Pavitra Rishta

*~ArMan Heaven~Love Will Find AWay (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Tanya ur last sentence made me feel so sad for Manav Cry even though i hate it when this guy keeps quiet but somewhere in my heart i feel sorry for him.

nowadays, i always find archu too dull. she is so sad all the time nd ankita is portraying the bechari look really well. i agree she was looking beautiful in that scene. even Manav was looking nice. they both look fresh nd beautiful when they r with each other. when they r not with each other they look so sad nd frustrated. When they r with each other, u can still see the old archu nd old manav.

they both know each other so well nd understand each other. look how today he said everything b4 she was going to say it. he knew what she was going to say.

Tanya, hav u seen Sushant as Preet(in kis desh mein hai mera dil)? Sushant was looking very different from Manav in that show. i think that makes him a good actor. Preet was the youngest in the family nd a bit laid back nd not thinking abt responsibilities (in the beginning).he was into girls unlike ManavLOL Preet was from a rich family nd had clean shave! Manav is the oldest nd u can really feel that he is 30 something. when u look at him u can see the weight of responsibilities on his shoulders. i hav noticed that he keeps his shoulders down.i dont know how to explain it.nd the darker skin, facial hair, quiet nature, teary eyes make him look like a guy from lower class.

but one thing is common between Preet nd Manav. they both had few clothesLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88sensodynegaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~ArMan Heaven~Love Will Find AWay (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
No , I have not seen Jis Desh mein ...
I have only seen Sushant as  Manav .
I don't see that many shows ..before saw some of  saat Phere , now I watch this one and  Pratigya ..used to watch yeh rishta kiya kehlata hai ...but the story draggs there so much ...ufffff
 One event of holi has been going on for 4 days . I am giving up on that show now .

I think Sushant is very lucky to have Manav .It is a beautiful role and he is playing it to perfection .It is a very difficult role as manv does not speak much and there is so much going inside him ....he somehow has to portray the difference in his emotions towards Archana nd  the other girl .
I think he is doing a superb job there ......The holi scene was awesome in terms of acting . Ankita too is complimenting him every step of the way . He is lucky to get this role and Ankita as a co star . the yare just perfect for each other ....

devashree_hbhavni88sensodyne

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Ok guys , off to bed ..
will chat tomorrow .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i only started to watch kis desh bcoz of Preet/Sushant nd i started this show bcoz of Sushant.

i never watched any show regularly. i wud sometimes sit with my mom nd watch or watch while dinner or when taking a break from studying. these serials dont move that fast so missing a week or so is not a big deal. now, i only watch PR (when its a gud episode). sometimes i ask my mom whats going in the other shows just for fun. i watched yeh rishta sometimes b4. it was a gud show nd realistic.

yea Manav is a challenging role. Preet was more like Sushant so it was not that hard for him. but Archana nd Manav r very hard to play nd Sushant nd Ankita r doing an amazing job.

character wise i like Preet more. he fulfilled all his relations really well. he even gave his life for his brother! prem-preet brother bond was the best i had seen on tv. we always see characters changing in the shows nd CVs destroying the character but Preet remained the same for all 1.5 years. he loved his family nd he always did the right thing for them. if his dad was doing something wrong, he wud tell him nd go against him. if his brother was doing something wrong, he wud tell him. if he did something wrong, he wud correct himself. nd he was a very smart guy!! he knew how to handle villains!! he always protected his family, including his wife nd his bhabhi. preet-heer was the best devar-bhabhi relation nd preet-meher were the best jodi in my opinion.

maybe we will see a stronger Manav in future. i m waiting for that!

devashree_hbhavni88sensodyne

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Goodnight Tanya! take gud care.

devashree_h

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
new ArMan thread wow,

pata nahi dono kab milenge?? :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hsensodyne

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

I havenot seen kis desh as well.

I just knew sushant was in that show,his face was already familiar...it is from Pavitra Rishta,that I knew him as an actor.
He's definitely doing a fabulous job portraying the introvert Manav...he himself says it in his interviews how difficult it was for him to do that.
The same goes for Ankita too.Both of them deserve kudos for making Archana-Manav what they are today on telly.Sushant makes Manav the perfect introvert mechanic  and Ankita makes Archana the perfect introvert wife ....silent love and emotions are far more difficult to portray that too being extrovert by nature.

I hope they get best actor and actress award someday on television...they truly deserve it.

devashree_h

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Today he made Archu smile and did not let SV treat his wounds.He even told Archu how unlucky SV is to not know how good Archu is.Not to mention he beat the cr*p out of Ajit and pushed Manju and Rasika.LOLI just loved Manav today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMansensodyneunknown18gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top