Fan Fictions

Siddhima-AR FF: Fate, O.S.C.Fate [Completed] - Page 23

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Naina2127

hehe don't wait until we update bairi piya...then you'll never get to unreserve your commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i really dont mind.....but i think itlll make you guys update faster, so i'll do it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

i really dont mind.....but i think itlll make you guys update faster, so i'll do it.

aww sheena come on!
i wanna know what u thought!!! pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

malluangel thumbnail

Ehem. First! Reserved :)

hehe sheena...frst again d:

*Edit*

Boo. I'm unreserving quite late pour moi, but unreserving just the same. Before I say anything about the epilogue as a whole...I want to mention some of my favorite parts. (LMAO.this sounds so formal...like i have a little speech written out🀣)
omg i can picture u shuffling papers all seriously  lol u have like this whole thing with thesis topic sentences and conclusion and evreything πŸ˜†

The AN FC/writing contest. Check it out guys, Naina and I are writing! Hopefully now that things have settled into a rhythm, we can continue.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1438785

hehe thanks for mentioning this =D we'll definitely update soon!

----

Uff..completely agree with your annual rant...btw, love the VM, but yes the rant. uff if the promo is the way the show is going to go -_- im done.

oh hehe no need to thank me and Sheena...we love spamming anywaysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i noticed...

----

The Actual Epilogue:

LMFAO. I didn't realize Dr. Ashita was like Sid-Riddhima's daughter, until like the middle of the epilogue...and then i had a moment hehe :) naina! what the! haha ur ridiculous....

"No Excuses Dr. Armaan" Dr. Ashita interrupted. As punishment you will have night duty and rectal exams, am I clear?"

o.O a mean sister....that's always awesomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† rectal examss...hahaha poor armaan<333 whats the fun of being a sister if u cant torture the sibling?

ACK! You include Mayur AND Maaneet! hehe totototally love you for thisπŸ€—aww how could i not?! theyre both depressing me right now... star one is depressing me right now... i need star one rehab....

Siddhant Modi leaned onto the nurses' station counter, watching his son fondly, mischief stirring in his mind. A devious yet wily grin emerged on his face, his son wasn't letting down on family traditions, everyone knew Modi men had once wanted to kill their wives!

hahahaha. i could tottallly imagine sid doing that and LMFAO Modi men and their wivesss hehe just realized how true that was πŸ‘πŸ‘ awesome Aish for even recognizing that.....isnt it such a siddy thing? lol MODIS! graciasssssss

The arrival of Armaan Modi barely three days after the demise of Armaan Malik had his father so emotionally and physically exhausted, that in a state of semi deliria Siddhant had ended up naming his only son after the only male name that had been running through his head at the moment- Armaan. And somewhere in Siddhant's fatigued mind it made sense, because he still believed that Armaan the baby wouldn't exist without Armaan the man, in a way it was poetic justice'kind of. It made sense when he thought of it, and it had seemed to make sense when he explained it to Rhiddima.

awww. that was a really sweet explanation and extremely nice of Siddhant to name his son Armaan...and in a weird way it does make sense...because at like first glance, you're like why would you name your son the same thing as your ex-lover? but then you realize he passed away, and he wasn't all that bad in the first place....😭 i wish Armaan didn't die....anyways. moving on. LMAO i think this is like the first FF where Armaan is Riddhima's son 🀣🀣 (even though it's not THE armaan it's still armaan)

all that bad? this armaan rocked!πŸ˜† i like him better than real armaan...he had to die people! get that straight! well not really, but it was hard work k?

naina, lol im a leader, not  a follower πŸ˜ƒ

Armaan stood respectfully in front of his parents, looking nervously at both of them, "Mom," he began, "Dad. I have something to tell you. Well ask you."

Siddhant leaned back in his seat, his curious but calm exterior covering up his real feelings. Inside he was jumping up and down shouting "MAURITIUS HERE I COME!"

