Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

realbiggboss

realbiggboss

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

who among DIMPY AND RUMPA is the best and why ---- apart from them being bengalis

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abc11111111111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dimpy Ganguly Vs Rumpa Roy" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vishani26

Vishani26

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
umm......to choose between two.....I think i like Dimpy more....Rumpa was so manipulative!!!! Nature wise i wud go wid Dimpy!!

Bt then again both have +ves and -ves. Rumpa is a better daughter inlaw than Dimpy cud be (in my point of view). She is very outgoing where as Rumpa did look like marriage materia although i hated her cuz i always liked Priyanka a lot lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandrjpmadmallubratz007

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
LOL..its like comparing apples and oranges...two different people, born to two different parents, married to different people. How can they be compared? Confused

Will it be fair to compare Hitesh and Rahul? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amyriaaxeion

angelsgurl

IF-Rockerz

angelsgurl

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Dimpy

roseferns37

Groupbie

roseferns37

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
feel bengali girls are wanting to get married on reality show.  shows what type of parents there are born from.............Rumpa was wicked and changed her colour in a week to get married to Hitesh while proclaiming she love Gaurav on National TV and dimpy just bubbly wanting to see the glamourous world got married to 34 years old felt in love in 1 month and now wait and see how long .  would anyh parents want to see their daughter married to somoen who has to attend gthe court order, drug issues  it is all in a game dear

madmallu

Groupbie

madmallu

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Dimpy is confident, outgoing but never heard bitching about others like Rumpa waho bitches alot and jumped from one to another fast???????.She was deseperate to get married in the show .But both are perfect couples.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandrjp

abc11111111111

abc11111111111

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
According to me both r completly different personality !!!

One big difference is - RUMPA left the Non-Veg as being bengali she fond of "fish". but DIMPY won't bcoz Rahul said her she can eat after marriage !!!Smile

Rumpa seems very calm not tht much bubbly as DIMPY !!!

But I like both of thm n Happy for both of thm !!!

Gob bless both of thm !!!

Edited by nee_shi - 08 March 2010 at 2:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25axeion

d_s_g_

Goldie

d_s_g_

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseferns37

feel bengali girls are wanting to get married on reality show.  shows what type of parents there are born from.............Rumpa was wicked and changed her colour in a week to get married to Hitesh while proclaiming she love Gaurav on National TV and dimpy just bubbly wanting to see the glamourous world got married to 34 years old felt in love in 1 month and now wait and see how long .  would anyh parents want to see their daughter married to somoen who has to attend gthe court order, drug issues  it is all in a game dear
 u talking like this, shows wat kind of parents you are frm. how can u generalise all bengali girls.
there r many bengali girls in every field acheiving gr8 heights, dont show ur ignorance in a public forum.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nigerullah6789Vishani26rianiciaIts_Sashaxeionsunandshine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top