Chellameh

* Chellameh March 2010 Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Tuesday Mar 9th updates in brief

CM is given the canteen order .. she is happy

Bell sends divorce notice to Amudha.. Amudha reads it and faints .. All members in Sakkadai family (except Vadai)  advise her that she should have not left Bell and come.. Amudha is upset .. She replies to all that I have become a burden for you guys.. So you trying to chase me.. thanks for your advises .. all of you please get lost from here and leave me alone.. all leave except Vadai.. Amudha hugs her bro and cries.. She says one the day I came here they never bothered to advsie me to get back to Bell.. they hhapily welcomed me.. Now I have become a burden for them.. That day anni was there to support.. Today nobody is there for me.. Vadai says don't worry.. I will be there with you always..

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 March 2010 at 4:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaZEESXYkittykrishnaOLGNESbrinny_ghoneydaisySue NairCarynVani19MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Chellameh March 2010 Archives (Page 2)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

reinjaya66kittykrishnaJanuZEESXYsrimahoneydaisybrinny_gVani19newt2007CarynMP_Radha

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Friday 12/3/10

Omni has written some thing on a black board ( must be some adage, amma kku thaan free aa advise panrathu pastime aache Embarrassed) Vaasu comes in, sees that and is all set to adore the floor Omni walks on
" saapadum pOttu nalla vishaymum solringa, neenga great nnga" 
( Ohmmm Omni ya yana namaha, Ohm adage sollum Chellamma yana  namaha - Roja prompts - athu sari, Vaasu kku thaan sapadu free nnu decide aagiyachu..ithu kooda illainna??Embarrassed) Just for Roja's sake Vaasu says " You refused to take money, so I was
hesitating  ...but the taste of your food...." ( apdi pOdu aruvaalaiEmbarrassed) Omni says "no sweat" a la Roja.  Malar and Pandi ( ex canteen owner's cronies) approach Omni and ask for jobs . Omni is slightly hesitant but Malar beautifully plays the "children going hungry" sentiment. Vaasu takes Omni aside and warns " Vendaam, sonna kelu, ithu unnecessary vambu" but Omni yaaru??? Avanga solli all others should listen - appoints both of them and also tells Vaasu
 " why should the children suffer??? And, let us also see as to how they can spoil MY reputation, say what?" Vaasu caves in (hmmm apram free food kku valladi vanthudum, namakku yen vambu - Vaasu's mind reader is Roja) The duo is happy for the august appointment.

Next segment - the greedy Vadai clan gets money. Vadai has not kept any thing for himself. Kalai tries to haggle for more saying that her shridhan was a pittance when compared to that of the others but Vadai stands his ground - "equal shares, eduthukkO illatta nadaiyai kattu" All do namaskaarams and accept the money. Amutha is the only one who offers half of her share to Vadai but Vadai refuses to take it " Your need is greater than mine" - Living with Omni for 12 years, Vadai has inherited the "free advise doling" trait. All are given some advice or the other - not that the clan has ears for all that. Money divided....

Malar and Paandi meet the ex boss ( SKPD of Aanandam??) who tells them that they have to execute his " Operation ozhichu kattu Omni" project at the slightest nod of his head. The duo do a TJP (Towel Jump PromiseEmbarrassed) . Now comes the vazhisal part - the college owner comes to eat at the canteen as his wife did a "stay in" strike. For his part he applauds Omni for the adage on the black board ( yaar yaarO sonnathai thaan ivanga ezhuthi irukkanga ppa, original aa think panni ezhuthina maathiri aal aalukku garland panringa???? hmmm Roja kku "neram nallalle avaloda yogam nallalle") and sits to eat.
The students give a standing ovation. Omni is para parathufying
( chithappuuu, enge pOittinga??? vanthu intha vazhisalai paakka koodathaa??? Thavasi uncle, neenga enge??? Vadai kitte pOttu kudukka vara koodaathaa??) Mr. Vazhinjaan nalla sappittu mudichittu, Malar and Paandi yai oru suspicious look kuduthuttu,
500 rs note ai kuduthuttu pOraar ( hmm Roja kooda canteen nadathalaama nnu thinking..yaar yaar kitte 500 rs notes stock irukku ppa??) Omni's turn to vazjhinjufy....hmmmm Rojaaa vidu joot Kittykrish vanthu Othai kudukkarathukkulle..Embarrassed

Freeze - as usual on Omni's faceEmbarrassed

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 March 2010 at 5:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJanuZEESXYkittykrishnasrimahoneydaisyCarynSue NairnithyamkvMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanareinbrinny_gMeena.IFnithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanareinsumikrishkittykrishnaZEESXYpriyakramanJanuVani19newt2007Sue NairMP_Radha

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Tuesday March 17th updates..

Sorry that it will be brief..

CM Madam pinni pedal eduthu asking Ramachandran, just like CSK bowlers,  about he killed her athai with the help of gundas and he was watching this. RC lets out "enanga ninga thavasi pannadhuku" and shuts.. Then the truth in limelight.. CM doesn't buy for it.. TV maama, uyirinum melana engal anbu maama.. She tells that RC is lying.. He promises that he is the only straight seeing proof/witness (Nerla paatha satchi).. CM beats him up telling he destroyed her family by watching this.. CBCID and his assistant rushing and calms down CM and warns RC to tell the truth wherever he is asked to.

