Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Was just wondering if YPNHK would fall into the "tragic love story" category .. or be one of those stories that will rise above everything else and come out a successful one. 

One of the earlier articles of the show mentioned that the show is kinda modelled on 'Ek Duje Ke Liye' (it was also mentioned in IBN-SJKN) .. which was a love story based on caste difference & discrimination. Besides .. I was just watching QSQT a while ago and this was also a love story with a family feud as its backdrop. In both films .. the leads die Cry Cry  

Will the same happen with AbHer in YPNHK? Will they succumb to societal & family pressure .. or will their love truimph above it all? Either way .. the story sends out a message. If it turns out to be a tragic ending, it makes people get up and see how caste discrimination caused the loss of 2 young people in love. It becomes sort of an eye-opener. If their love truimphs .. it will only show how love is above everything else.

How would you want to see the story progress? What is your take on the Sad v/s Happy ending bit? Embarrassed 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriikimpan.bohemian.hinzsam.desigirl_18tvrasikajyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will YPNHK be a 'tragic love story'?" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hi Eks...Nice topic...I am definitely with happy ending of the story...no killing of the leads plzOuch
I think Yami in the interview gave us a clue on how it is different from EDKL...that the ending wouldn't be that bad...
Don't think AbHer would kill themselves, they are more mature than that, at least Leher is Tongue, if someone else tries to kill them, that becomes a tad filmy I guess...

I am all for AbHer emerging triumphant in their love!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorii.bohemian.hinzsam.tvrasikadesigirl_18Eksie

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Well,I'm no good at speculating endings but I believe or atleast I hope that this story will give us a new kind of end with both areas conquered.

Love and family /caste issues can be combined and dealt with together  and a happy ending can be achieved but it does involve a lot of struggle and I think it all depends on the individual...how one finds a mid way between the two conflicting issues ..

I dont think I'm making much sense,but I'll be back with more

Hina

p.s: Eks- great post as always Clap

Edited by hinanaziri - 07 March 2010 at 7:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorii.bohemian.sam.Eksie

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I would personally like love triumphs over everything story ,were AbHer manage to fight everyone for their love.But the constant refrence in the media about YPNHK being similar to ek duje ke liye and QSQT scares me ConfusedI am afraid the CV's might take the tragic way were AbHer die or give in to family pressureOuchI hope this doesnot happen and the pyar in YPNHK never becomes kam.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriikimpan.bohemian.hinzEksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged

@ Kim .. Hina .. Sam - Thanks for the replies guys! Another form of craziness .. was watching QSQT and instead of watching Aamir-Juhi/Raj-Rashmi, I was actually thinking of AbHer!! Confused LOL 

@ Kim .. agree with you. I also love happy endings .. but honestly, there is something about a tragic love story that pulls on the heart strings. Sometimes, a tragic ending becomes more of a legendary love story than a happy one. Not that the latter does not .. we do have a lot of examples in reel & real that speak of both cases. I also doubt AbHer would kill themselves .. but outside forces out to kill them, would be an altogether different scenario.

@ Hina - True .. it will be best to see a middle of the road kinda thing happening ... with loads of struggle and ofcourse, love truimphs over all. That would be awesome .. and naturally, sends out a strong message to the audience as well.

@ Sam - I'm hoping the reference to EDKL is only until the caste difference part .. and not the ending. And yup .. hoping, like you said, the pyar never goes kam! Loved how you said that! Big smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorii.bohemian.hinzsam.

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged

omg Eks,i was just flicking through the channels and guess what I found -QSQT ,man i was doing the same ,watching Abeer and Leher in Raj and Rashmi ...I had a huge grin on my face with the suno X 4 in the end when Rashmi gives him a kiss and says ab ek ghanta aram se kat jayega and Raj kisses her back and says do ghante bi lag sagte hai ,awwww Day DreamingI can't wait for the romance to begin between AbHer !

Hina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanEksie

MarinaIndia

MarinaIndia

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ektaj]Was just wondering if YPNHK would fall into the "tragic love story" category .. or be one of those stories that will rise above everything else and come out a successful one. 

One of the earlier articles of the show mentioned that the show is kinda modelled on 'Ek Duje Ke Liye' (it was also mentioned in IBN-SJKN) .. which was a love story based on caste difference & discrimination. Besides .. I was just watching QSQT a while ago and this was also a love story with a family feud as its backdrop. In both films .. the leads die Cry Cry  

Will the same happen with AbHer in YPNHK? Will they succumb to societal & family pressure .. or will their love truimph above it all? Either way .. the story sends out a message. If it turns out to be a tragic ending, it makes people get up and see how caste discrimination caused the loss of 2 young people in love. It becomes sort of an eye-opener. If their love truimphs .. it will only show how love is above everything else.

How would you want to see the story progress? What is your take on the Sad v/s Happy ending bit? Embarrassed 

On no Ektaj, i dont think so. the ending will be positive as a) this is a colors programme, and i read somewhere that colors' serials are all about conveying a social message -and i dont think suicide will figure in their sceme of things, and b) i read somewhere that the earlier writer/producer, one lady named rajita said that this story was inspired by her parents' - apparently her father is brahmin and mother, a kayasth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.Eksie

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

omg Eks,i was just flicking through the channels and guess what I found -QSQT ,man i was doing the same ,watching Abeer and Leher in Raj and Rashmi ...I had a huge grin on my face with the suno X 4 in the end when Rashmi gives him a kiss and says ab ek ghanta aram se kat jayega and Raj kisses her back and says do ghante bi lag sagte hai ,awwww Day DreamingI can't wait for the romance to begin between AbHer !

Hina
Hina i can just about imagine the famous song from QSQT "Ajab sa he yeh pal ,dekho zara,tum bhi akele hum bhi akele maza araha he,kasamh se"being picturised on AbHerDay DreamingThey should definetly do that on YPNHK they both will look so awesome.

Edited by rexy34 - 07 March 2010 at 8:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top