.PINK. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
amazinGG updaTee
do cont soon
-Lina-
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

You're doing a wonderful job with describing one's innermost feeling through the art of imagery....i wanna read more to come to a conclusion abt the story...ryt nw i'm in 2 minds whether i'd like the ending or nt...but i'm sure being attracted to the story....gr8 job potraying sid's insecurities but sid shud have conssidered riddhima's commitment to their daughter's future...as much as i'd love to get Kajen bck...it's just nt possible riddhima has moved on- far too much to go bck to her happiness!

it's just abt hw long they take to accept the truth....well in real DMG i so hope they keep JeRan together if they really don't have an option bt get bck KaSh bck too!
-veena.shona- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

heyyyyyyyyyyyy nyc update๐Ÿ‘

continue soon
pls pm me ven u vil post d next part ๐Ÿ˜›
i hope armaan jaldi vaapas chala jaayega
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dhruvikaluvsKSG

awesome part

loved the POV's of armaan n sid
too kool
cont soon
n thx for pm
luv dhruvika

Thank you for enjoying :P

Originally posted by: ishwariya

Nice .. pov of armaan
hai i'm sid married to riddhima .. this one cracked me up ๐Ÿคฃ

very well written

Thanks, i figured, there was enough serious talk and thanks i try :P

Originally posted by: psarada

Beautiful. Absolute delight to read the FF. I really liked the bonding of Yuvi and Sid you have shown here and moreover the way Yuvi was trying to solve the problem along with Naina it sure is gonna be nice to read. Do update soon and I would be waiting.

Thank you, ive always felt we needed mroe sid yuvi scenes, thanks for the encouraging words!

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome part!

Don't worry about the delayed updates because right now is a stressful time but as soon as summer comes there will be no work! ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved Sid and Armaan's view points they were so hilarious but absolutely true I mean what are they meant to say to each other.

Yuvi and Sid aww that was nice.

Can't wait to see what happens next and thanks for the PM!

I knoooooo ugh i am counting the days till i can say goodbye to those yucky school halls! and the convo, yea, i really didnt get why they were on roofs discussing their feelings....

Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey aish, right?..nice FF..the concept is good..

Armaan is in the bangal store..thinking about her, like always..n he can't help but wonder how the bangles would've suited her..he felt she was there..he heard her voice..but later he thought it can't be!..he thought she can't move on..but when he turned he realized it was her..

she was really happy with sid now, or so it seems..they had a kid..n sid was excited about YuNa's kid too!..lol..n they were getting along really well..leading a happy life..

Armaa was stricken though...n he wanted to vent out..in his fav bball court..that never changes uh?..

maintain an index, n update the title too when u post the next part..

update soon

-aish

Hello! you name aishwarya too? wow! lol. AR will always be a special couple, but SIDMA is a turn to the leaf,and sid has no worries now, so back to the sid we first met! i thought i had an index sorry will check it out!

Originally posted by: SaJan_Sana4ever

Gr888...
Like the POV Of Armaan and sid....
You are awesome in writing...
Keep it up dearrr

Thank you! i had a really eccentric eng teach in 8th lol

Originally posted by: mabel

hehehehehehe......

this one cracked me up.....i mean de POVs....dey were sooooo funny!!!!!.....
feelin bad 4 both sid n armaan....
cant wait 4 ur next update.............plz...plz....plz update soon.....
n thnx 4 pmin me!!!!!
n ya i accepted ur buddy request buddy! :-)

Thank you and yes! i have achieved my goal lol i feel bad for them both too and someone else joins me! wanna make a club?

Originally posted by: b.sandhu

That was fantastic, I liked the different POV's and especially how you portrayed Sid when he was talking to Yuvi. I just hope that atleast you can make Sid and Riddhima talk unlike the writers of the show. PM me when you update

PS- can you please update the title when you update and maybe have an index on the front page.

cheers:)

Thank you! they will talk soon, not much of the melodrama is gonna be in this.
will try to remember to do all the things u suggested! and accept my friend request.

