Pavitra Rishta

Reasons why Manav should not marry Shravani

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Folks,
Well I have seen lot of recent topics on Manav and Archana reunion and involvement of Shravani!!!I thought I well also share my thoughts!!S as the title suggests I have reasons to belive why Manav should not marry Shravani!!!
1)The very title called Pavitra Rishta makes no sense if this happens and besides the way track is going there doesnt any pavitra about whats going on
2)The whole concept of marriage.I beleive the show was formulated with the concept that marriages are pavitra in nature and no matter what their trust or relationship cannot be broken!!!Well the show is currently showing exactly opposite of this!!!
3)Now why should Manav and Archana have to suffer for some other person mistake!!!Well it is shown that Archu is repenting over the fact that she doubted Manav but I also beleive Manav should also think and repent over the fact of taking the decision to marry Shravani!!!I mean why should these 2 suffer for Shravani and Sachin Mistake!!!First of all its not like Shravani was raped by sachin the sexual intercourse was mutual and both of them are equal to blame.And to ad to this it is shown as though Manav and others are guilty and Shravani is not at all whereas the situation is completely opposite.
4)Manav should never marry someone like Shravani!!!This is the girl who from childhood I beleive knows Manav and has thought as her elder brother and suddenly after Sachin death a brother turns into her future husband!!!I mean how could anyone fall in love with someone u thought as ur elder bro and fall in love with that person with not even 2 months have gone after ur lovers death!!!Well it seems like if Manav dies and someone comes in like trying to help her she might fall in love with that guy as well!!!I am not against someone right to marry someone but this Shravani Character is totally disgrace!!!Its a complete disgrace all women!!!So Manav should never marry someone like her as it completely conveys a wrong meaning!!!And also the odacity of her to enter Manav room when Manav and Archu are talking and to push her out!!1Well still Archu is his wife and Shravani is just engaged she is not married,so in fact she has no right on him till they are both divorced!!!Its pathetic!!!
5)Manav as a character is blind sided by responsiblity and taking a wrong decision!!!They need to show that marrying a girl like Shravani does not save her or sachin child from disgrace infact it is kind of disgracing the whole concept of marriage!!!There are numerous way to help Shravani!!!In fact there are lot of folks out there who can give life to Shravani who themselves might be affected by some tragic loss!!Instead of showing Manav to ask to marry Shravani it should have been shown like Manav promising Girish to give him some time and he will get a best guy for her who will take care of her and her child!!!Instead they have kind of shown Manav as a spineless character!!!
6)Every show has some message to convey to their audience!!What is PR trying to convey???If Pavitra Rishta is the concept of the pure relationship that comes in when a guy marries a girl then where is that relationship even exits if Manav marries Shravani!!!I mean the very concept of "trust" in marriage is shaken!!Mis understandings can happen due to which people might get separated but what is the point of showing that a guy is sacrificing his love and giving life ti another evil women by destroying the life of another women!!!Now the word Sacrifice has no meaning here at all!!!IS this what PR want to convey to people!!!No one will want to beleive n marriage if they show something like this!!!The very foundation of marriage concept is shaken here!!!
7)Now they also have showed Savita been a mean mother in law!!!There are always some props arising between Mother in law and daugher in law!!!Well the way PR is showing is like daughter in law are used as scape goats and kind of use and throw policy!!!Once u extract all money and jewels its time to move to another scape goat!!!What is this!!!IS this the message PR want to convey???
It needs to be shown that Savita repents for her mistake and accepts Archu!!!
8)The word Pavitra Rishta resembles to a relationship which will stand admist all calamities!!!But its exaclty opposite here!!!Instead of splitting Manav and Archu they show like how together both manage all the problems in life both financially and emotionally!!!How they always support each other under all circumstances and never give up and become eact other strength and win the battle of life!!This way u are conveying to ur audience that marriage is a Pavitra Rishta and no matter what any problem can be won over if the couple stand together!!!This what they should convey but at the moment its not!!!
These are the reasons I beleive Manav should not marry Shravani!!!Hope the CVs also agree and bring both Manav and Archana back together to confirm that their Rishta is indeed Pavitra Rishta!!

Kindly let me know what do u think folks!!!

Regards
Jai 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with you points which talk about the message to the society. Yea they are giving out the wrong message, they should show the family telling shravani to be independent, why should Manav bear the mistakes of her and Sachin. And why can't their be single mothers???

waise it's a very well written and thoughtful post.
but i'm sure manav will not marry shravani, things will get cleared before that. Archana and Manav's Pavitra Rishta will hold them together and they won't be able to separate.
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
thanks yaar Gur.N.cool I am also hoping for the same!!! 😉
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good points...

BUt only if CV's paid attention to this...

But I m sure they wont show Manav n Shravani's marriage.. Coz not bcoz they want show to make sense coz they know that they will loose all the viewership...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Manav has made a terrible mistake by taking things this far . I don't know how he can get himself out of this mess.

mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav has made a terrible mistake by taking things this far . I don't know how he can get himself out of this mess.

I totally agree!  He has no way out of marrying Shravani now.  The only person that can release him of his promise to marry her is Shravani herself.  The only way I see that happening is if Shravani  or the baby or both die(s) or she just refuses to marry him.  These are the only  options which will save him.  They may be morbid, but it's all I can forsee happening.
Edited by mansi96 - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Or if she  turns nasty  or say negative  and  the trust between her and Manav  breaks down . Then also perhaps he  will seriously consider his decision . I mean he is keeping his end of the bargain ..so should she . Only he should not have to think about the baby , she should too and  keep the man on good terms who is helping out her the most in her life .
Jaishankar thumbnail
well according the promise itself is a disgrace as Shravani is not worth for the promise to be kept!!!so it would be k if breaks such a promise which only brings sadness to others!!!A promise fulfilled by bringing sadness to the one u love needs to be broken!!!so i hope Manav breaks it!!!
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha he will def nt marry her
prasunamurty_85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooh1612

hahaha he will def nt marry her

I hope so ... but since ekta is at helm, there is a remote chance that he will marry her ...

Shravani is a grey character she is not that bad also ... she is just possessive abt manav. Sachin was gone and only manav is there who could make her happy. So, she does not want to los e him. Also, we will know the value of a thing only when we lose it or about to.