

Ishia

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
y this short part yaar.. but really nice very well written..............

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Very good part...
Keep it up...
Cont soon...

Love
Sana... Embarrassed

sisgeo

sisgeo

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
short but nice well written....cant stand the fact that RIDHIMA IS HAPPY WITH SID...!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN SHE?POOR ARMAN............
UPDATE SOON...

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
so you guys thought the update was too short!
so i am putting up the next part today too!
yea lol
ok note: i know a lot of you either love or hate sidma or AR but while i ask for comments and you are free to express your opinion, please keep it as mild as possible. i dont really want to bring the war from the dmg forum into this thread.
so thanks guys!

NEXT PART 5:

Armaan slumped down next to Sid and Rhiddima's house. They hadn't seen him in the shadows once again. He'd finally talked himself into walking up to the house when the door had opened and Yuvi and a pregnant woman, presumably Naina, had stepped out. He jumped into the bushes near the open window as not to be seen, it was from there that he witnessed everything that had happened afterwards. It was still there that he was slumped now. The bushes were scratching at his face and arms, but he didn't notice, the scene kept replaying in his head.

Closing the door after waving good bye to their friends, Sid turned to Rhiddima. "so you thought we were gay?" he said walking towards her, she wrinkled her nose cutely, pondering. "mmm'.. maybe'" she replied receding.

"wrong answer." He said catching her in his arms, bringing her closer he continued, "guess I'm just gonna have to show you'" he bent down for a kiss.

Laughing she pushed him away and stepped back, "no, that's ok Mr. Houston, I think I already know."

"well," he said, stepping towards her again, "I think we should just make sure." He lunged towards her, a move she neatly avoided, giggling.

"Mrs. Modi!"  Sid said demandingly, lunging towards her again.

"yes Mr. Modi," Rhiddima replied from her place across the room.

"Rhiddi!" he said again, chasing her around the room, as she laughed and ran away from him. He finally managed to corner her against the wall, placing his hands on either side he leaned in'

"Sid, no. please. Not here" Rhiddima tried.

"Why? Is your Papa going to come?" Sid asked, saying papa with his usual tang.

"no, but your daughter just might."

"she's asleep."

"she could wake up."

"she won't"

"she could"

"she won't" he said confidently, "but just to make sure," he said grinning. Stepping back he picked her up swiftly into his arms and began walking towards their bedroom.

"Sidddd" she whined softly into his neck, "you're too much."

Rhiddima was right, Sid didn't sleep that night.

:P  [I just had to say that]

She'd moved on. It was true. He'd seen it with his own eyes. And he had heard it with his own ears. She had moved on. The tears flowed freely as he wept for all he lost, Rhiddima, his life, his career, his everything, but most of all Basket. He cried and cried and eventually, he fell asleep, sitting in the bushes in front of Sid and Rhiddima's house.

The next morning he woke to the sun's rays hitting his face. He observed his surroundings wondering where he was, why was he in the bushes of someone's house? Then it all flooded back to him, this was just anybody's house. It was Rhiddima's house. He couldn't believe what he'd been doing. He was spying on her, his- no, not his Rhiddima. He was spying on a married couple; he didn't even know what category of creeper that came under. Checking to make sure there was no one around, he jumped out of the bushes and left heading to the small motel he knew was nearby.

yea that was short too, i shud have kept it together, would u believe that the part before was two parts too?

Edited by shahidkaarmaan - 02 April 2010 at 9:01pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothinglufathimaedward420Neha_SHarry93ekthatigerdhruvikaluvsKSGIqbal Neha1lovebapu18...Noorya...MagicalKashAR_LOVERIshiaLiashnaAngelic_JKaSh-Maneet-FanPragzieNorzsummaiyasayednikita_88_Divya_

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
hey lovely FF do add me in ur pm list na
-Lina-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top