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Awesome part!

Continue soon and pm me when you continue :D

Thank you and will do!

Originally posted by: rkmnsg

amazinGG updaTee

do cont soon
-Lina-

Thank you, and ill post soon!

Originally posted by: repercussion

You're doing a wonderful job with describing one's innermost feeling through the art of imagery....i wanna read more to come to a conclusion abt the story...ryt nw i'm in 2 minds whether i'd like the ending or nt...but i'm sure being attracted to the story....gr8 job potraying sid's insecurities but sid shud have conssidered riddhima's commitment to their daughter's future...as much as i'd love to get Kajen bck...it's just nt possible riddhima has moved on- far too much to go bck to her happiness!

it's just abt hw long they take to accept the truth....well in real DMG i so hope they keep JeRan together if they really don't have an option bt get bck KaSh bck too!

Thank you, i dont know if its imagery or not, but i do try to show feelings :P
i really dont know what to say to the rest of your comment without letting too much on so bye!

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

heyyyyyyyyyyyy nyc update๐Ÿ‘

continue soon
pls pm me ven u vil post d next part ๐Ÿ˜›
i hope armaan jaldi vaapas chala jaayega

Thank you and i will. what will armaan do? read on ๐Ÿ˜†

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys, its me with another update.
i kinda feel like it isn't as good as it could be, but i tried. this is pretty much a special for sidma/jeran fans, i hope u guys can picture it similarly to how i did.
also i know a lot of you wont understand the song, but it was so awesome, and i love it so much! i  have to use it!

as usual, thank you to ALL of the people that commented and liked my updates!

NEXT PART 9:

It had started drizzling by the time Sid left the hospital; the sun had begun to set. Sid drove home nervous tension causing him to be impatient honking his horn more times than necessary and lashing out at the simplest things. The traffic was murder and by the time he reached home it would be past eight o clock. Ashita was long tucked in and Rhiddima would be waiting up for him. He was tired and sick of it all already, and it had barely begun; whatever it was. That was another problem, he didn't really know what the problem was, he was just bothered. As he drove into his driveway however every thought disappeared from his mind. All he could think was Rhiddima. Rhiddima. Rhiddima.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iz5_Xgw35A

Rhiddima had been lounging on the couch reading a magazine when the rain had started. A childish excitement came over her then, she didn't know why, maybe it was living and being in love with Siddhant, because yes, she did love him; he was a kid half the time and it was spreading to her. She felt more free as each day went by, her excitement for life growing, her willingness, her need to do random, fun things increasing. And so she ran outside, the rain falling gently at first then rapidly as she jumped around grinning with glee at the crying heavens. She spun in circles, the falling rain somehow reminding her of her husband. He had slowly knocked on the doors to her heart, and then like the thundering rain, burst his way into her life; and she accepted it all wholeheartedly.

She sensed Siddhant's arrival as soon as he turned into the driveway, even though the roaring sound of the raindrops had muted all other noises. He stepped out of his car with an awed look on his face; Rhiddima laughed excitedly running to him and pulling him into a hug.

Unnai kandaene muthal murai

naan ennai tholaithaene mutrilumai thaan

Kaathal boothame ennai neeyum thottai

Ayyo ayayyo acham varuthe

Thappi chellave vazhikal illai inge

ayyo ayayyo che ennavo panninai neeye

He was soon as sopping wet as she was as she pulled him to the middle of the lawn running as if not to miss a minute of the rain. Letting his hand go she spun around again, her arms swinging around. He had let everything else go; right now it was just them, just him, and Rhiddima. His Rhiddima. They were Mr. and Mrs. Modi, and they were going to dance, sing, and forget the world.

Erikkira mazhai ithu

Kulirkira Veyil ithu

Kothikkira neer ithu

Anaikira thee ithu

Inikkira vazhi ithu

Ithamulla poo ithu

Ithayathil malarvathu oh penne

Nijamulla poi ithu

Niramulla inippithu

Mounathin mozhi ithu

Maranathin vaayvithu

Antharathin kadalithu

Katti vantha kanavithu

Ainsol kolvathu aen penne

Their hands linked in the air above their heads as they brought them down, their faces came together; she smiled as his lips bushed against hers. Holding his hands tightly she leaned back as far as she could, feeling the rain wash over her, before he jerked her back into his arms.

