Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

faiza_elahi202

IF-Dazzler

faiza_elahi202

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

WHt do u guys think i think thts the only way coz abeer's  witch dadi willl never let it happen noway n his dad is also quite an angry dude even if they die trying dadi ji will never come around  ...... leher family will not be a big problem but leher is a daddys girl if dadi insult her father or family which she will with all her heart LOL ..soooooooooo this milaan luks impossiable i already feel bad 4 leher family coz they dont knw whts gone hit them

sooo i think the only way is they run away BUT CHANCE of tht happening r very thin

Edited by maha_elahi202 - 07 March 2010 at 8:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u think abeer n leher will elope??" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Sorry but I am not in favor of this eloping thing, once again... our leads have been portrayed as this strong, well matured personalities, I am sure they will cross all the hurdles and yes maybe like in DDLJ will finally become successful in convincing TN, even Bhooda...at least that would be the ideal situation I guess. Yes, they would have to work really hard to achieve that!
Yes, as u said the chances of this happening are quite low!
just my opinion Smile

Edited by kimpan - 07 March 2010 at 8:38am

.bohemian.

faiza_elahi202

IF-Dazzler

faiza_elahi202

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

Yikes...sorry but I am totally against this eloping thing, once again... our leads have been portrayed as this strong, well matured personalities, I am sure they will cross all the hurdles and yes maybe like in DDLJ will finally become successful in convincing TN, even Bhooda...at least that would be the ideal situation I guess. Yes, they would have to work really hard to achieve that!
Yes, as u said the chances of this happening are quite low!
just my opinion Smile
i knw!! i also dont like the eloping thing  i thought coz of the whole rashmi n madhav thingy ...u remember tn said if his son did somethng like this he would throw him out n tn hate mathurs ....n we have already seen wht dadi can do .......

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I also do not like this eloping idea. Abeer and Leher are adults. If daadi creates too much hungama, they should just have a civil marriage.

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
sorry yaar, that was a bit impulsive from my side...guess Abeer has got into my headLOL
neways let's hope they work it out all well and give us a happy united families ending!
It is weird though...as QSQT remains my fav. movie too but the leads in that elope, poor things I guess they did not have a choice. I think times have changed and DDLJ is one of my favs. because it conveys that u can achieve ur love without hurting ur parents.
Times have changed and now going the ideal way is the right way to go! (AbHer hope u guys are listeningLOL)

Edited by kimpan - 07 March 2010 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.tvrasika

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@ Kimpan,
Great minds think alike?LOL That's just what I wrote in the thread about YPNHK being a tragic love story!

kimpan

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
LOL...they sure do!

faiza_elahi202

IF-Dazzler

faiza_elahi202

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

sorry yaar, that was a bit impulsive from my side...guess Abeer has got into my headLOL
neways let's hope they work it out all well and give us a happy united families ending!
It is weird though...as QSQT remains my fav. movie too but the leads in that elope, poor things I guess they did not have a choice. I think times have changed and DDLJ is one of my favs. because it has shown that u can achieve ur love without hurting ur parents.
Times have changed and now going the ideal way is the right way to go! (AbHer hope u guys are listeningLOL)
so worrys yaar Smile!!!!i totally understand u !!!its hard to keep a cutei like abeer out of ur head Wink
i think QSQT is abit extreme for ypnhk coz in there there familys  were like jaani dushman i just hope it goes DDLJ ways it would be soooooooo cute  watchin them sneeking around on rooftop Big smile

kimpan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top