veer go back to states

shrv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
according to me..i feel veer should leave all these stupid ppl who don hav any heart or concern for him.....he should go back to america nd heal his wound and after some years he should come to india...nd in between by doing this he can give some punishment to taaaaaps........

anyways veer's acting ws superb.......nd the expressions wer very great.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to the forum first dear,,, and yes veer should go to US,,, but you see naa,,,creatives  k pass budget nhi ha,,,,,,but seriously,,,, how can they send him  US as this all plan have been made to torture him
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrv

according to me......he should go back to america ....................................

anyways veer's acting ws superb.......nd the expressions wer very great.........

I agree going to western world... may b a good idea ...a world where people respect each other as human beings....value another human being's emotions and sentiments..and dont force themselves on others......
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes
and if possible take iccha also if she agrees
and if both have the previous love for each other
veerich thumbnail

arey america ke peeche hi kyun pada ho,,,,,,india main bhi hai jagah ......😉 yha ke dwar sab ke liye  khule hota u understand na my means to say attankvadiiiiiiiiii ,,,veer to bhir ghar ki haiii😉

Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

I agree going to western world... may b a good idea ...a world where people respect each other as human beings....value another human being's emotions and sentiments..and dont force themselves on others......

No Shivani, here too everyone respect each other and every relation,
but dilemma is that for Indians Family come first above all thing.............

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhriti_roy

No Shivani, here too everyone respect each other and every relation,
but dilemma is that for Indians Family come first above all thing.............

Well I wish I could believe you....Human being is a human being....I guess many people using this forum have basic education tht has given them the ability 2 communicate with others and I am honestly ashamed of few people expressing their values in lives.... respecting relations is differnt from respecting indiviuals..hope u got my point...Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

yes
and if possible take iccha also if she agrees
and if both have the previous love for each other

both of them still love each other for sure Now CVs have started showing Icchha's feelings for Veer
And Veer plzzzz stop thinking that "Icchha is my bro's wife and I shouldn't think of her"
It sickening to listen to that dialogue
Dhriti. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Well I wish I could believe you....Human being is a human being....I guess many people using this forum have basic education tht has given them the ability 2 communicate with others and I am honestly ashamed of few people expressing their values in lives.... respecting relations is differnt from respecting indiviuals..hope u got my point...

Well sorry, if i unintentionally hurts you.....😭

Dhriti. thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

both of them still love each other for sure Now CVs have started showing Icchha's feelings for Veer
And Veer plzzzz stop thinking that "Icchha is my bro's wife and I shouldn't think of her"
It sickening to listen to that dialogue

Till now Ichha has tortured us by saying "Veer is Tapasya's pati"
Now its Veer's turn........