Then CBCID decide to confront TV. CM, the ex-IPS officer, suggests not to confront him as he may escape and hence let her pull the truth out of his own mouth - nunalum than vaayar kedum - and then arrest him.

They make arrangements immediately. They reach TV's house and CM with a mike goes inside. She confrotns TV and asks about saving her dad. TV tells no chance, waste of time. He can't be proved innocent. CBCID listening this via the headphone that i used to listen songs when boring. Cm tells there is one way and u need to meet my dad and accept u r the murderer.
TV brushes it off saying, he will suspectd by police. CM confronts him directly asking about y he killed athai and sent her dad to kali thinnufy. and he is a dhrogi as they respected him as uncle. TV immediately opens out everything. (Epadi oru vaartha sonnadhuke ellathayum sollitaru.) He tells how dhrogam was taught to him by AV's family about his daughter's love and asking AV, but AV refusing telling his sister is paavam and she wants CM to be married to her son. TV's daughter heartly died on teh fact and left the place but no on in their family ever asked. So eh understood that they are not affectionate on him and they treat him as servant. CM tells, u also dint tell about ur daughter. Its all vidhi. TV tells that he killing thalaai and AV thinning kali is also vidhi.
TV tells is she wondered y he is accepting everythign now.. Coz he is going to send her to her athai. Tellign this he holds CM's neck.. CBCID start running just as CM was running in my very first update..

CM kicks him and tells that he will be arrested. TV says she can't do anything. CM tells RC is eye witness and he accepted. TV tells, oh he saw.. so what.. u can not do anything. CM tells that CBCID are listening this and waiting to arrest him. TV is bit shocked - avlo dhan avaru face la expression kaamicharu.. CBCID is still playing fire in the mountain run run run.. CM my first updates la odunadhu vida slow a oduranga pa..
They reach there and arrest TV. Jail a oru TV korachal, nee va nu solli kootitu poranga.. Where?

To the place where Thalai was killed. RC si also taken there.. Camera ready. and RC starts explaining. flashback "He coming that side and TV asking wat this side. He tellign for sister marriage jaadhagam seeing. TV asking y tension tell wat. Rc showing watch and telling AV beating Thaalai, watch falling down. TV telling i give this to my soul mate u go. RC is hesitant but being forced to go. He suspects that TV is upto something and plans to watch him and hides behind a tree. TV seeing the watch and thinking , golden opprutunity and should not miss this."

Kolai padalam nallaiku.. ok va..

Ipo enkau oru doubt.. When they told Avudai's watch was there in the spot, i thought the hands picked the watch carefully with a handkerchief. But now when RC hands over it to TV, their hands are naked. then how come their finger prints are not there. I think this will be answered in kolai padalam. Lets wait and watch..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakittykrishnasrima~*Thamizhan*~brinny_gSue NairVani19nithyamkvMP_Radha

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Chellamey Updates,

Wednesday, 17th March 2010.

Venky takes TV and RKs bro to the josiyars place and asks TV to explain how he had murdered Talaiamma. TV starts explaining. Director shows the past and present explaining scenes mixed.

Flashback: After slapped by AV, Taalaiamma sits under a big tree and cries. TV noticies this. He goes to TA and asks ''You annan has beaten you. Why ur crying? You should tell this matter to your sons and make it big'' TA answers '' My brother had beaten me only when I was a child. After that, he had slapped me now only. He is elder to me and he has a right to slap me. Why to take this small issue to my sons. I am happy that he slapped me.'' TV confirms in his mind to kill her. He approaches TA and  tells ''Because of AV and you, my daughters life is spoiled. I will not leave you. I will kill you'' and catches TAs neck. TA is shocked and forcibily turns against TV. TV releases his hands. TA yells at TV that he is not a human being. She walks from there. But, TV follows her from behind. He takes a large palm tree stick and gives a strong blow on TAs head. TA is dead on the spot. TV confirms that she is dead and buries her keeping AVs watch there itself.

Presently,

In the court, AV and TV stand opposite each other in their respective jury boxes. CM stands at the CBCID officer. Bell and Solai sits at the Visitors column. TV agress that he had killed TA.Judge gives the final Judgement '' AV should be released and TV is sentenced to lifetime imprisonment.'' CM is sooooooooo happyTongueTongueTongue. She smiles with tears rolling down her eyes. AV is also very happpy. He comes to CM. They both stand outside the court. Venky comes to AV and tells that because of CM only case is solved very quickly.CM says that she will meet her lawyer and goes in. AV stands there. He sees TV who is being taken to jail. AV catches TVs collar and scolds him of the misdeeds. TV says ''You feel whatever you have done is right. I also feel in the same way. But, I wont leave your family.'' Police takes TV from there.  

Bell and Solai come to their dad. They request AV to come to their house. But,AV refuses. He says that his vaarisu is only CM and he will go to CMs house. But, Bell and Solai didnt hear. They tell him first to come to their house and later he can go to CMs house. But AV doesnt listen all this. Bell and Solai catches AV and make him to sit in the car. CM comes out after speaking with the lawyer and sees AV. But, Bell and solai leaves from there along with AV in the car.

CM sees with a sogam face as usual.

Thodarum....................

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanareinyoshinimoni87minikidyJanuZEESXYp@rassrimahoneydaisyMeena.IFbrinny_gSue NairCarynVani19nithyamkvMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanalifeissymbol123kittykrishnarojapoooobrinny_gnithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top