Beside him Rhiddima sighed silently, already calculating when they could take their vacation without conflicting with any major cases. And Armaan would be staying alone for two weeks; she should get a house sitter'

Armaan cleared his throat again, making certain he had full attention from his parents. "I'umm' we' Shilpa. I-"

Siddhant rolled his eyes impatiently, "just say it, son." Rhiddima nodded in agreement.

"ShilpaandIloveeachotherandwewouldliketogetmarried! Oh, and couldyoutalktohermomandmeandad?" He finished anxiously

Rhiddima and Siddhant exchanged glances, unable to hold it in any longer Siddhant jumped up and gave Armaan a bear hug, yelling, "MAURITIUS HERE I COME BABY!!!!!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" he pulled back, still holding onto an amazingly confused Armaan, "and just in time too! This is when the water is perfectly clear and the coconuts are ideal!"

"Wha'"

Rhiddima explained, "Your father and I made a bet. He said that you would fall in love with Shilpa, and I said he couldn't be sure. So we bet on it, and his consolation prize is a trip to Mauritius. Congratulations by the way."

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO. wow. definitely the best part of the entiree epilogue =D Absolutely LOVED sid's excitement and enthusiasm, and like i could just picture armaan nervous, while sid and riddhima stare at him expectantly, waiting for him to blurt out something they already knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yayy Mauritius! another honeymoon 😍😍 the perfect honeymoon setting... sigh..... im so taking KW there... πŸ˜† dont i wish....

By God, I know you wish you knew the rest of that story. But that it just that, another story, not this one. In this one, you are now free to assume everyone lived happily ever after and Siddhant and Rhiddima aka Siddhima grew old together. Because Fate can be Cruel, but it's not inhumane, only humans are. We always have the ability to choose our paths, it's just sometimes we don't see it. Fate just gives us our options, it's up to us to choose them. Now, ending on a happy not, take this really pretty song they ruined in DMG and imagine our beautiful couple to it.

Danng. mad intense girl, but true and very very fitting. So I absolutely loved the epilogue and the entire story. But I do wish there was a tad bit more siddhima romance, but i do realize that the story was NOT about siddhima romance but about Armaan coming back......

thank you *chokes up* thank you.

i tried to be deep, did it work?!!?!?!?

yes, the story is siddhima, but its ar and sidmaan as well, its more like pointing out how one small decision can be a big one, or a seemingly big one can be small etc. and si, it was about armaan and how he affects everyone even when he doesnt want to.

I loved how you showed all the kids of all the couples and everything....people like me like closure in every sense of the word, and finding out who everyone was getting married to was honestly perfectπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i had to. i just had to. as i said before, everyone is depressing me!!!!

THIS IS SAD PEOPLE. SAD.

Please, join the Happy Club!

Great job with this FF...cannot waitt to read more by you =D And yeah i would be repeating myself so um Awesomio!

thank youuuuuuuuu i love you naina!!!!! mwah!

Cheers! <<< is that not cool?

~Naina

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg babes😊
this is what i call a power pack performance
from 1st tp this update
u are simply brilliant with ur words , emotion characters
superb with ur dialogues πŸ˜ƒ

i just love ur FF so muck
it was the very first Ff i evr read and fell in love instantly
superb job aish
will miss this FF and u 😭
plz give me a good news soon k u are writing a new FF 😳

a standing ovation for writing such a brilliant FF
πŸ‘
Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malluangel

aww sheena come on!
i wanna know what u thought!!! pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

nope. until you update i wont update my comment!
malluangel thumbnail

nope. until you update i wont update my comment!

thats just wrong u know that...
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
i know.......but it works!

Now you and Naina are gonna work your buttsoff to finish the update.....

ILY guys!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

i know.......but it works!

Now you and Naina are gonna work your buttsoff to finish the update.....

ILY guys!

geee thanks...we don't love you tooπŸ˜›
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail

geee thanks...we don't love you tooπŸ˜›
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

lol....thanks!πŸ˜ƒ

no seriously, when's my promised SR/AN shot coming?
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

lol....thanks!πŸ˜ƒ

no seriously, when's my promised SR/AN shot coming?

LMFAO. wow i forgot about that. definitely not anytime soon. im currently drowning in college apps
but it will come eventually.