Aenginaen naan thaenginaen

Aenadaa pothum imsaigal

Vaanamum intha boomiyum

Unthan thotrame

Un paer sonnaale ulle thithikkume

They ran around, chasing each other, the villa-like bungalow had an expansive lawn full of plant life. Suddenly Sid couldn't see Rhiddima; he stood in the middle of the lawn his hands on his hips. Rhiddima slowly crept up behind an unsuspecting Sid, jumping onto his back and he almost fell over, catching himself in time he reached back and swung her around into his arms with a smirk, dipping her lower and lower to the beat of the song, then pulling her back up.

Kaathal kaditham athu konjam paesum

Kannoadu irukum pala kaditham

Penne naanum un kannai padithaen

Puriyaamal thavithaen poi sollutho mei sollutho

He turned to face away, his arms outstretched.

Oh kaathal enai thaakiduthe

She wrapped her arms around him from behind.

Sarithaan enaiyum athu saaythiduthe

He turned to face her, she gently kissed his check.

Iravil kanavum enai saapiduthe

He kissed temple, her ear, as he reached further she slipped out of his grasp shaking her head no, a teasing look on her face.

Pothuvaay vayathil ithil thappikka yaarum illaiye

She stretched out her arms, taking in the rain, he walked towards her, and soon his arms were wrapped around her waist again, holding her to him, her arms wrapped around his neck, swaying together. Slipping out of his hold, she ran again, coming to a stop, she stood near the greenhouse, full of her flowers; he ran after her and came close, his arms trapping her as she tried to run again, pressing her into the blurred glass, he laid a kiss on the top of her head.

Aeno iravil oru paadal kaettaal

Udane en ulle nee varuvaay

koyil kulle kan moodi nintraay

un uruvam thaane ennalume nenjil thontrume

Naan unnaal thaan swaasikkiraen

Naan unpaer thinam vaasikkiraen

Uyirai vidavum unai naesikkiraen

Kadavul nilaiyai nam kannile kaattidum kaathal

Kaathal boothame ennai neeyum thottai

Ayyo ayayyo acham varuthe

Thappi chellave vazhikal illai inge

ayyo ayayyo che ennavo panninai neeye

She pushed him off and tried to run away but he caught up and pulled her back, teasing and tickling her as she squirmed in his grip, laughing at his antics. Wrapping his arms around her waist he spun her around, both giggling, relishing the moment.

Erikkira mazhai ithu

Kulirkira Veyil ithu

Kothikkira neer ithu

Anaikira thee ithu

Inikkira vazhi ithu

Ithamulla poo ithu

Ithayathil malarvathu oh penne

Nijamulla poi ithu

Niramulla inippithu

Mounathin mozhi ithu

Maranathin vaayvithu

Antharathin kadalithu

Katti vantha kanavithu

Ainsol kolvathu aen penne

Aenginaen naan thaenginaen

Aenadaa pothum imsaigal

Vaanamum intha boomiyum

Unthan thotrame

Un paer sonnaale ulle thithikkume

He pulled away and lifted her into his arms, spinning around .They stayed like that, reveling in the rain, the happiness, the comfort, the moment.

manasukkul aetho sol sol

ethirinil othu nil nil

uyirukkul aetho jal jal

ithu sari thaana nee sol

'''

The tears that should have been running down his face were washed away by the rain; he turned around to walk away again. He had his assurance now; he knew that his basket wasn't his anymore. Armaan had come to check on her, only to do that. He had promised himself that he would do just that and leave. And he had his proof, dancing in the rain. They used to do that, flashes of their past had run past his eyes as he watched her tease her husband. All that he had done was a waste, she wasn't his. As he walked lost in his thoughts, he almost missed the young man walking towards him, in fact he would have, if the young man hadn't stepped squarely in his path and stayed there.

