Kaisa Kahoon...synopsis

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 22 November 2005 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Kaisey Kahoon
The Pakistani viewer has always been fond of Saira Kazmi's serials for their lighthearted yet meaningful stories and characters. Kaisey Kahoon is Saira's latest direction and is presented by ARY Digital on every Sunday 8:45 p.m. It is the story of young and old, while the young are catching up with the fast moving times, the old are still holding on to their ideals. It becomes interesting when these two generations interact and try to bridge the gap between them. Kaisey Kahoon has been written by Rahat Kazmi and Directed/Produced by Sahira Kazmi. The OST for this serial Neend Mein has been performed by AWS band and definitely adds a refreshing feel to the serial. The cast of Kaisey Kahoon includes Rahat Kazmi, Marina Khan, Adnan Siddiqui, Nida Kazmi, Ali Kazmi, Maira Khan, Zhalay Sarhadi, Adarsh Ayaz, Huma Akbar, Sajida Syed, and Sheheryar Zaidi.

At 3 : 00 PST

source: arydigital.tv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisa Kahoon...synopsis" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 22 November 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
OMG... it he dhoop kinare's actor? Dr. Ahmer!!

I luvvv him.. Thx Aji, I m luving ur updates already but I wish i can watch it too!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 22 November 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
yup he's Dr.Ahmer
glad u liked update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top