Pavitra Rishta

Okay so...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I live in Canada and am behind of all you guys watching in India ( not as behind as the UK tho) and Im at the part where Manav  claims to 'hate' Archana and is crewl towards her ( he looks hott being cruel, instead of Mr.Sati Savitri 24/7" )especially the garage scene where Archana ties a pati on him and he takes it off! Shocked I was like wowhh! lol. But yea, how behind am i ? and how does Archana land back at the Deshmuks house  ? Cuz in the India episodes shes at the Deshmukhs and I dont think Im all that behind..

Shantelle.

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 07 March 2010 at 6:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2dramasdevashree_hGur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Okay so..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
in the uk we are at the scene where archana overhears her bhabi and mother re the court case that she has to live for 3 months with manav..

should be the scene today or 2moro where she faints and will end up living at the deshmukhs..

addicted2dramas

addicted2dramas

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
were wayyyyyyyyyy behind in us also
but yes he does look sexy when hes mad :) but his smile is nice too!! :p

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
omg so its because of the court???? okayy but Manavs not going to like that!!! Hes going to be pissed ( from the outside) but happy ( on the inside) typicall!! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.