Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,

Does anyone have access to GK /Yami/Parul/Team YPNHK ?

Wanted some fdback to be forwarded

1) On Gaurav -  He has started looking quite chubby. His tummy has started to come out. Looks like he has stopped working out to depict a boy next door image. But he is gaining weight and it shows in his face too. He is a far far cry from his LNMDJ's fit, hot and sexy look. He need not be that toned and all  but he needs to take care of his physique and ensure that he does not look fat at least.

2) On Yami - Her look was absolutely perfect when the show started. Her natural, makeup less look was refreshingly diferent and suited the character. But now, she looks a bit too made up. Her hair is always so puffed up. Looks like it is freshly blow dried and styled. Used to look better earlier - straight hair with curls at the bottom. Also, her clothes used to be simple, yet nice earlier. Now, she is mostly in designer suits and is also seen wearing heels all the time. Who wears heels at home and that too all the time? Bittan's look, on the other hand, has remained the same and looks natural, which is great. I feel Yami should also retain the same look.

Wld apprecaite it if the fdback cld be passed on somehow to the concerned people. Maybe whoever has access to Parul's twitter/facebook account cld leave the comment there

Thx

do one thing go to facebook and then post d message urselfEdited by tanai - 14 years ago
lol ur funny. i dont see GK's tummy. and no he does not look fat. i think he looked really lean in the early episodes but in the holi ones he's started to look quite buff and hot again. so i dont agree. as for yami she's looking prettier than before with a little gloss on her lips. i like them in the recent episodes more.
You are right about Yami's look...she has far too much white make up on her face which startles me sometimes 😊

About Gaurav, I think he is alright...I find him too good to notice any fault really...

And I did try looking for Parul's page on Facebook without much success..

I agree somewhat on Yami .. I think her eye-make up needs to be toned down. Her hair .. I kinda like it this way .. though ofcourse, they need to maybe change it a little bit. I liked the look she had the night before the rasm (& drama!) happened .. when Abeer calls her to tell her about their plan with the Bengali rasm. I don't much care about the heels .. coz in any case, its not like she is wearing stilletos πŸ˜† There are some who wear stilletos in their scenes πŸ˜• 

About Gaurav .. I disagree. I think he is looking fine (this is an unbiased opinion 😳) He looks like a normal 21 year old .. not too buffed up and I don't think he is supposed to "look" sexy! We think of it .. is a different story altogether. Moreover .. such things also depend on the camera angles and lighting.He was meant to look buffed up & sexy in LNMDJ coz it went with his macho image. Funny thing is .. during LNMDJ, many fans said he has lost too much weight and is looking too skinny πŸ˜† Now we saying he's looking fat! lol! Bechara kare toh kya kare πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Gaurav is not the kinda person who will stop working out .. he actually takes his dumbells onto the sets and works out n between shots (read about it during his Kumkum days .. and it was also mentioned in the TT interview with Chandana).
I also agree about Yami. Eks, me too liked the way she looked in the scene when Abeer calls her at night! She looked very natural. Now she looks way made up and her clothes are beginning to look more posh than before. I personally don't like those heels either. She is tall, so with heels, when she walks, its like she is on a ramp doing catwalk, not a girl walking in her own house!

About Gaurav, me thinks he looks fine. He is certainly not fat. What tummy? I never saw any tummy. GK has this face that can change itself quite well. If needed, he can look like a 21 yr old!
@ Gayi - About Yami .. I think she has worn clothes that look slightly more posh .. only when there has been an occassion that demands it. Say like during M-R wedding functions .. and even the blue/pink one she wore the day she broke their friendship .. was in accordance with Holi (I think) which she changed later on. Rest of the time, I think she has worn pretty normal and simple clothes. Or am I just seeing things πŸ˜• 

I will agree with the heels bit though .. Though it doesn't bother me that much, but guess if she could avoid it, she might as well 😳
GK fat???From which angleAnd yami has worn more makeup only during the wedding functions otherwise her look has been kept pretty natural.
Prithvi had these figure hugging clothes on all the timeπŸ˜†, which did justice to his chiseled bodyπŸ˜†.  Abeer is a completely different character, he wears full sleeves shirts, GK does not look fat at all but his well toned body is not that clearly shown in these clothes.  

Ya Yami needs to tone down li'l bit on her makeup and her hair needs some serious changes, I think.
O.k I dont know about Abeer tummy πŸ˜†..but ya Yami seriously need some change..I was watching old epi of YPNHK today..& was thinking d same that Yami was completely different before..dont know what's wrong wid her..straight hairs suits her & ya new wardrobe for Yami plz...😊