Pavitra Rishta

Reasons why Manav should not marry Shravani (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
well according the promise itself is a disgrace as Shravani is not worth for the promise to be kept!!!so it would be k if breaks such a promise which only brings sadness to others!!!A promise fulfilled by bringing sadness to the one u love needs to be broken!!!so i hope Manav breaks it!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reasons why Manav should not marry Shravani (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
hahaha he will def nt marry her

prasunamurty_85

Groupbie

prasunamurty_85

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooh1612

hahaha he will def nt marry her

I hope so ... but since ekta is at helm, there is a remote chance that he will marry her ...

Shravani is a grey character she is not that bad also ... she is just possessive abt manav. Sachin was gone and only manav is there who could make her happy. So, she does not want to los e him. Also, we will know the value of a thing only when we lose it or about to. 

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Ethically speaking,he had no right to make the promise in the first place,without consulting his better half.
I hate when one person in a relationship decides wht is good for both.
His promise has no value,socially or legally.It only holds value for him as a human being,as a person he needs to b true to wht he has said.
He should go ahead and confess to shravani everything and leave it to her...I dont see him getting out of this mess easily,now tht shravani has started loving him as well.
Even though he explodes and confesses his love for Archana,I dont see how anything is goin to stop his divorce.Until savita,manju or Ajit come to his rescueLOL
Lallu pe bahot gussa aaraha hai...why he had to create a mess which isnt within his capability to clear?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I don't think their marriage will happen, something will happen before then that stops their marriage from taking place and I cannot wait to see that! Manav should not be marrying Shravani, because he didn't get her pregnant! All this worry about what people will say means nothing to Shravani, she has become obsessed with Manav! No one must have him but her, not even his wife!

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
hehe ..i am too lazy to read that Embarrassedbut i am surre they are amazing points ... Clap

dulali

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top