"I thought you would be here."

Armaan peered at the man, he didn't seem much younger than himself, "what?"

"I'm Yuvraj, Siddhant's friend. And as his friend, I have come to make sure that you don't destroy his life."

"Look I-"

"Don't bother defending yourself. I understand it all, I...I... one minute!" Yuvi turned around and pressed the Bluetooth closer to his ear, "Naina! What do I say after that?" he whispered.

"Duffer!" Naina's voice came over the Bluetooth, "tell him about the party!"

"O right!"

Yuvi turned back to Armaan, who stood there with a confused look. Composing his face into the somber expression from earlier Yuvi continued, "I will show you what you're about to ruin. There is a party for Siddhant and Rhiddima's anniversary the day after tomorrow. They don't know about it and DON'T spoil it, if you do, I'. I know where you wander at night.

I'll get you."

Yuvi nodded curtly and walked away, "YUVI!" Naina's voice boomed through the Bluetooth, "the place and time!"

Yuvi turned and walked back to Armaan just as curtly as he had left, Armaan was still standing there, trying to digest what the stranger, whom he now placed as Yuvi from the basket ball court, had said.

"It's at The Club Cha Cha at 8, be there." Yuvi said seriously, and turning again, he disappeared off into the night. At home, Naina set down the phone satisfied with her planning and her husband's obedience.

Armaan stood there for another minute, trying to make sure he wasn't dreaming, or hallucinating.

Day after tomorrow. Party. Anniversary. Siddhant and Rhiddima. The Club Cha Cha at eight? What was all of that? Show him what? Was he expected to show up? At a party? For "the Modis?" he didn't know what to do. His heart was being broken over and over and the worst part of it was that he was going back for more. So should he go?

A couple hours later he stood at the window of his motel room. Staring at the now clear night sky. He felt so alone, there was no one here. He had driven everyone away. Atul, Anjie, Muskaan, Rahul, Nikki, everyone was gone. He didn't know where they were, how they were. He hadn't kept contact with anyone after he left. No one, contact cut off from everyone that had-no that did matter to him. He didn't have anyone to talk to, he didn't know what to do, and there was no one to help him. No one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZJkbD5Apic&feature=related

(Apani Tanhaayiyon Mein Koi Saaya Bhi Nahi) - 2

Koi Apana Bhi Nahi, Koi Paraaya Bhi Nahi..

(Kise Aawaaz Doon)- 4

Saari Jhuti Baatein Hain, Din Apane Na Raatein Hai

Hoo Saari Jhuti Baatein Hain, Din Apane Na Raatein Hai..

Pal Pal Ek Kahaani Hai, Jo Jivan Bhar Dohraani Hai

(Kise Aawaaz Doon) - 4

(Chehare Kya Tasweere Hain

Na Khwaab Hai Na Taabirein Hai) - 2

Aas Hai Jo Ke Jivan Hai, Ulajha Ulajha Bandhan Hai

(Kise Aawaaz Doon) - 4

(Apani Tanhaayiyon Mein Koi Saaya Bhi Nahi) - 2

Koi Apana Bhi Nahi, Koi Paraaya Bhi Nahi

(Kise Aawaaz Doon) - 8

hope you guys enjoyed!
<3 comment please!
Edited by shahidkaarmaan - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tht was an awesome update ..

and i love how you used the unnai kandene song on SR..
its one of my all time favourites
now im gonna run to watch it
sisgeo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ridhima moved on.....poor arman still stuck with her memories...........feel bad for him...........continue soon..........good update......................
Edited by sisgeo - 13 years ago
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sad updt...
But gr88 song...
Cont soon with more AR...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW superb update. I really loved the way you mixed the song and the scenes. I could totally visualize both Sid and Riddhima dancing in the rain and playing around. Keep up the good work. I will be looking forward for your next update. At this point your FF is far more better and interesting than the serial and that's the compliment I can give you today.