Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

28/02/2010 to 05/03/2010 TVR

waqas_ali IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.-Aysha-Eksierelentless.

gauravfan Senior Member
gauravfan
gauravfan

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i think it's improvingSmile
bibhanshu111 Newbie
bibhanshu111
bibhanshu111

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I don't understand why it has stuck on 1.8 from such a long time.I think it deserves at least 3 This show is surely better than Lagi tujhse lagan which is a scrub and still gets 2.9.
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Thanks. Is LTL that good? But the leads can't act much! How is it still doing well?

My feeling is, YPNHK should have been slotted for 9:30 p.m. Then it has competition from Yeh Rishta, which is fine bcos Yeh Rishta is also basically a simple love story, and the dramatic twists are less dramatic... YPNHK as it is now is like how Yeh Rishta was a year ago.. Well, to be honest, YPNHK is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better. And GK can actually act whereas Naitik guy simply can't! But  at the core, both are about two young people in love/about to fall in love etc... So people will switch between the two and will eventually watch whichever is going well.

I have no clue about what is happening in Agle Janam, but after more than a year, I would imagine people would give a new story a chance. That's why LTL is benefitting.

Now, because it comes at 9 p.m, YPNHK is competing with that dreaded Pavitra Rishta, which has so much drama it should make people faint! Instead, people are hooked... and then Bidaai which apparently is also equally dramatic.

LTL, being a ganster love story and all, could have competed better with PR than YPNHK has, I feel.

Edited by tvrasika - 07 March 2010 at 1:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.

bibhanshu111 Newbie
bibhanshu111
bibhanshu111

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
This TVR is wrong some can tell me the reason of yeh pyar na hoga kam getting such a low TVR ratings.and lagi tujhse lagan getting 2.9are u kiddin scrub show and 2.9 and a brilliant one just got 1.8 can not belive on my eyes and i am desperate to know the reason now it has been so long that the show stuck to 1.8.Look at it's popularity yaar on the net and sill bullset 1.8.               " CAN'T UNDERSTAND"
mani21 Newbie
mani21
mani21

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
wht da hell is dis??
uttaran gets a 4.i mean da stry is so unbelievable.a grl playin soo smrt olwyz,foolin every1 arnd n no 1 gets to noe o her intentions.n e1 baghyavidhata..pathetic acting,costumes,story....
ypnhk shud atlest get a 3.
very disappointin..:(:(:(
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Lets just hope the coming week is better in terms of TRP's. I'm guessing it should be better .. as they are promoting the upcoming track with a date attached to it. Kinda to grab people's attention!
sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 07 March 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I dont think the site that is publishing these TRP's is accurate,the TAM ratings are usually published by another site and that doesnot comeout till wed-thursday.ConfusedAnd not to mention the TRP's from this site also were posted on the LNMDJ forum and LNMDJ is already off-airLOLSo how can it get any TRP's.
      But its true that YPNHK has beem stuck at 1.8 for a while now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index